Considering All Of History, Nobody Has Ever Been As Good At Propaganda

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.
Demofks = kkk

Democrats are “the party of the KKK” | by Publius Americanus | Les Deplorables | Medium

Democrats are “the party of the KKK”​

View attachment 612467

Given the fact that your party created the KKK I find it ironic that you’re taking the time to explain how Lincoln’s flaws somehow erase his legacy as the great emancipator. Does the fact that your party invented the KKK to kill African American Republicans enter into your calculus at all?

Each election cycle many of my Democratic friends, like you, attempt to paint Republicans as racists. They attempt to link our candidates to David Duke and the KKK. When I point out that it is the Democratic Party that has a legacy of racism they suggest that the parties somehow switched. Somehow they were able to erase their legacy and endow it to the Republican Party. The Democratic Party may have given up on their use of the stick in favor of the carrot to control the African American community, but is an absolute lie to suggest the Republican Party has adopted their deplorable past.
Yes, white conservative Christian terrorists of the Democratic party joined the KKK.

And?

So did white conservative Christian terrorists of the Republican party.

1. You gotta hand it to 'em.....Goebbels would be green with envy.
Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

2. This morn, in the state media:
"Senate passes Emmett Till Antilynching Act of 2022 - CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2022/03/07 › politics › senate-pas...
14 hours ago — (CNN) The Senate passed the Emmett Till Antilynching Act of 2022 on Monday night by unanimous consent. The bill, which would make lynching a ...

An apt title....I won't detail what Democrats did to poor Emmett Till.....but the brilliance of trying to hide it with this bill is .....creative.

The Democrat Party, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.....and of lynching.....blocked ever anti-lynching bill the Republicans....the party created to fight slavery.....brought to the Senate.

3. "The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

4. "On June 13, 2005, in a resolution sponsored by senators Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and George Allen of Virginia, together with 78 others, the US Senate formally apologized for its failure to enact this and other anti-lynching bills "when action was most needed."[3] From 1882-1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[3] None was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting bloc"
Senate Apologizes for Not Passing Anti-Lynching Laws | Fox News

"More than 4,000 people have been lynched in the U.S."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...ple-have-been-lynched-us-trump-isnt-one-them/

5. Have you seen the stats from cities like Chicago??? Seems the Democrats have found a more efficient manner......putting Planned Slaughterhood aside for a moment.....

Let's see the result of the "help" the Lynchings Party, the Democrats, has provided to their victims:

ALLEN WEST: MORE BLACK-ON-BLACK MURDERS IN SIX MONTHS THAN BY 'KKK' IN 86 YEARS​

Published Nov. 29, 2013

"Black people kill more black people every six months than the KKK did in 86 years."
Allen West on Monday, November 25th, 2013 in comments on his blog
www.tampabay.com

ALLEN WEST: MORE BLACK-ON-BLACK MURDERS IN SIX MONTHS THAN BY 'KKK' IN 86 YEARS

"Black people kill more black people every six months than the KKK did in 86 years."
www.tampabay.com
www.tampabay.com
Jesus Christ. At least once a month we have one of these idiotic topics about the KKK and the Democrats.

One can only chuckle at the retardation of the OP writer.

As for the KKK, it is, was, and always will be a far right Christian terrorist organization. Something which every tard who starts these topics neglects to mention.

They also fail to mention the KKK infiltrated the Republican Party to the extent that GOP members gave serious consideration to forming a new party because the Republican Party was so infected by the Klan.

Jesus Christ. At least once a month we have one of these idiotic topics about the KKK and the Democrats.

One can only chuckle at the retardation of the OP writer.

As for the KKK, it is, was, and always will be a far right Christian terrorist organization. Something which every tard who starts these topics neglects to mention.

They also fail to mention the KKK infiltrated the Republican Party to the extent that GOP members gave serious consideration to forming a new party because the Republican Party was so infected by the Klan.
Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

He says he's retracting his endorsement of Donald Trump.

By Rachel Dicker, Associate Editor, Social Media March 14, 2016, at 5:27 p.m.

More

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

More

HILLARY CLINTON CAN ADD a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

1646782404754.png

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit

Anything else you'd like me to ram back down your lying throat????

Let's check: they are exactly the same, racists.

A. Anti-white racists.

B. Racists directing same at a different hue:

The 'Skin-Color Party'????

Let's check:

============================================

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

Me.....right again.
You......as usual.

Will you ever learn to think????

It’s a stretch that even a Rubber Band Man couldn’t cover, but that’s the row you’ve got to hoe, if gaslighting is all you’ve got!

It’s a stretch that even a Rubber Band Man couldn’t cover, but that’s the row you’ve got to hoe, if gaslighting is all you’ve got!
Still haven’t learned demofks =kkk

Anything else you'd like me to ram back down your lying throat????
The only thing I cannot figure out is if you are so incredibly ignorant of American history that you are completely unaware the Southern Democrats were right wing conservatives, or...are you willfully lying.

So which is it?

honk-nazis.jpg

Honk if you love Obama!

Forum List

Back