consevative correctness

Many liberals like to derogate and dismiss our Founders who owned slaves. The same way right wingers like to dismiss Martin Luther King's achievements because he was a serial adulterer.
Name them? Oh right, you can't. Carry on.
I see. You are the only person on this forum who has never heard a left winger use the ownership of slaves to derogate our Founders.
Well they did own slaves, and they fucked them which is rape since livestock can't grant consent, and they also wrote All Men Are Created Equal while treating other men as property. If the truth hurts, so be it, it's still true. The were men, not gods or saints, but they were Liberal men who founded the nation using the ideals of Liberalism and there's no reason to be ashamed about that, and I'm not but you are.

So liberals condone slavery and rape?
so did conservatives .

Why is it that whenever anyone compares the Founding Fathers to libertarians, the first thing a turd like you does it point out that they owned slaves and didn't allow women to vote?

Name them? Oh right, you can't. Carry on.
I see. You are the only person on this forum who has never heard a left winger use the ownership of slaves to derogate our Founders.
Well they did own slaves, and they fucked them which is rape since livestock can't grant consent, and they also wrote All Men Are Created Equal while treating other men as property. If the truth hurts, so be it, it's still true. The were men, not gods or saints, but they were Liberal men who founded the nation using the ideals of Liberalism and there's no reason to be ashamed about that, and I'm not but you are.

so did conservatives .

Why is it that whenever anyone compares the Founding Fathers to libertarians, the first thing a turd like you does it point out that they owned slaves and didn't allow women to vote?
fact is fact. Reality is reality.

The Founding Fathers Were Not Libertarians

the heaping helping of historical revisionism that has been appended to the libertarian cause by its leaders. It's one thing to argue on, ahem, principle that the federal government should not be allowed to control carbon emissions or which races of people get to eat in which restaurants, but it is quite another to assert the frankly ludicrous claim that our country was established by a group of libertarians who intended to bequeath to us a toothless national government. The idea that our Founding Fathers envisioned a regime opposed to regulation and the protection of its citizens' welfare from private actors, laughable to any serious historian, has nevertheless become the signature bromide of the libertarian vocabulary. The Constitution, it is often remarked, establishes a government of limited powers -- an unobjectionable truth -- but the fact that its powers are limited does not negate the mountain of evidence that those venerable lions who invented American democracy were far more concerned with corporate usurpations of freedom than by any threat posed by a government fairly elected by the people.
The Founding Fathers Were em Not em Libertarians Daniel Cluchey

so did conservatives .

the heaping helping of historical revisionism that has been appended to the libertarian cause by its leaders. It's one thing to argue on, ahem, principle that the federal government should not be allowed to control carbon emissions or which races of people get to eat in which restaurants, but it is quite another to assert the frankly ludicrous claim that our country was established by a group of libertarians who intended to bequeath to us a toothless national government. The idea that our Founding Fathers envisioned a regime opposed to regulation and the protection of its citizens' welfare from private actors, laughable to any serious historian, has nevertheless become the signature bromide of the libertarian vocabulary. The Constitution, it is often remarked, establishes a government of limited powers -- an unobjectionable truth -- but the fact that its powers are limited does not negate the mountain of evidence that those venerable lions who invented American democracy were far more concerned with corporate usurpations of freedom than by any threat posed by a government fairly elected by the people.

Sorry to disabuse you of your illusions, but that's exactly the case. Short of fraud or other obvious violations of a person's rights, the Founding Fathers never intended for the federal government to interfere in the running of private businesses. The Founding Fathers despised democracy, and the only kind of corporation they opposed was the kind granted by King George: a monopoly on commerce in a given region of national territory.

so did conservatives .

Sorry to disabuse you of your illusions, but that's exactly the case. Short of fraud or other obvious violations of a person's rights, the Founding Fathers never intended for the federal government to interfere in the running of private businesses. The Founding Fathers despised democracy, and the only kind of corporation they opposed was the kind granted by King George: a monopoly on commerce in a given region of national territory.
spout that propaganda !

Conservative correctness
From RationalWiki

with all the conservative whining about political correctness being a democrat's invention ,the below needed to be posted.

Conservative correctness ("CC"), also known as patriotic correctness ("PC"),[1] is a term referring to a brand of political correctness practiced by conservatives. Yes, seriously.
Whereas political correctness attempts to minimize offense through the rebranding of certain words and terms to be neutral or inclusive, its conservative counterpart rebrands terms to include extreme political bias. Concepts which are liked are Americanized or linked with positive thoughts such as freedom or liberty, while the disliked terms are rebranded in the most negative light possible (describing homosexuality as an "unnatural vice," for example). "CC" is especially hilarious considering that the most heated decrying of "PC" usually comes from conservatives.
The first recorded uses were made by Michael Fauntroy[2] and Bill Scher.[3]
you used Two examples, I have heard of neither

shame when a leftist thinks he hit one outta the park but was never even at the game
and just because you have never heard of something does not make it any less factually.
it does however reflect your intentional ignorance.
nor did I think I was hitting one outta the park.
I posted some facts and watched as you folks as usual, went batshit all by yourselves.:fu:
your pretending that it's common and been around for a long time

which means we all would know about it by now

so, op troll thread fail

Conservative correctness
From RationalWiki

with all the conservative whining about political correctness being a democrat's invention ,the below needed to be posted.

Conservative correctness ("CC"), also known as patriotic correctness ("PC"),[1] is a term referring to a brand of political correctness practiced by conservatives. Yes, seriously.
Whereas political correctness attempts to minimize offense through the rebranding of certain words and terms to be neutral or inclusive, its conservative counterpart rebrands terms to include extreme political bias. Concepts which are liked are Americanized or linked with positive thoughts such as freedom or liberty, while the disliked terms are rebranded in the most negative light possible (describing homosexuality as an "unnatural vice," for example). "CC" is especially hilarious considering that the most heated decrying of "PC" usually comes from conservatives.
The first recorded uses were made by Michael Fauntroy[2] and Bill Scher.[3]
you used Two examples, I have heard of neither

shame when a leftist thinks he hit one outta the park but was never even at the game
and just because you have never heard of something does not make it any less factually.
it does however reflect your intentional ignorance.
nor did I think I was hitting one outta the park.
I posted some facts and watched as you folks as usual, went batshit all by yourselves.:fu:
your pretending that it's common and been around for a long time

which means we all would know about it by now

so, op troll thread fail
false It depends on who and what you me by we.
conservatives by their very nature are always years behind even the most obvious changes or happings

Forum List

Back