Conservatives SHOULD be embarrassed by Rep Michele Bachmann

Can't tell you what she thinks about that.

Im not going to be embarassed by other people. Id rather not give them that kind of power.

Poor Michele made that same mistake about Lexington and Concord in two different speeches. Yes, her staff is a stupid as she is.

There's a dilemma in this notion.

First off, saying that conservatives should be embarrassed by Bachmann is like saying Muslims should be embarrassed by bin Laden. Bachmann is no more representative of reasonably minded conservatives than bin Laden is of reasonably minded Muslims. Thus, the only people who could or should be embarrassed by Bachmann are the ones who support her. But they will not be embarrassed by her because they support her and just don't get it.

Michele is quick to criticize Obama's citizenship, but she herself couldn't pass a citizenship test.

Call me when the left is embarrassed by Obama.

I shant sit by the phone.
Were you embarrassed by your Senator, Vitter? He kept a few whores in business, and wearing diapers, no less.
Monica loved what she did and did it for free.

as yes, BLAME the YOUNG WOMAN that a 50something man took advantage of her.. and you lefties CLAIM to champion womens rights more than those EVIL Republicans.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky: I did not have sexual relations... or wait, maybe I did

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what Obama really meant;
Obama said he's going to campaign in 57 states, and it turns out that there are 57 Islamic states. There are 57 Islamic states. ; ; So did Obama just lose his bearings, or was this a more telling slip, ladies and gentlemen?
I found it on the interweb so it must be true...

I thought that ALL kids learned about what happened at Lexington and Concord (Massachusetts) in grade school. But assuming for the moment that Bachmann forgot (or didn't know) in which state the "shot heard round the world" originated, why didn't anyone on her staff catch such an obvious mistake prior to Bachmann delivering her high profile speech in NH especially since the speech was widely viewed as an attempt to test the waters of a presidential run?

So if you feel that strongly about someone who made that statement in New Hampshire about events that occurred in neighboring Massachusetts, how do you feel about a Presidential candidate who missed the number of States we have by 7?

Michele is quick to criticize Obama's citizenship, but she herself couldn't pass a citizenship test.

Wouldn't that be terrific. I think everyone in Congress should be required to take a citizenship test with the understanding that the results would be made public. It might actually encourage members of Congress to actually study up on American history AND the US Constitution.

As an aside, do you remember when Bachmann was hinting that maybe people shouldn't complete the US census when it came in the mail? Apparently, she didn't realize (meaning she didn't know) that the census is used to determine population shifts which are in turn used to change the number of congressional seats each state is alotted. That's pretty important since northern, more liberal states have been losing population to more conservative states like Texas. She could have actually cost the Republican Party more seats in Congress if enough people followed her lead.

No, she's not an embarrassment. Not at all.

Last edited:

Wouldn't that be terrific. I think everyone in Congress should be required to take a citizenship test with the understanding that the results would be made public. It might actually encourage members of Congress to actually study up on American history AND the US Constitution.

As an aside, do you remember when Bachmann was hinting that maybe people shouldn't complete the US census when it came in the mail. Apparently, she didn't realize (meaning she didn't know) that the census is used to determine population shifts which are in turn used to change the number of congressional seats each state is alotted. That's pretty important since northern, more liberal states have been losing population to more conservative states like Texas. She could have actually cost the Republican Party more seats in Congress if enough people followed her lead.

Would you ask the correct number of States in your test?

“You’re the state where the shot was heard ’round the world at Lexington and Concord.’’ — Representative Michele Bachmann in Manchester, N.H.

Tweet 5 people Tweeted this
Yahoo! BuzzShareThis
It’s less than a year until the New Hampshire primary, and many GOP hopefuls are testing the waters, including Michele Bachmann of the great state of Minnesota, proud home of Mount Rushmore . 1 Bachmann, of course, is one of the leading voices of the Tea Party movement, which scored a landmark victory in last year’s Senate race in Kentucky, the country music capital of the world, 2 and came very close in the Grand Canyon state of Nevada.3 As a result, the congressional Tea Party caucus is gaining clout in Washington, D.C., where Starbucks and Microsoft usually hold sway.4

The Tea Party asks that the US government return to its revolutionary roots, back when George Washington crossed the Connecticut River 5 and wintered his troops at snowy Saratoga,6 setting the stage for victory. Bachmann contends that President Obama’s expansion of the federal government is a form of tyranny similar to that which the colonies experienced under Louis XIV. 7 No analogy is perfect, however, and the past isn’t always prologue, as Shakespeare opined in “Romeo and Juliet.’’8 Bachmann’s critics decry her looseness with the facts, while her supporters believe her values are solid, even when she errs. Nothing she said on Saturday in Manchester is likely to change that dynamic.

1. South Dakota; 2. Tennessee; 3.Arizona; 4. Washington State; 5. Delaware River; 6. Valley Forge; 7. George III; 8. “The Tempest.’’

Classic!!!:clap2::clap2:

Bachmann: Two if by land, one if by sea - The Boston Globe

As an aside, do you remember when Bachmann was hinting that maybe people shouldn't complete the US census when it came in the mail. Apparently, she didn't realize (meaning she didn't know) that the census is used to determine population shifts which are in turn used to change the number of congressional seats each state is alotted. That's pretty important since northern, more liberal states have been losing population to more conservative states like Texas. She could have actually cost the Republican Party more seats in Congress if enough people followed her lead.

Would you ask the correct number of States in your test?

Only if I was testing people who arrived here fairly recently after living in other countries all their lives.

Call me when the left is embarrassed by Obama.

I shant sit by the phone.
Were you embarrassed by your Senator, Vitter? He kept a few whores in business, and wearing diapers, no less.
Monica loved what she did and did it for free.

as yes, BLAME the YOUNG WOMAN that a 50something man took advantage of her.. and you lefties CLAIM to champion womens rights more than those EVIL Republicans.
You don't think a legal age woman has a right to perform blowjobs when she clearly likes to do it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back