CONSERVATIVES: If The Presidential Election Were Held Today, Who Would You Vote For?

CONSERVATIVES: If The Election Were Held Today, Who Would You Vote For?

• Total voters
LOL...

Keep regurgitating that bullshit bed wetter.

Obviously the "moderate" pukes are well documented losers.

A republican nominee that can contrast themselves against the batshit crazy statist sociopath hitlary will make a repeat of Reagan's crushing defeat of the democrook moonbats your side offered the country.

Rand Paul for instance is making great inroads courting the black youth, and even rich white bed wetters at Berekley. Conservatives terrify you sniveling ass douches, if the republicrat party gets it's shit together and picks one, I hope you imbeciles commit mass suicide.

That sounds like a winning spirit.

:lol:
lol

If we had a candidate in 2012 that actually won a significant primary election as opposed to being the only republicrat not demonized by the democrook ministry of propaganda until he was the last man standing obozo's landslide defeat would have allowed Carter to die peacefully knowing he wasn't the worst president since LBJ.

My optimism is inspired by the foaming at the mouths you moonbats demonstrate when the popularity of conservative candidates is pointed out.

You far RW JACKASSES don't believe in facts and numbers.

The last go around you bastards SWORE that Romney was going to win by a landslide.

You were left utterly STUNNED and speechless when YOU sadly discovered the OPPOSITE to be the case.

Your current "optimism" is a pipe-dream.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

Last edited:

lol

If we had a candidate in 2012 that actually won a significant primary election as opposed to being the only republicrat not demonized by the democrook ministry of propaganda until he was the last man standing obozo's landslide defeat would have allowed Carter to die peacefully knowing he wasn't the worst president since LBJ.

My optimism is inspired by the foaming at the mouths you moonbats demonstrate when the popularity of conservative candidates is pointed out.

The last go around you bastards SWORE that Romney was going to win by a landslide.

You were left utterly STUNNED and speechless when YOU sadly discovered the OPPOSITE to be the case.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

That's true, because even as bad as Romney was he was still infinitely better than your moonbat messiah. It only made sense he would win. Had the Paulbots shown up, and certain districts not been riddled with voter fraud we wouldn't be having this back and forth.

The fact remains that Romney was the LEAST POPULAR republican candidate, and only survived because the media did not attack him with constant defamation propaganda or outright lies like they did to every other candidate that rose to the top of the polls in any given week. It was a concerted effort on part of the left and a tactic that worked. I remain optimistic that it won't work again.

Just for the sake of mentioning it, Romney coming out on the side of bed wetters yet again with his minimum wage bullshit speech makes me glad he lost. Moderate pukes must lose if the country is to be saved from you parasites. If the country crashes because you sniveling drones are ultimately successful in the next few elections, you'll all starve to death (if you're lucky) anyway.

So either way we'll eventually win. It will just be much less work involved if we can do it at the ballot box.

You are a carbon copy of RW and Jakethefake, you fool no one with your false claim of ever being a Republican.

Hey, you guys went from getting 55%+ in the 1980's to getting less than 50% in five of the last six elections, and only barely clearing 51% in the other.

How did you think that happened without people who previously voted for you not doing so anymore.

For me, the last straw was Romney. Because I really fucking hate Mormons.

I personally know a lot of people who refused to vote for a Mormon and sat at home. They didn't switch sides like morons like you do, they just didn't vote.

1) If you base your vote on religious affiliation, you deserve all the heartbreak you've suffered in the last two elections.

2) Believe it or not more Americans are on the side of America and not of a political party. I know that's hard for the kool-aid drinkers to fathom - but it's a fact.

Hey, you guys went from getting 55%+ in the 1980's to getting less than 50% in five of the last six elections, and only barely clearing 51% in the other.

How did you think that happened without people who previously voted for you not doing so anymore.

For me, the last straw was Romney. Because I really fucking hate Mormons.

I personally know a lot of people who refused to vote for a Mormon and sat at home. They didn't switch sides like morons like you do, they just didn't vote.

1) If you base your vote on religious affiliation, you deserve all the heartbreak you've suffered in the last two elections.

2) Believe it or not more Americans are on the side of America and not of a political party. I know that's hard for the kool-aid drinkers to fathom - but it's a fact.

1)The fact of the matter is a lot of evangelicals stayed home instead of supporting a Mormon.

To discount that fact is dishonest or dumb.

2) Bullshit, blacks vote primarily democrat and have for a very long time. They don't put country over party for the most part.

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

I still to this day do not understand the revulsion people have for mormons.

Bed wetters obviously hate any sort of church goers, but to see people on the republicrat side staying home because of the man's religion disturbs me.

It was his bullshit liberalism that was repulsive to me and everyone else I know. Most everyone I know still voted for him because the moonbat messiah is such a contemptible parasite. I think his mormonism is irrelevant.

None of the above.

Gun to my head, maybe Christie or Romney.

Imagine someone so confused they would need the threat of death to make them act in the best interests of the country.

Son, that is fuuuuucked uppp!

Yabut, its the same thing we saw the last time -

Check out the poll. The candidates are all over the place and so are the R constituents.

A candidate will get popular, the RWs will sing his praises, he'll hit the skids and the fans will go on to the next one.

And then Hillary will win.

And notice that no one took on my question of -

Who can win?

Anyone?

It's not quite so bad this time around as last time.

I didn't vote for Cruz or Paul in this poll, but they are palatable candidates to me...whereas in 2008 I'd have taken ANYONE over Romney.

The ONLY person Romney was a better choice than was Obama.

I give you my cast-iron guarantee that is Christie is the Nominee, I'll either skip the top box on the 2016, or perhaps even vote for Hillary in protest.

I've held my nose and supported McCain and Romney...I'm done with that forever.

Nominate a milquetoast semi-liberal candidate if you want, but do so with the understanding that that is the day the election is lost...again.

Last edited:
Imagine someone so confused they would need the threat of death to make them act in the best interests of the country.

Son, that is fuuuuucked uppp!

Check out the poll. The candidates are all over the place and so are the R constituents.

A candidate will get popular, the RWs will sing his praises, he'll hit the skids and the fans will go on to the next one.

Who can win?

Anyone?

I didn't vote for Cruz or Paul in this poll, but they are palatable candidates to me...whereas in 2008 I'd have taken ANYONE over Romney.

I give you my cast-iron guarantee that is Christie is the Nominee, I'll either skip the top box on the 2016, or perhaps even vote for Hillary in protest.

Nominate a milquetoast semi-liberal candidate is you want, but do so with the understanding that that is the day the election is lost...again.

So you're thinking of giving up and voting for the opposition instead of standing up for your convictions. They have a word for that.

Christie isn't a conservative and I hope and pray he either doesn't run or isn't nominated.

Who can win?

Anyone?

Nominate a milquetoast semi-liberal candidate is you want, but do so with the understanding that that is the day the election is lost...again.

So you're thinking of giving up and voting for the opposition instead of standing up for your convictions. They have a word for that.

Christie isn't a conservative and I hope and pray he either doesn't run or isn't nominated.

Yep, the word is brilliant.

It serves a dual purpose.

It sends a message to the Republican party that a milquetoast pseudo-republican candidate is a GUARANTEED loser and a protest vote for the opposition announced in advance takes the wind out of any Democrat victory.

IE-

Liberal: Hillary won by a landslide.

Republican: Only because of the protest vote by Conservative Republicans.

Win/win.

It sends a message to the Republican party that a milquetoast pseudo-republican candidate is a GUARANTEED loser and a protest vote for the opposition announced in advance takes the wind out of any Democrat victory.

IE-

Win/win.

No it shows that you have no true convictions and you will go whichever way the wind blows. You will sacrifice your principles because you are not strong enough to stand up for them.

This for CONSERVATIVES only, so WHO votes in this poll will be VISIBLE. Any leftists voting in this poll will be mocked for their stupidity and trolling if they vote. There is nothing stopping you leftists from starting your own poll on this with YOUR choices for president.

So this poll for CONSERVATIVES is very straight forward. Time to test the waters once again just to see which direction people are leaning, even though there is a long time before we really need to worry about it, most are already forming opinions on who they like. So, with that, "IF THE ELECTION WERE HELD TODAY, WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?"

I think the list of choices is as comprehensive as it can be at this point. If someone you'd vote for isn't mentioned, sorry about that, mention them in your post.

You left out Sarah Palin.

IE-

Win/win.

No it shows that you have no true convictions and you will go whichever way the wind blows. You will sacrifice your principles because you are not strong enough to stand up for them.

Not at all.

The times I weakly did not stand up for my convictions were the times I supported and pulled the lever for McCain and Romney.

I'm through with that forever.

But, if I just sit it out, and leave the top box empty, and Hillary wins by a landslide, then you have the Liberals crowing that the Republican Party is dead...blah, blah, blah.

The protest vote kills those two birds with one stone.

If you want to vote for Christie or Huntsman, you go right ahead...but do it with the understanding that it is YOU who has "no true convictions and you will go whichever way the wind blows". It is you who "will sacrifice your principles because you are not strong enough to stand up for them".

Last edited:
That's true, because even as bad as Romney was he was still infinitely better than your moonbat messiah. It only made sense he would win. Had the Paulbots shown up, and certain districts not been riddled with voter fraud we wouldn't be having this back and forth.

The fact remains that Romney was the LEAST POPULAR republican candidate, and only survived because the media did not attack him with constant defamation propaganda or outright lies like they did to every other candidate that rose to the top of the polls in any given week. It was a concerted effort on part of the left and a tactic that worked. I remain optimistic that it won't work again.

Just for the sake of mentioning it, Romney coming out on the side of bed wetters yet again with his minimum wage bullshit speech makes me glad he lost. Moderate pukes must lose if the country is to be saved from you parasites. If the country crashes because you sniveling drones are ultimately successful in the next few elections, you'll all starve to death (if you're lucky) anyway.

So either way we'll eventually win. It will just be much less work involved if we can do it at the ballot box.
You're not making a LICK of sense.

Post the evidence of "certain districts not been riddled with voter fraud", please...I beg you.

I mean, where are you people getting this claptrap from!?!?

lol

SNAP OUT OF IT!!
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

After 8yrs of Reagan and Reagan Lite, America went (D)
After 8yrs of Clinton America went (R)
After 8yrs of Bush America went (D)
After 8yrs of Obama.......
:eusa_shhh:

And I can't believe you thanked Howey for calling Cain an Uncle Tom
:eusa_hand:

lol

SNAP OUT OF IT!!
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

And we lost some long-time members over that....oh wait....they welched.

Forum List

Back