Conservatives: Do You Give

The Rabbi wrote:

Joe Biden was never head of EEOC.
Gay marriage has failed in every ballot measure.
The OT condemns homosexual sex and prescribes teh death penalty for it.

Facts are inconvenient things, I know. Better to make them up to suit yourself.

[COLOR="Brown][SIZE="4"]I was in error about Joe Biden, and I have said so. Let me see a post you made in which you admitted a mistake of fact, The Rabbi.

Gay marriage has failed in ballot initiatives because of interference from organized religions, not because the average American does not support GLBT people's rights. You can bang that drum all you like, but the research is unequivocal.

The OT includes more passages than Levittucuss, which you misinterpret anyway.

Gentiles who claim to be Jews on the 'net for the stolen cool points are assholes, and don't realize how easy it is to see through their costume.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

So every ballot has been shanghaid by those nasty religion groups in contravention to the will of the people? Do you really believe that?
Please show passages that say homosexuality is OK. Also please tell me how to read my own bible and how I misintepret Vayikra.

Gay marriage has failed in ballot initiatives because of interference from organized religions, not because the average American does not support GLBT people's rights. You can bang that drum all you like, but the research is unequivocal.

I have to differ with you here. When I step into the ballot box to cast my private and secret vote, what all the outside interests have shouted at me to influence me can go get screwed. I vote the way I want. If the average American supports GLBT rights, why aren't they casting their ballots that way?

I have to differ with you here. When I step into the ballot box to cast my private and secret vote, what all the outside interests have shouted at me to influence me can go get screwed. I vote the way I want. If the average American supports GLBT rights, why aren't they casting their ballots that way?

I do believe most Americans would strongly support a new institution of civil union for all people--not just gays--who for whatever reason do not or cannot marry but who need to organize themselves into legally recognized family groups that would provide the protections they need.

I do believe most Americans do not want to change the definition of marriage because they know it will change it into something it has never been and further weaken an institution that has served the nation well.

The vote has nothing to do with anybody's 'rights'.

The reason is that most older Americans are still biased against homosexuals. They were raised to believe that homosexuality was sinful, deviant and a threat to small children. Polling trends on younger voters shows more tollerance for the homosexual lifestyle.
Either by the courts or by changing voter demographics Gay Marriage will eventually be allowed in this country

The reason is that most older Americans are still biased against homosexuals. They were raised to believe that homosexuality was sinful, deviant and a threat to small children. Polling trends on younger voters shows more tollerance for the homosexual lifestyle.
Either by the courts or by changing voter demographics Gay Marriage will eventually be allowed in this country

Actually older Americans are the biggest proponents of gay marriage. It's younger people that vote overwhelmingly against it.

The Rabbi wrote:

Joe Biden was never head of EEOC.
Gay marriage has failed in every ballot measure.
The OT condemns homosexual sex and prescribes teh death penalty for it.

Facts are inconvenient things, I know. Better to make them up to suit yourself.

[COLOR="Brown][SIZE="4"]I was in error about Joe Biden, and I have said so. Let me see a post you made in which you admitted a mistake of fact, The Rabbi.

Gentiles who claim to be Jews on the 'net for the stolen cool points are assholes, and don't realize how easy it is to see through their costume.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

So every ballot has been shanghaid by those nasty religion groups in contravention to the will of the people? Do you really believe that?
Please show passages that say homosexuality is OK. Also please tell me how to read my own bible and how I misintepret Vayikra.

It ain't "your" Bible. It belongs to every Jew and christian on Planet Earth.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P04-ccuRXs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P04-ccuRXs[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhaXh1UY7-4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhaXh1UY7-4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtsovQiPE24"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtsovQiPE24[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Oe6shhKug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Oe6shhKug[/ame]

I do believe most Americans would strongly support a new institution of civil union for all people--not just gays--who for whatever reason do not or cannot marry but who need to organize themselves into legally recognized family groups that would provide the protections they need.

I do believe most Americans do not want to change the definition of marriage because they know it will change it into something it has never been and further weaken an institution that has served the nation well.

The vote has nothing to do with anybody's 'rights'.

How does your neighbor's marriage weaken yours, foxfyre?

As for the civil union idea, I have discussed that at length on this thread.....I'm not anxious to repeat it again.

Actually older Americans are the biggest proponents of gay marriage. It's younger people that vote overwhelmingly against it.

This is nonsense. Back it up or STFU.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It ain't "your" Bible. It belongs to every Jew and christian on Planet Earth.

1: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2: Speak unto the [bold]children of Israel[/bold], and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.
22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Are Christians the "Children of Israel"?? No, they are not.

Only in Rabbi's Bizarro World

bizarrocode.jpg

http://www.stat.columbia.edu/~cook/movabletype/archives/2009/06/future_trends_f_1.html

Last edited:
I like this article; I hope you can continue to the fund! This article feel good, there are deep moral, mood is not bad, you have such thoughts, I am very impressed. You are great!Although I am just passing through, but I think I will be your feelings these words long. Thank you, so that I can share with you.

............. after campaigns of disinformation and fear-mongering, brought to you by the coffers of the RCC and the Mormon Church, etc. But opinion polling in less hysterical times consistently shows most Americans support marriage rights for GLBT people.

.......................[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hmmmmmm, which to believe- biased polls intended to produce a predetermined result....................OR actual election day tallies

...........The reason is that most older Americans are still biased against homosexuals. They were raised to believe that homosexuality was sinful, deviant and a threat to small children. ...................

aka told the truth

They were also raised to believe that blacks deserve to be treated as second class citizens. People can change........obviously, you can't

...........The reason is that most older Americans are still biased against homosexuals. They were raised to believe that homosexuality was sinful, deviant and a threat to small children. ...................

aka told the truth

The truth....is that most molested children are girls...molested by adult STRAIGHT males....often their own fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, grandfathers, step-fathers, and family friends. Pretty sick straight male stuff right there. 1 in 4 girls will be sexually molested by a straight adult male before they reach 18. ONE IN FOUR!!!!

aka told the truth

The truth....is that most molested children are girls...molested by adult STRAIGHT males....often their own fathers, brothers, cousins, uncles, grandfathers, step-fathers, and family friends. Pretty sick straight male stuff right there. 1 in 4 girls will be sexually molested by a straight adult male before they reach 18. ONE IN FOUR!!!!

Whew. Thank goodness no boys get molested. Ever.

Do you give a flying fuck about homosexuals and how they live their lives?

This is a spin off of Dr House's comment to Jerkbert in the thread on conservative homosexuals.
Judging from the comments on this thread, not only do many "conservatives" care about the issue, they also obsess about it and spend a lot of time thinking about and discussing it.

This is a spin off of Dr House's comment to Jerkbert in the thread on conservative homosexuals.
Judging from the comments on this thread, not only do many "conservatives" care about the issue, they also obsess about it and spend a lot of time thinking about and discussing it.

Actually the correct answer is no. What did happen was the fags and their fellow travellers introduced "gay marriage" and equated the two. No one gives a shit whether someone is gay or not.

Actually the correct answer is no. What did happen was the fags and their fellow travellers introduced "gay marriage" and equated the two. No one gives a shit whether someone is gay or not.
Obviously, YOU do. No use lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back