Conservatives - are you proud of your CNN GOP candidate selection? you will lose agai

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Since yesterday on CNN front page, there's a list of these 5 candidates with video for each one and Ron Paul is not among them. but it's ok, Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich who didn't even get enough votes to be on a ballot in VA are.... so I hope you are proud when Obama gets re elected in this circus.

From: CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News
Explain it to me: Early voting states
Santorum | Gingrich | Perry
Bachmann | Romney

Today is (considered to be) Isaac Asimov's birthday.

He was known for writing about intelligent robots - like Mitt Romney.

Glad to see you're waking up. This is what happened in 2008 when Obama was selected for you.

Bush = Patriot Act
Obama = NDAA

Do you really think the powers that be who control the multi trillion dollar US Gov't are gonna' let Ron Paul come in and ruin all that?

And Americans will cheer the destruction of their country and their Constitution then get back to what's really important: Spectator Sports.

Since yesterday on CNN front page, there's a list of these 5 candidates with video for each one and Ron Paul is not among them. but it's ok, Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich who didn't even get enough votes to be on a ballot in VA are.... so I hope you are proud when Obama gets re elected in this circus.

Bachmann | Romney

Yes I saw that to. This election will either prove, or disprove the intellectual argument that once you can see fascism in your country there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

So far......it's lookin' like Obama OWNS Iowa!!!!!!

January 1, 2012

Life Is GOOD

"This is the place that officially refers to itself in all marketing materials as “Washington — Voted One of the Best 100 Small Towns in America Three Times!”

It is also a place where, day after day, presidential candidates make their case that the country is a horrific mess."

Bachmann | Romney

It's CNN. So go figure? They suck Obama farts daily. Not too concerned with this. Obama's not the lock many keep saying he is.

Bachmann | Romney

It's CNN. So go figure? They suck Obama farts daily. Not too concerned with this. Obama's not the lock many keep saying he is.

Well I dunno if they suck Obama farts or not, but they sure do like to stroke business interests. Same as all the others on TV.

Glad to see you're waking up. This is what happened in 2008 when Obama was selected for you.

Bush = Patriot Act
Obama = NDAA

Do you really think the powers that be who control the multi trillion dollar US Gov't are gonna' let Ron Paul come in and ruin all that?

And Americans will cheer the destruction of their country and their Constitution then get back to what's really important: Spectator Sports.
..Or the latest installment of American Idol...:eusa_whistle:

This election will either prove, or disprove the intellectual argument that once you can see fascism in your country there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

I would hate to believe we cannot save our country from fascist plutocracy that IS the GObP/Repubs. Granted that they have the SCOTUS on their side and its true they have managed to pass laws that make it very easy for them to buy political positions, but the spate of recent recall elections should give us hope.

Many of the people who voted for teabaggers have had a year to see them ignore their campaign promises of jobs. They've seen the kochs buy their candidates and many regret their vote. And, most people are savvy enough to know voter fraud laws when they see them and, thanks to the GObP, we're seeing a lot of them.

The worst that could happen right now is if one of the pub candidates were able to buy the presidency and they're much more sophisticated than what we saw with Bush.

What we have right now is Dollars Over Democracy. What's important is that we never stop fighting the crooked GObP/Repubs and hope the Grand Old Party can make a comeback.

Forum List

Back