Conservatives Apparently ARE THIS Stupid, Gathering Enough Votes to Kill Obamacare Repeal

Conservatards.
ConservaVERYtards, lol.

These idiots think that they will get a second chance on repaling obamacare, but why would the GOP leadership do that when the ConservaVERYtards just gave them a perfect set of scape goats for the elections?
The Conservatives must please their MNC masters...no jobs, no health care.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: ‘Easily 35 No Votes’ Against Paul Ryan’s Obamacare 2.0, ‘I Would Predict They Pull Bill, Start Over’ - Breitbart

House GOP leadership made some last minute changes, too, which Paul — in his interview with Breitbart News — flatly said “no,” were not enough to get the bill passed. Regarding those changed, Paul said:

If you keep all the insurance mandates, and you keep subsidizing insurance, basically it’s Obamacare Lite. So I think it’s still Obamacare Lite. The modifications, some are going in the right direction, but they actually expanded some of the subsidies. So one of the new things about it is it’s actually $75 billion more in subsidies. So, I think they’re stuck trying to split the baby. They’re trying to give conservatives a few token changes. And they’re trying to give the moderates more subsidies.

Paul added that Ryan would not have dragged President Trump into this awful position if he had been more open and inclusive in the process from the beginning.​

This is all 100% conservatives doing a power play for more concessions and fuck America.

Conservatards.
ConservaVERYtards, lol.

These idiots think that they will get a second chance on repaling obamacare, but why would the GOP leadership do that when the ConservaVERYtards just gave them a perfect set of scape goats for the elections?
The Conservatives must please their MNC masters...no jobs, no health care.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: ‘Easily 35 No Votes’ Against Paul Ryan’s Obamacare 2.0, ‘I Would Predict They Pull Bill, Start Over’ - Breitbart

House GOP leadership made some last minute changes, too, which Paul — in his interview with Breitbart News — flatly said “no,” were not enough to get the bill passed. Regarding those changed, Paul said:

If you keep all the insurance mandates, and you keep subsidizing insurance, basically it’s Obamacare Lite. So I think it’s still Obamacare Lite. The modifications, some are going in the right direction, but they actually expanded some of the subsidies. So one of the new things about it is it’s actually $75 billion more in subsidies. So, I think they’re stuck trying to split the baby. They’re trying to give conservatives a few token changes. And they’re trying to give the moderates more subsidies.

Paul added that Ryan would not have dragged President Trump into this awful position if he had been more open and inclusive in the process from the beginning.​

This is all 100% conservatives doing a power play for more concessions and fuck America.
Any Republicans who get too cozy with Trump will lose their MNC Contributions.
Trump has to drain the swamp.

Trump has to campaign against the incumbent Republicans.
The plan is to try to accomplish as much as possible to smoke out the traitors.

Yeah, but he cant derail his own agenda by declaring war against his own party.

He has to feed them all enough rope to hang themselves and be patient enough to wait for it.

Yeah, but he cant derail his own agenda by declaring war against his own party.

He has to feed them all enough rope to hang themselves and be patient enough to wait for it.
Trump has 1 year to determine who to campaign with for the following year; it's going to be tricky.

IMO-Trump made a strategic error in making the repeal of BOcare first on the agenda. Tax reforms and infrastructure spending bills would have been better starts. He could have built coalition among his party and even had some Dem support on those. Healthcare is convoluted and complicated and should be done with great deliberation. Once that pass a healthcare bill they own it. It would have been better to let people stew over the shortcomings longer on BOcare.
I am not sure how one reliably adjusts the tax code while leaving the replacement of Obamacare undone. That would obviously have a huge impact on taxation policy.

I was referring specifically to corporate tax rates and repatriation of overseas money.

They need to just straight up repeal that piece of shit, ACA. The only extra law they should be passing is restricting the government from ever interfering again in private citizen's health care.

Forum List

Back