Conservatives and Liberals: A little more civility please

Trump has a good chance to stick up for the middle class and put the uber wealthy on the back burner. I would hope he takes advantage of it.

Supporting a recount and not accepting the results of an election are two different things. The recount is a part of any election process.

They've even stated they don't think a recount will change the results but because grifter Jill Stein got involved they don't have much of a choice but to at least appear to give a shit.
All the states have provisions for state led recounts if there is evidence of significant error or wrongdoing, but Clinton is supporting a recount while acknowledging the results are valid? Why would she do that unless it is just another Clinton lie suggesting there is something wrong with the vote when she knows it isn't true?

Doesn't have to be any wrongdoing, could just be a close election. She's conceded, it's a done deal, don't worry yourself over it. The Clinton campaign doesn't have much of a choice. If Stein gets her recount they are going to want to be involved in it. It's called politics.
It's called dirty politics, it's called lying to voters, which is a fair characterization of Clinton's entire political career.

There is no lie. They stated they do not believe the results of any recount are going to change the election. That doesn't mean that if a recount takes place they aren't going to want to ensure votes are counted accurately.

Hell, Trump wins and he can't even be satisfied with the results.

We saw over the past 8 years how many americans cannot lose with any grace or dignity, now we know they cannot even win and be good sports about it. This is a very unhealthy society, and it's getting worse and will probably continue to.
It's a great society and it will be even greater now that the Clintons are gone.

Supporting a recount and not accepting the results of an election are two different things. The recount is a part of any election process.

They've even stated they don't think a recount will change the results but because grifter Jill Stein got involved they don't have much of a choice but to at least appear to give a shit.
All the states have provisions for state led recounts if there is evidence of significant error or wrongdoing, but Clinton is supporting a recount while acknowledging the results are valid? Why would she do that unless it is just another Clinton lie suggesting there is something wrong with the vote when she knows it isn't true?

Doesn't have to be any wrongdoing, could just be a close election. She's conceded, it's a done deal, don't worry yourself over it. The Clinton campaign doesn't have much of a choice. If Stein gets her recount they are going to want to be involved in it. It's called politics.
It's called dirty politics, it's called lying to voters, which is a fair characterization of Clinton's entire political career.

There is no lie. They stated they do not believe the results of any recount are going to change the election. That doesn't mean that if a recount takes place they aren't going to want to ensure votes are counted accurately.

We saw over the past 8 years how many americans cannot lose with any grace or dignity, now we know they cannot even win and be good sports about it. This is a very unhealthy society, and it's getting worse and will probably continue to.

Probably.

It's a great society and it will be even greater now that the Clintons are gone.

I thought Trump campaigned on how the country wasn't great.

Yep...things will continue on a downward spiral....division shall grow. But it didn't matter who won. More of the same.

Conservatives and Liberals: The election is over. I think both sides need to stop inflaming this situation. Democrats need to stop the protests, show business tours, and accept the results of the election. Republicans need to stop the name calling, trash talking and other "in your face" behavior. I know it's too much to ask for American voters to behave like civilized people, but hope springs eternal.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton displayed good manners and respect in their speeches immediately after the election. Maybe American voters should do the same.:bye1:

Where is Hillary's call to end the prot... riots? So far she is partaking in a recount, questioning the integrity of American republic and democracy. Shame on her!

Trump has indeed acted presidential though.

It was,cold out when you thought that....

The country is great but the Obama administration isn't and Clinton clearly had no idea how to help the country recover from Obama.

Conservatives and Liberals: The election is over. I think both sides need to stop inflaming this situation. Democrats need to stop the protests, show business tours, and accept the results of the election. Republicans need to stop the name calling, trash talking and other "in your face" behavior. I know it's too much to ask for American voters to behave like civilized people, but hope springs eternal.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton displayed good manners and respect in their speeches immediately after the election. Maybe American voters should do the same.:bye1:

Well the display of 'good manners' ended after election night. Didn't you hear? Trump totally won the popular vote and he didn't scapegoat brown people at all for his over 2 million vote loss.

Civility, sure. Who doesn't want that? However this place is poison and it's never going to happen at USMB.
You mean the Trump landslide?

There's no such thing. He won the election on a technicality, just like Bush the first time.
Are you retarded? The electoral college isn't a technicality. It's the only way to win a presidential race.

So then putting a guy in your cabinet who forecloses on a 90 year old woman over 27 cents is a good start. Ahhh, now I get it....

I meant once corporations take full control its all over. Full blown plutocracy. We are close now. Class warfare is just warming up. I believe it is going to increase greatly.

The class warfare had ben going on for about half a century now, that's how and why the economic system got rerigged at the behest of the substantial people.
Yes, class warfare at the behest of democrats.....

image.jpeg

Let me know when you start making sense.

Two wrongs make a right? Check. I am not a Clinton fan. Giving Donnie a chance but drdraining the swamp he is not.

Well the display of 'good manners' ended after election night. Didn't you hear? Trump totally won the popular vote and he didn't scapegoat brown people at all for his over 2 million vote loss.

Civility, sure. Who doesn't want that? However this place is poison and it's never going to happen at USMB.

There's no such thing. He won the election on a technicality, just like Bush the first time.
Only left wingers view the Constitution as a "technicality."

Let me know when you start making sense.
Snippy remarks like that are not bringing more civility to the discussion.

Are you retarded? The electoral college isn't a technicality. It's the only way to win a presidential race.

The electoral college is a sham that needs to end. Trump lost the most important part of democratic elections, votes.

Hardcore partisan ideologues always claim a "mandate", regardless of how close the vote actually is. It's just an excuse to shove as much of their agenda down our throats as they possibly can. Then, when they over-interpret their "mandate" and go too far, they get voted out. Ideologues don't learn, they just keep blindly & narcissistically pushing in their direction no matter what.
You mean like the Trump landslide mandate?
And, right on cue. Again.

This is how they see him.

trump-gladiator-596x283.jpg
And we see you like this.....don't fall too hard.....

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back