Conservative Talk Radio & Iraq

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet about the Iraq crisis and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

All of them are tossing out vague criticisms of Obama, they're all (interestingly) asking many nebulous rhetorical questions, but none of them are saying "this is exactly what we should do". Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

My guess is that, since Obama hasn't done anything yet, they don't want to take a stand because they feel they need to be able to criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Is that a fair assumption? If not, why aren't they being clear? They usually are.

And have their fans noticed this? If so, does that bother you?

Last edited:

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

All of them are tossing out vague criticisms of Obama, they're all (interestingly) asking many nebulous rhetorical questions, but none of them are saying "this is exactly what we should do". Levin is coming closer to endorsing military action, but he too is essentially just dancing around the edges without going too far, and has probably asked a dozen hazy rhetorical questions in the 30 minutes I've been listening.

My guess is that, since Obama hasn't done anything yet, they don't want to take a stand because they feel they need to be able to criticize Obama no matter what he does.

Is that a fair assumption? If not, why aren't they being clear? They usually are.

Absolutely! They have no opinion other than the opposite of what Obungle does. Same with the teapers on this forum. It is all about obstructionism and Obama hate, nothing else. All they can do is spew drivel, manufacture scandals, and point their stinky little fingers. I always wonder...are the teapers too stupid to realize this, or do they just play stupid because they are dishonest racists. My guess, the latter.

Pretty interesting today, I had a chance to listen to a little Rush, a little Hannity, and a little Levin. Since Obama hasn't done anything specific yet and has not yet shown his hand, they're all doing essentially the same thing:

.[/QUOTE

What else do we have besides "hazy rhetorical questions" when everything in the Obama administration is either a secret or a political obstruction or a freaking lie? Why criticize "talk radio" for analyzing Obama's contradictory remarks when we can't get a straight answer out of the administration about much of anything?

lol...easier to criticize than to offer an opinion or solution. The lemmings don't know what to say, they just want to justify the criticism. Stupid teapers.

lol...easier to criticize than to offer an opinion or solution. The lemmings don't know what to say, they just want to justify the criticism. Stupid teapers.

A what? A solution? Maybe the left wing kids who seem to have time to post on the forum forget about the freaking mission of the freaking media. The media used to monitor government until the mainstream media became a part of the democrat administration. We pay the freaking government big big big tax dollars to come up with solutions but the low information seems to be ignorant about the the concept.

A what? A solution? Maybe the left wing kids who seem to have time to post on the forum forget about the freaking mission of the freaking media. The media used to monitor government until the mainstream media became a part of the democrat administration. We pay the freaking government big big big tax dollars to come up with solutions but the low information seems to be ignorant about the the concept.

Allow me to interpret the above for those who are confused:

I (the above poster) have not received any talking points and cannot formulate an opinion on my own, so instead of providing an opinion, I (the poster above and teaper nation) will attack MSM and anyone who *might* disagree with me (because no talking points have been issued)...which is liberal and never tells the truth or report the news. Instead of formulating an opinion, I will wait to see what an editorial news show - radio or TV - tells me what to say as I (teapers and the poster above) am a lemming and cannot think for myself!

:lmao: Teapers are ridiculously funny!

God Bless America. (That is ok, Teapers, even though that is not in your talking points, it is a good thing)

I (the above poster) have not received any talking points and cannot formulate an opinion on my own, so instead of providing an opinion, I (the poster above and teaper nation) will attack MSM and anyone who *might* disagree with me (because no talking points have been issued)...which is liberal and never tells the truth or report the news. Instead of formulating an opinion, I will wait to see what an editorial news show - radio or TV - tells me what to say as I (teapers and the poster above) am a lemming and cannot think for myself!

God Bless America. (That is ok, Teapers, even though that is not in your talking points, it is a good thing)

The word "teaper" is intentionally bigoted and insulting but liberals "feel" that they are open and unbiased because they support dykes on bikes. Hypocrisy runs rampant in the liberal empire but it's better to let them think they are mainstream. They are less likely to vote if they think they will someday revise the 1st Amendment.

What else do we have besides "hazy rhetorical questions" when everything in the Obama administration is either a secret or a political obstruction or a freaking lie? Why criticize "talk radio" for analyzing Obama's contradictory remarks when we can't get a straight answer out of the administration about much of anything?

I'm just pointing out the fact that those three talk show hosts -- who normally have absolutely no qualms about voicing their opinion with passion, clarity and frequency -- have been uncharacteristically vague and benign since this situation has begun, and I wonder if it's because Obama hasn't yet provided them their opinion.

The word "teaper" is intentionally bigoted and insulting but liberals "feel" that they are open and unbiased because they support dykes on bikes. Hypocrisy runs rampant in the liberal empire but it's better to let them think they are mainstream. They are less likely to vote if they think they will someday revise the 1st Amendment.

I am not a liberal AND I coined the term Teaper...so it can't be bigoted unless others choose to describe you in that nature. The rest of your post makes no sense...perhaps you should email the Teaper Grand Wizard and get some better talking points.

I'm just pointing out the fact that those three talk show hosts -- who normally have absolutely no qualms about voicing their opinion with passion, clarity and frequency -- have been uncharacteristically vague and benign since this situation has begun, and I wonder if it's because Obama hasn't yet provided them their opinion.

Doesn't the low information left understand that our lives depend on the remarks of a president who would obviously rather talk about global warming and play golf than address critical global issues. Conservative talk radio ain't your freaking enemy. It's the only media outlet around that dares to challenge the administration. If the talk media seems fuzzy about details regarding the freedom and safety of the United States it's because.....figure it out.

Doesn't the low information left understand that our lives depend on the remarks of a president who would obviously rather talk about global warming and play golf than address critical global issues. Conservative talk radio ain't your freaking enemy. It's the only media outlet around that dares to challenge the administration. If the talk media seems fuzzy about details regarding the freedom and safety of the United States it's because.....figure it out.

:lmao: Lemmings defend why they can't think for themselves! Don't get me wrong, Obama is horrible. But teapers are ridiculous and can't explain why unless they have been updated with the latest talking points. Without Rush, Hannity, Beck, or Fox News...you guys would be probably be so confused, you would be a liberal. THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Conservatives worship rich people and hate working class Americans. Conservative talk radio hosts are paid handsomely to express that worship and hate.

Well even conservative talk show hosts have to wade thru the bullshit coming out of the White House and the media that this is just a Sunni uprising because they've been disenfranchised.

Obama's moving too little to late. ISIS is working with Saddams Baathists and it's a bloodbath with these Sunni terrorists.

I'm going to be able to pick up Levin on WLS in a minute.

Any one who understands the dynamics that are currently in play in the mid east has been screaming for intervention.

Baghdadi you know the terrorist who was released in 2009 is head of ISIS and makes bin Laden look like a Girl Scout.

ISIS commits mass murder on a regular basis and actually documents their terror attacks and massacres to their financial backer.

Obama just happens to love Sunni radicals and terrorists. Hence the slow response.

Their fans are blind. That's why they love radio

I am not a liberal AND I coined the term Teaper...so it can't be bigoted unless others choose to describe you in that nature. The rest of your post makes no sense...perhaps you should email the Teaper Grand Wizard and get some better talking points.

You can't be bigoted unless others choose to complain? Interesting attitude. Again "teaper grand wizard". Wow, how long can the left wing play this game?

You can't be bigoted unless others choose to complain? Interesting attitude. Again "teaper grand wizard". Wow, how long can the left wing play this game?
LOL, you must be a teaper. Please go away, you give a bad name to true conservatives. I would say email your Grand Wizard...but he must be on strike.

LOL, you must be a teaper. Please go away, you give a bad name to true conservatives. I would say email your Grand Wizard...but he must be on strike.

Historic evidence indicates that the KKK was entirely a democrat party support group. Why the radical left would try to use former KKK titles to smear the good people of the Tea Party is evidence of ....guess what... bigotry?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back