Conservative Leaders: ‘Leave the corpses laying on the border'

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
KKK members call for shooting young refugees dead: ‘Leave the corpses laying on the border’

KKK-on-immigrants-leave-the-corpses-laying-on-the-border-al-jazeera-america.jpg

A self-described “Imperial Wizard” for a Ku Klux Klan organization openly defended his group’s call to deal with the thousands of young Central American immigrants coming to the U.S. through a “shoot to kill” policy, Al Jazeera America reported.

“To me, they’re breaking the law when they come here,” a hooded man identifying himself as Robert Jones said. “If we can’t turn them back, I think if we pop a couple of them off and leave the corpses laying on the border, maybe they’ll see that we’re serious about stopping immigration.”

Jones, who said he belonged to a group calling itself the “Loyal White Knights,” made the statement in a 10-minute interview with an associate flanking him in a remote field in North Carolina.

ATTENTION TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVES: WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS, AND YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE. SO FUCK OFF.

KKK members call for shooting young refugees dead: ‘Leave the corpses laying on the border’

A self-described “Imperial Wizard” for a Ku Klux Klan organization openly defended his group’s call to deal with the thousands of young Central American immigrants coming to the U.S. through a “shoot to kill” policy, Al Jazeera America reported.

“To me, they’re breaking the law when they come here,” a hooded man identifying himself as Robert Jones said. “If we can’t turn them back, I think if we pop a couple of them off and leave the corpses laying on the border, maybe they’ll see that we’re serious about stopping immigration.”

Jones, who said he belonged to a group calling itself the “Loyal White Knights,” made the statement in a 10-minute interview with an associate flanking him in a remote field in North Carolina.

ATTENTION TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVES: WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS, AND YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE. SO FUCK OFF.

C'mon....one idiot...too scared to even show his face.

. That skin looks a little dark behind those two holes.

LMAO Another Tea Party thread.

Nutso needs intervention and boy does he.

As for a body? Hope they leave a few at the border the rest will get the message. LOL

Dont believe it

KKK tellling Al Jazeera anything...nope not buying it. That particular group is well known, wearing the hoods in this case is just cover

Pack em up and ship them home. They should go straight to the nearest C-130 then flown straight to the capital city of the country they came from. Hot stop- Drop the ramp, offload and go

-Geaux

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

these left wing sites are pumping out the hate big time

do you ever see anything good come out of them?

it's always crap like this. no wonder the people who go to them are so ill informed about politics, are filled with hate and has no clue about life in the real world

It's an Alinksy tactic, it's not the Tea Party it's a progressive Fascist pretending to be a Tea Party

Last edited:

LMAO Another Tea Party thread.

Nutso needs intervention and boy does he.

As for a body? Hope they leave a few at the border the rest will get the message. LOL

Ok...unless that is Claudette behind that mask...there are now TWO certified jackasses.

it's always crap like this. no wonder the people who go to them are so ill informed about politics, are filled with hate and has no clue about life in the real world

Because the truth is they only know how to be victims. Or pretending to care from their safe sofa about some victim somewhere. Their heads would explode if they ever let themselves open the fact that they are being played and conservatives are not the monsters they need to think we are to justify their own insecurity and hate

Seriously sad how leftists are so gullible.

Why would you say that? I started a thread yesterday about nearly a dozen heavily armed militia groups going to border with the stated purpose of threatening those children with being shot. Come on, don't say something you know is not true.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...start-shooting-border-babies.html#post9546997

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back