Conservative Female Pundit Claims Sexual Harassment, Get's Male Conservative Pundit Suspended

Far rightwing hacks of USMB wouldn't touch this thread with a ten-foot pole, because they know it does nothing good for them.

Here's a few things that stood out to me in this rancid story...

1. Republicans have branded themselves as the moralists (that's out the window) Apparently everyone at FOXNEWS knew that both married parties were having an online fling and were totally cool about it.

2. This fat chunky dude, in particularly, has engaged in moralizing to others, notably to liberals. That's out the door.

3. SHE is one that uses "family values" in her arguments on TV. That's out the door.

4. Again, as I mentioned above, it was an open secret at FOXNEWS that these two were knockin boots. No one there had the decency to let them know they were wrong and try to talk sense to them.

5. Republicans are quick to jump up and say that women don't get raped, and they only just go after the man for money. Well that's EXACTLY what this REPUBLICAN woman did. So they, again, say what they do, before you do it too, apparently.

6. They are both liars. To carry on such a sordid affair and put on airs and moralize and tout "family values" and "Christian values" and continue doing the dirty with no remorse, speaks volumes of their character. They have none.

7. All in the bastion of modern-day conservatism, the entity known as FOXNEWS.

#SMHGOP

Far rightwing hacks of USMB wouldn't touch this thread with a ten-foot pole, because they know it does nothing good for them.

Here's a few things that stood out to me in this rancid story...

1. Republicans have branded themselves as the moralists (that's out the window) Apparently everyone at FOXNEWS knew that both married parties were having an online fling and were totally cool about it.

2. This fat chunky dude, in particularly, has engaged in moralizing to others, notably to liberals. That's out the door.

3. SHE is one that uses "family values" in her arguments on TV. That's out the door.

4. Again, as I mentioned above, it was an open secret at FOXNEWS that these two were knockin boots. No one there had the decency to let them know they were wrong and try to talk sense to them.

5. Republicans are quick to jump up and say that women don't get raped, and they only just go after the man for money. Well that's EXACTLY what this REPUBLICAN woman did. So they, again, say what they do, before you do it too, apparently.

6. They are both liars. To carry on such a sordid affair and put on airs and moralize and tout "family values" and "Christian values" and continue doing the dirty with no remorse, speaks volumes of their character. They have none.

7. All in the bastion of modern-day conservatism, the entity known as FOXNEWS.

#SMHGOP
Are you talking about Mr. & Mrs. Joe and Mika?

Forum List

Back