Conservative Constitutional Expert On Cruz's Eligibility

kkk
I caught you in more deception liar. Cruz's parents lived in Canada for nearly 9 years in a row. Canadian work permits expire after 4 years.
Four-year maximum – Work in Canada

Four-year maximum – Work in Canada

Most people can come to Canada to work for a maximum of four years. If you are currently working or plan to work in Canada, you should keep track of the total time you have worked and plan to work in Canada. After you have worked temporarily for four years in Canada, you will not be eligible to work in Canada again until another period of four years has passed.

Try that lying shit with me scumbag and I'll out you every single time.

Were these rules in effect in the 70's? Did they have any waiver for the oil industry? Posting current regulations without sowing they were in effect 40 years ago, just tells me you're still full of it. Get back to me when you can actually prove something.

Here, I'll save you some time liar.

Starting April 1, 2011, many temporary foreign workers will be subject to a four-year ‘cumulative duration’ limit on the length of time they may work in Canada.

This regulation is not retroactive – The clock starts ticking on April 1, 2011, for all TFWs, regardless of how long they have already been in Canada.

The earliest date that a foreign worker could reach the four-year cumulative duration limit is April 1, 2015.

Backgrounder — Four-year limit for foreign nationals working in Canada

So tell me again how you're going to out me. ROFLMFAO It's so fun entering a battle of wits with an unarmed idiot.

Ted Cruz's Mother Was On Official List Of Canadian Citizens ...

You lied again. OK liar tell us the duration time for foreign workers prior to 2011. Show something that says FN worker duration was unlimited before 2011. There is no fucking way any country would allow unlimited worker stays.

You did not show what the duration of worker stays prior to 2011. It could have been 3 years. You don't know. I'll find out.

Ted Cruz Mom Appears on 1974 Canadian Voter List

The fact still remains that Cruz's parents were registered voters in Canada.

The fact still remains that Cruz was born on foreign soil making a natural born CANADIAN.

I just nailed you COCKSUCKER!

After Cruz graduated from the University of Texas in 1961, he was granted political asylum in the United States following the expiration of his student visa.[1] He became a Canadian citizen during his residence in Canada, returning to the United States with his family in the mid-'70s. Eleanor and Rafael Cruz divorced in 1997.[33] He renounced his Canadian citizenship and in 2005 became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

If he was a citizen of Canada then his wife Ted's mother would also have been granted Canadian citizenship. That's how it works asshole.

1. Cruz's mother married a naturalized Canadian.
2. She lived in Canada with him.
3. That makes her a Canadian citizen and was on voter and citizenship documents.
4. That makes Ted Cruz a Canadian.
5. In 2014 Cruz renounced he Canadian citizenship. (Kinda late don't you think?)

rg7DQKytiAWqEdUp41iZKXa_Ll0S7_xNhMKeGzmvrOB2Rx812AD7hmitmUBH-EmP7pBGdglmlFBT4NFqucgMIFsFsL3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk

FUCK YOU YOU LYING BIRTHER SOB HYPOCRITE

I see a butt load of claims there teabugger and not one shred of proof. I've already blown up your claim that Ann Coulter is some kind of constitutional expert. I totally destroyed your so called proof that Teds mother couldn't have possibly been there on a work visa more than 4 years and all you got is repeating yourself. Get back to me when you have something other than your lies, like documented proof. BTW the voter census ain't proof, I've already shown they were well known for being riddled with mistakes.

You would know about butt loads you fucking liar.

Again...

1. Cruz was born in Canada. FACT!

2. Both of Cruz's parent were registered to vote in Canada. FACT!

3. Cruz did not renounce his Canadian citizenship until 2014. FACT!

4. You could not show how long a person could be permitted to work in Canada prior to 2011. Put your money where your dick sucking mouth.

Bold blue letters, I'm impressed, who showed you how to do that?

1. Yep, Ted was and American born in Canada, and?

2. You haven't provided any official record that his mother was ever registered or ever eligible, to vote.

3. Cruz didn't renounce until 2014, and?

4. As far as how long his mother could hold a worker visa, you said you was going to do that, or was that a lie also, here' your sign, check out the pretty red letters.

You did not show what the duration of worker stays prior to 2011. It could have been 3 years. You don't know. I'll find out.

Next.

Ted Cruz is a natural born Canadian.

I will find out how long a guest worker was allowed to stay in Canada but you won't. Maybe you know it was less than 4 years. You either don't know or you are not saying. Which is is liar?

I posted a link to an official voter registration document with Ted Cruz's mother's name on it. Here is is again liar.

... and again
1974 Canadian Electors' List Named Ted Cruz's Parents

And Again

Here's the official Canadian voter registration document with Ted's mother's name on it.

Ted Cruz did not renounce is Canadian citizenship until 2014 so where is his true allegiance with the US or Canada? AND his unwillingness to retain his dual citizenship shows he SUCKS as an American.
yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

kkk
Were these rules in effect in the 70's? Did they have any waiver for the oil industry? Posting current regulations without sowing they were in effect 40 years ago, just tells me you're still full of it. Get back to me when you can actually prove something.

Here, I'll save you some time liar.

Starting April 1, 2011, many temporary foreign workers will be subject to a four-year ‘cumulative duration’ limit on the length of time they may work in Canada.

This regulation is not retroactive – The clock starts ticking on April 1, 2011, for all TFWs, regardless of how long they have already been in Canada.

The earliest date that a foreign worker could reach the four-year cumulative duration limit is April 1, 2015.

Backgrounder — Four-year limit for foreign nationals working in Canada

So tell me again how you're going to out me. ROFLMFAO It's so fun entering a battle of wits with an unarmed idiot.

You lied again. OK liar tell us the duration time for foreign workers prior to 2011. Show something that says FN worker duration was unlimited before 2011. There is no fucking way any country would allow unlimited worker stays.

The fact still remains that Cruz was born on foreign soil making a natural born CANADIAN.

After Cruz graduated from the University of Texas in 1961, he was granted political asylum in the United States following the expiration of his student visa.[1] He became a Canadian citizen during his residence in Canada, returning to the United States with his family in the mid-'70s. Eleanor and Rafael Cruz divorced in 1997.[33] He renounced his Canadian citizenship and in 2005 became a naturalized U.S. citizen.

If he was a citizen of Canada then his wife Ted's mother would also have been granted Canadian citizenship. That's how it works asshole.

3. That makes her a Canadian citizen and was on voter and citizenship documents.
5. In 2014 Cruz renounced he Canadian citizenship. (Kinda late don't you think?)

rg7DQKytiAWqEdUp41iZKXa_Ll0S7_xNhMKeGzmvrOB2Rx812AD7hmitmUBH-EmP7pBGdglmlFBT4NFqucgMIFsFsL3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk

I see a butt load of claims there teabugger and not one shred of proof. I've already blown up your claim that Ann Coulter is some kind of constitutional expert. I totally destroyed your so called proof that Teds mother couldn't have possibly been there on a work visa more than 4 years and all you got is repeating yourself. Get back to me when you have something other than your lies, like documented proof. BTW the voter census ain't proof, I've already shown they were well known for being riddled with mistakes.

Again...

4. You could not show how long a person could be permitted to work in Canada prior to 2011. Put your money where your dick sucking mouth.

2. You haven't provided any official record that his mother was ever registered or ever eligible, to vote.

4. As far as how long his mother could hold a worker visa, you said you was going to do that, or was that a lie also, here' your sign, check out the pretty red letters.

Next.

I will find out how long a guest worker was allowed to stay in Canada but you won't. Maybe you know it was less than 4 years. You either don't know or you are not saying. Which is is liar?

I posted a link to an official voter registration document with Ted Cruz's mother's name on it. Here is is again liar.

... and again

And Again

Here's the official Canadian voter registration document with Ted's mother's name on it.

Ted Cruz did not renounce is Canadian citizenship until 2014 so where is his true allegiance with the US or Canada? AND his unwillingness to retain his dual citizenship shows he SUCKS as an American.
yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

Ya, Ya,Ya, Ya, you keep posting contradictory links. and I posted from your link, that said the enumeration lists were known for having many mistakes. You have yet to show his mother ever registered to or ever voted. You haven't posted her Canadian naturalization papers.

In other words little teabugger, you haven't proven a damn thing.

BTW how ya doing on the proof, that as the wife of a citizen, she wasn't allowed to work in Canada on a work visa for 8 years. I haven't found anything on the net prior to 2009, much less the 1970's.

kkk

Again...

Next.

... and again

And Again

yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

Ya, Ya,Ya, Ya, you keep posting contradictory links. and I posted from your link, that said the enumeration lists were known for having many mistakes. You have yet to show his mother ever registered to or ever voted. You haven't posted her Canadian naturalization papers.

BTW how ya doing on the proof, that as the wife of a citizen, she wasn't allowed to work in Canada on a work visa for 8 years. I haven't found anything on the net prior to 2009, much less the 1970's.

I'm not cherry picking like you are loser. I trust people to make up their own mind. Maybe you should go back to your yoga class and see if you can get flexible to suck your own dick because that is what you are doing here.

6 Things Ted Cruz Wants You to Forget | The Broad Side

As to Cruz's mother. She was married to Ted's father a Canadian citizen. The way it works is when you marry someone from a another country and reside in their country you become a citizen of that country. Everybody knows that. She's was and maybe still is a citizen of Canada. She certainly by law was a Canadian citizen when Ted slithered out of her.

Because you are a liar you keep lying and that gives me an opportunity to once again post links to documents and other proof that Ted Cruz's mother was a Canadian citizen when she shit Ted out of her hole.

So ass licker where did you get your law degree?

ANOTHER EXPERT SUING CRUZ

Pa. Attorney Challenging Ted Cruz's Right To Run In State's Republican Primary

“It is my contention supported by a number of constitutional scholars that it means one must be born in the United States, that the framers of the Constitution were very concerned about the influence of foreign powers over the nascent republic,” said attorney David Farrell.

In a petition filed with the state’s Commonwealth Court, Farrell, of Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, says Sen. Cruz’s Canadian birth certificate proves he was born in Canada, and the fact that his mother is an American citizen does not make him natural born.

“We’re going to get right to that constitutional provision to see if he is or is not eligible to be president,” Farrell said.

Pa. Attorney Challenging Ted Cruz’s Right To Run In State’s Republican Primary
Republican Attorney Says Cruz Is Not "Natural Born Citizen"

“It is my contention supported by a number of constitutional scholars that it means one must be born in the United States, that the framers of the Constitution were very concerned about the influence of foreign powers over the nascent republic,” said attorney David Farrell.

In a petition filed with the state’s Commonwealth Court, Farrell, of Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, says Sen. Cruz’s Canadian birth certificate proves he was born in Canada, and the fact that his mother is an American citizen does not make him natural born.

“We’re going to get right to that constitutional provision to see if he is or is not eligible to be president,” Farrell said.

The Commonwealth Court hearing on whether to disqualify Sen. Cruz’s nominating petitions is now set for March 10.

Sources tell KDKA’s Jon Delano that Senior Judge Dan Pellegrini of Pittsburgh will be the judge. Whatever the outcome, an appeal to the state Supreme Court seems likely in the case.

Farrell says he’s not doing this for Donald Trump.

kkk

Again...

Next.

... and again

And Again

yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

I'm not cherry picking like you are loser. I trust people to make up their own mind. Maybe you should go back to your yoga class and see if you can get flexible to suck your own dick because that is what you are doing here.

6 Things Ted Cruz Wants You to Forget | The Broad Side

As to Cruz's mother. She was married to Ted's father a Canadian citizen. The way it works is when you marry someone from a another country and reside in their country you become a citizen of that country. Everybody knows that. She's was and maybe still is a citizen of Canada. She certainly by law was a Canadian citizen when Ted slithered out of her.

Because you are a liar you keep lying and that gives me an opportunity to once again post links to documents and other proof that Ted Cruz's mother was a Canadian citizen when she shit Ted out of her hole.

So ass licker where did you get your law degree?

ANOTHER EXPERT SUING CRUZ

Pa. Attorney Challenging Ted Cruz's Right To Run In State's Republican Primary

One half way decent link out of 4, well I guess that's an improvement. When are you going to figure out telling the same lies, time after time, won't won't make them become true.

Now let's look at your one decent link, I'll bet that it will meet the same fate as all the other birther suits, it will be dismissed because this idiot attorney has no standing to make such a challenge.

BTW your first link counts as negatives, the very reasons I voted for Cruz. Now run along and choke on the Donalds pecker.

kkk

Again...

Next.

... and again

And Again

yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

Still waiting on that proof that Teds mom couldn't legally work on a visa for 8 years. What's your next claim going to be, she over stayed he visa and was an illegal alien in Canada?

kkk

Again...

Next.

... and again

And Again

yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

Still waiting on that proof that Teds mom couldn't legally work on a visa for 8 years. What's your next claim going to be, she over stayed he visa and was an illegal alien in Canada?

The burden of proof is on you liar but since Cruz's mother was a Canadian citizen she didn't need a work permit. Both Elanor and Rafael Cruz were Canadian citizens. She didn't need a visa because she was a citizen of Canada and the official Canadian documents prove it. And FUCK YOU liar.

kkk

Again...

Next.

... and again

And Again

yki676xfsromufefxgz5.jpg

The burden of proof is on you liar but since Cruz's mother was a Canadian citizen she didn't need a work permit. Both Elanor and Rafael Cruz were Canadian citizens. She didn't need a visa because she was a citizen of Canada and the official Canadian documents prove it. And FUCK YOU liar.

Ok, so your word is worth absolutely nothing, got it. Same old debunked myths, they're as worthless as your word.

Have a nice day, ya hear.

Forum List

Back