Conservative Constitutional Expert On Cruz's Eligibility

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. \.

'may not' according to whom?

I think Cruz is hardly qualified- but he is eligible.

I am enjoying watching the Birtherism of Trump and Coulter- but Cruz is eligible.

Of course he's not qualified but eligibility is a legitimate concern. He mother was born in the US but became a Canadian citizen. Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013. This theoretically means that before 2013 he could have been prime minister of Canada and a US senator.

Do you know why Ted had dual citizenship, Canada has birthright citizenship just like the US. His parents moved to the US when Ted was 4 and his dual citizenship was never a topic of family conversation.

Cruz was born in Canada and that makes him a Canadian citizen same as if a Mexican is born in the US. Up until late 2013 Ted Cruz was a natural born Canadian citizen. You can only be natural born in one country.

Cruz's mother lived in Canada for 8 years as a Canadian citizen.
Ted Cruz's Mother Was On Official List Of Canadian Citizens ...

His father and mother were Canadian citizens. Ted was born in Canada. That makes him a NATURAL BORN Canadian. His mother was eligible to vote in Canadian elections.

Read the Cruz camp's full statement on the voter list over at Breitbart

Cruz may be in deep shit for defrauding his campaign contributors, voters and workers.

IF Cruz's mother was not an American citizen when he was born- then he is not a natural born citizen.

But so far there is no actual evidence that she was.

His dual citizenship has no affect on his natural born American citizenship.

Cruz's mother was registered to vote in Canadian elections. Only Canadians can vote in Canadian elections.

Natural born means born on American soil. Naturalized means an immigrant goes through a legalization process.

Naturalization is the process by which U.S.citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. \.

I am enjoying watching the Birtherism of Trump and Coulter- but Cruz is eligible.

Of course he's not qualified but eligibility is a legitimate concern. He mother was born in the US but became a Canadian citizen. Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013. This theoretically means that before 2013 he could have been prime minister of Canada and a US senator.

Actually- no it couldn't- but that has nothing to do with him being a natural born citizen.

Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013- and that does not disqualify him.

By your logic Arnold Schwarzenegger would be qualified. His circumstances are similar. Cruz and Arnold were both born outside the US. Arnold's parents were Austrian and Cruz's parent's were Canadian. Cruz's mother was registered to vote in Canadian elections.

Arnold Schwartzenegger was born in Austria to Austrian parents.
Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father and American mother.

If that seems the same to you- well........

His mother was a Canadian citizen. Neither of Cruz's parents were American at the time of his birth. Both his parents were Canadians. At one time his mother was an American but voter records in Canada show that she was eligible to vote in Canadian elections.

Cruz's mother is a Canadian citizen.
Ted Cruz Mom Appears on 1974 Canadian Voter List

birthers.jpg

Actually- no it couldn't- but that has nothing to do with him being a natural born citizen.

Cruz was a Canadian citizen until 2013- and that does not disqualify him.

By your logic Arnold Schwarzenegger would be qualified. His circumstances are similar. Cruz and Arnold were both born outside the US. Arnold's parents were Austrian and Cruz's parent's were Canadian. Cruz's mother was registered to vote in Canadian elections.

Arnold Schwartzenegger was born in Austria to Austrian parents.
Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father and American mother.

If that seems the same to you- well........

No dumb ass, his mother was also a Canadian citizen and here's the proof.
Ted Cruz Mom Appears on 1974 Canadian Voter List
birthers.jpg

Stick that in your ass liar. Only Canadian Citizen can vote in Canada. Why do you think the Conservative sites are saying he's ineligible and the rest of the media is saying he is eligible? Hillary will destroy Cruz and not on Republican senator will endorse him. You are one major league dumb ass.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

This will really piss off the conservatives and Cruz supporters. But... it's all academic at this point because Canadian slime ball and megalomaniac Ted Cruz has already self-destructed.

Coulter is wrong, you don't apply for anything at an American embassy or consulate, you simply file a form with them to document an American citizen born abroad.

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. There was a question about McCain that was adjudicated and the reason he was eligible is because he was born in what was an American territory in that he was born on an American military base.

John McCain is not convinced that Cruz is eligible.
John McCain: 'I Don't Know' If Ted Cruz Is 'Natural Born ...

Of course they are, they aren't required to go through the naturalization process, they are born citizens regardless of where.

Ever American who came here from about country is naturalized but they are not Natural born and therefore ineligible to be POTUS. Naturalization is not the same as natural born.

Cruz's father was not born in the US. Cruz's parents were both Canadian citizen as was Cruz until he denounced it in 2013.

So you have documentation that Teds mother renounced her American citizenship and was naturalized in Canada? Feel free to post it anytime.

You really are a dumb fuck. Cruz's mother was eligible to vote in Canada. That makes her a citizen of CANADA. What part of that don't you understand?

How about you go to Canada and try to vote without being a citizen? Keep campaigning for Cruz.

Well, I say if Trump wants to sue Cruz, bring it on.

Cruz is one the most brilliant Constitutional law lawyers there ever was.

He would get to depose Trump, and ask him any question he wants. It would be a bloodletting.

deadstate-ted-cruz-.jpg

This will really piss off the conservatives and Cruz supporters. But... it's all academic at this point because Canadian slime ball and megalomaniac Ted Cruz has already self-destructed.

Coulter is wrong, you don't apply for anything at an American embassy or consulate, you simply file a form with them to document an American citizen born abroad.

Do you know why Ted had dual citizenship, Canada has birthright citizenship just like the US. His parents moved to the US when Ted was 4 and his dual citizenship was never a topic of family conversation.

This is an episode straight out of family guy. Peter found out he's an illegal immigrant. Look it up.

American muslim Lady moves to Pakistan and has a kid with a yeman man and they raise him as a Pakistani Muslim. Can that kid come here and one day run for president because his mother was born here?

He would get to depose Trump, and ask him any question he wants. It would be a bloodletting.
Cruz isn't half the man trump is. In fact trump got more votes than rubio and Cruz combined.

No one likes Cruz. He can't be that brilliant.

Now Obama is a constitutional law expert

Cruz was born in Canada and that makes him a Canadian citizen same as if a Mexican is born in the US. Up until late 2013 Ted Cruz was a natural born Canadian citizen. You can only be natural born in one country.

His father and mother were Canadian citizens. Ted was born in Canada. That makes him a NATURAL BORN Canadian. His mother was eligible to vote in Canadian elections.

Cruz may be in deep shit for defrauding his campaign contributors, voters and workers.

More commie propaganda, Teds mom showed up on a voters list, a Canadian official said it's not uncommon the have ineligible names on that list. You got any real proof? Did you even bother to go to the Breitbart link?

You're missing the point. An American born abroad may not be a considered natural born. There was a question about McCain that was adjudicated and the reason he was eligible is because he was born in what was an American territory in that he was born on an American military base.

Of course they are, they aren't required to go through the naturalization process, they are born citizens regardless of where.

Ever American who came here from about country is naturalized but they are not Natural born and therefore ineligible to be POTUS. Naturalization is not the same as natural born.

Cruz's father was not born in the US. Cruz's parents were both Canadian citizen as was Cruz until he denounced it in 2013.

So you have documentation that Teds mother renounced her American citizenship and was naturalized in Canada? Feel free to post it anytime.

You really are a dumb fuck. Cruz's mother was eligible to vote in Canada. That makes her a citizen of CANADA. What part of that don't you understand?

How about you go to Canada and try to vote without being a citizen? Keep campaigning for Cruz.

And you're a liar, his mom was in Canada on a work permit, she was never a citizen.

This is an episode straight out of family guy. Peter found out he's an illegal immigrant. Look it up.

American muslim Lady moves to Pakistan and has a kid with a yeman man and they raise him as a Pakistani Muslim. Can that kid come here and one day run for president because his mother was born here?

If she registered the birth at the embassy he would be a US citizen by birth. So yes, he could.

More commie propaganda, Teds mom showed up on a voters list, a Canadian official said it's not uncommon the have ineligible names on that list. You got any real proof? Did you even bother to go to the Breitbart link?

"Commie propaganda"?

LOL- you are even loopier than Teabagger.

Cruz isn't half the man trump isrt

I agree- Trump must out weigh Cruz by at least twice- and he has had 4 times as many wives.....

Now all you have to do is prove that she was not a U.S. citizen at the time Cruz was born.

So far you have not done so.

Cruz is not qualified- but he is eligible.

If she registered the birth at the embassy he would be a US citizen by birth. So yes, he could.
No. And did Ted's mom so that?

Right now Americans who sympathize with Isis are going to the middle East. They are impregnating thousands of women and they will register all of them at the embassy but raise them Isis style. They'll come home at age 14. By 18 they'll be ready. Or when old enough they can tea bag Texas like Cruz, but they can't be potus. Got to be born here like Obama or McCain's an exception

"Commie propaganda"?

LOL- you are even loopier than Teabagger.

That just a little saying I use in lieu of total bullshit.

Both his parents were on Canadian voter lists because the were registered to vote in Canada. If they were on a voter's list it means that they were Canadian voters.

Here's Why the Ted Cruz Birther Story Isn't Going Away ...

Again, go to Canada and try to vote. Cruz's parents were not guest workers, they were citizen of Canada.

OK retard let me try to explain it another way. Guido and Angelina DeNero move to the US from Italy. They legally become naturalized US citizens. While in the US Angelina gives birth of a son named Aldo. Aldo is a natural born American.

Guido and Angelina were foreign born and therefore not eligible to be POTUS but their son Aldo is. Guido and Angelina were eligible to run for office in Italy. Aldo being an American by birth is probably not eligible to run for president in Italy.

Cruz's mother was by law a Canadian citizen when Ted real name Rafael slithered out of her crotch in that Alberta hospital. Had Ted's mother given birth to Ted in the US of A Ted would be natural born and therefore eligible under the constitution to be president. Natural born citizen means born on native soil. Ted Cruz was born on Canadian soil to a Canadian mother. It doesn't matter if Ted Cruz's mother was born in the US because what Cruz was born she was a Canadian living in Canada as proven by the fact that she was a Canadian voter.

Right now Americans who sympathize with Isis are going to the middle East. They are impregnating thousands of women and they will register all of them at the embassy but raise them Isis style. They'll come home at age 14. By 18 they'll be ready. Or when old enough they can tea bag Texas like Cruz, but they can't be potus. Got to be born here like Obama or McCain's an exception

Funny, in your last post you said Cruz was eligible, make up your freaking mind.

Most children born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent(s) acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. As soon as possible after the birth, the U.S. citizen parent(s) should contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

If the consul determines that the child has acquired U.S. citizenship, a consular officer prepares a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (Form FS-240). This document is recognized in the United States as proof of acquisition of U.S. citizenship, and it is acceptable evidence of citizenship for obtaining a passport, entering school, and most other purposes.

Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen

Funny, in your last post you said Cruz was eligible, make up your freaking mind.

Most children born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent(s) acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. As soon as possible after the birth, the U.S. citizen parent(s) should contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

If the consul determines that the child has acquired U.S. citizenship, a consular officer prepares a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (Form FS-240). This document is recognized in the United States as proof of acquisition of U.S. citizenship, and it is acceptable evidence of citizenship for obtaining a passport, entering school, and most other purposes.

Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen

They can only be citizens eligible to be POTUS if their parents are US citizens. Neither one of Cruz's parents were US citizens when Cruz was born.

Forum List

Back