Conservative consider liberals are young and naive

In 2010 High school teachers held anti war signs during a ceremony honoring grads entering the military! History teacher Marybeth Verani and English teacher Adeline Koscher. They not only imposed their political will, they imposed it at the wrong time, said junior Andrew Bowles Jr. These 2 teachers sat while the names of the students entering the U.S. Marine Corps, Army and National Guard were announced. They remained seated while the rest of those assembled gave a standing ovation. Teachers anti-war message draws fire .
First, I congratulate those entering the service. My dd214 states Honorable. Second, I support the teachers. No war means those entering the service won't leave it in a box. Sometimes we have no choice, but we have seen, in the last 60 years, where there was a choice, and the wrong choice was made, and our sons and daughters paid for that wrong choice with their lives.

you are nothing but an asinine idiot; and a massive hypocrite as well.

you want to lecture others; and point out differences between you and a milion other liberals that despise the military?
but it is you labeling a whole party "insane fuckers" that was taken over by crazies, as you put it

i gave real examples of over the top left-wingers brainwashing actual students
you gave a comment about "insane fuckers"

idiots and hypocrites

i see leftard; you just need some examples right?
Look, Mr. Bedowin62, I am one of those Liberals that you are trying to stereotype. So how do I fit? 71 years old. Employed full time, millwright in a steel mill. Taking classes in a University to finish up a degree in Geology. When you 'Conservatives' finally come to your sense, and quit the silly black and white nonsense on every subject, put the men like Governor Huntsman at the head of your party, instead of a bunch of insane fuckers, I will consider voting for a Republican. Have done so in the past, but not since the crazies like you took over the party.

if you re-read your own post; do you REALLY think i should take you seriously, as you cry like a baby about how i am stereotyping people; lecturing me on black and white nonsense; only to say 3 sentences later moronic comments about "insane fuckers' and "crazies took over" my Party?

lol
LOL yourself. Just look at the people vying for the Presidential nomination in your party and what many of them are saying. The lot of you might just as well be wearing a " I support Hillary " t-shirt. LOL

of course you didnt give an example jackass

your Dem candidate actually apologized to a group of INTOLERANT BLACK RACISTS AND BIGOTS for the "crime" of saying ALL LIVES MATTER

but you want to lecture me on what repubs are saying?

ur a moron

I wonder if most conservatives are old people? Or did they have an experience of being liberal. I don't understand how they've equated being liberal with being young and having no idea what you're talking about. i tend to disagree with them. Liberals are not welcome of late.
But why do we have such prejudices about them?
Liberals aren't welcome? Funny, I was watching a show this past weekend on CNN on how the rest of the world views American politics. The panel was from all over the world. Most of their comments were aimed at the GOP. If Republicans can't figure out why, then they don't understand their own policies. Think two invasions. Think economic meltdown. Think lack of willingness to negotiate. You'll figure out something.

I wonder if most conservatives are old people? Or did they have an experience of being liberal. I don't understand how they've equated being liberal with being young and having no idea what you're talking about. i tend to disagree with them. Liberals are not welcome of late.

Because it is such a clueless ideology.... Yes, we all dream of a world where everybody makes a ton of money and never experiences any hardships, but that just isn't the life works. Life is a struggle, we all have different talents and levels of motivation. We are all indeed, different and as such experience life quite differently.

Liberals aren't welcome? Funny, I was watching a show this past weekend on CNN on how the rest of the world views American politics. The panel was from all over the world. Most of their comments were aimed at the GOP. If Republicans can't figure out why, then they don't understand their own policies. Think two invasions. Think economic meltdown. Think lack of willingness to negotiate. You'll figure out something.

^^^think brainwashed talking points that dont hold up to scrutiny^^^^

Don't have to give examples, the tone of your reply provided the fact that you know exactly what I am talking about. LOL. You dumb 'Conservatives' are such fools. The Eisenhower Republicans I grew up with were respectable people with opinions I valued, and took into consideration at the ballot box. You fools, with all your silly stereotypes, earn nothing from any thinking person, of whatever political persuasion. That is why 2016 looks to be a debacle for you.

Don't have to give examples, the tone of your reply provided the fact that you know exactly what I am talking about. LOL. You dumb 'Conservatives' are such fools. The Eisenhower Republicans I grew up with were respectable people with opinions I valued, and took into consideration at the ballot box. You fools, with all your silly stereotypes, earn nothing from any thinking person, of whatever political persuasion. That is why 2016 looks to be a debacle for you.

"dont have to give examples...'

and that's why you are dismissed as irrelevant

^^^think brainwashed talking points that dont hold up to scrutiny^^^^

It's rderp.... his entire world view comes from CNN talking points. He hasn't had an original thought in his entire life.

you have 4 old rich whtie people trying to outpander each other

meanwhile lib cities are falling apart
you're a freaking joke dude

i prefer facts to silly stereotypes

under Progressive rule the very richest got richer; the poorest Americans got poorer; and all the left-wing has is idiotic excuses along the lines of how a bunch of "dumb" conservatives who do nothing but stereotype people "obstructed" the plans of the best and brightest Progressives/dems/liberals and made them fail...

lets hear them; ok go____________________

have you ever spoke to a young liberal?

totally brainwashed zombies

To be honest, being on forums like this in various countries, having lived in 5 foreign countries, traveled to over 50 countries on 5 continents, I find that most people's views are pretty much brainwashed by someone or other.

One thing you can see when you talk to someone on here, do they speak in simple sentences and don't bother backing themselves up, or do they speak intelligently? I'd say I've found some people who are the latter, but most are the former. Most of the people, doesn't matter which side they're from, they're just here for the fight. They'll fling shit like "liberals are stupid" or "conservatives are stupid" or "brainwashed" or any of that stuff, but most likely those throwing the shit are also part of the shit.

In the USA the FACTS are most liberals are brainwashed by the liberal biased MSM that supports their biased unsubstantiated hyperbolic statements.
Look at Cecil the Lion uproar. Then compare to the Planned Parenthood stories:
Simple comparison shows the bias:
About 9,080,000 results (0.30 seconds) after a "news" search for exactly this: "Cecil the lion"..
BUT for "planned parenthood sells baby parts" a news search : About 355,000 results
255 times as many news search for Cecil as for the selling of baby parts.
What better example of how our general public gets concerned over the killing of an animal BUT very little concern over the selling of baby parts.
Seems to be a classic example of USA MSM bias at play here!

In the USA the FACTS are most liberals are brainwashed by the liberal biased MSM that supports their biased unsubstantiated hyperbolic statements.
About 9,080,000 results (0.30 seconds) after a "news" search for exactly this: "Cecil the lion"..
BUT for "planned parenthood sells baby parts" a news search : About 355,000 results
What better example of how our general public gets concerned over the killing of an animal BUT very little concern over the selling of baby parts.

Jeez.If you read what I wrote, I'd say you're a former, not a latter.

Last edited:

Jeez.If you read what I wrote, I'd say you're a former, not a latter.

Former what???

People tend to grow more liberal as they age. Liberalism goes along with maturity.

So why are conservatives older? Because that whole generation started out much more conservative. Even within that conservative demographic, the individuals have probably gotten more liberal. For example, most of them probably opposed interracial marriage when young, but now support it.

Dear Liberals and conservatives. We need to stop looking down on each other and start listening to new ideas. This belief that "my ideology is better than yours" is just fanatic, and it does nothing but drive us apart. Everyone is a douche to everyone else, and it shouldn't be this way. However go on fighting.

Dear Liberals and conservatives. We need to stop looking down on each other and start listening to new ideas. This belief that "my ideology is better than yours" is just fanatic, and it does nothing but drive us apart. Everyone is a douche to everyone else, and it shouldn't be this way. However go on fighting.

Tell you what.
How many times have you heard liberals/democrats criticize fellow liberals/democrats?
To me you should use that as a measure of "ideological" rigidness. I've not calculated it but from MY own experience I've seen myself criticize FELLOW conservatives
many more times then I've ever seen any liberal/progressive/FFO criticize a fellow liberal/progressive/FFO. They are incapable of doing so because frankly those
people deal frequently with guesses. With hyperbole. With speculation.
My most current example is within the two parties. Democrats only have currently two candidates. Why? GOP has a dozen or more.
Is it possible that the rigid ideology of Progressives/liberals/FFOs can't allow any criticism hence any constructive statements?
I see the dozen or so GOPs as a range of ideologies.
Plus the MSM has to keep their candidates limited because it is economical just to do blasting of Hillary,etc....

Please point out why the GOP seems to have a depth of candidates and we have 2 old people for the Democrats?

To be honest, being on forums like this in various countries, having lived in 5 foreign countries, traveled to over 50 countries on 5 continents, I find that most people's views are pretty much brainwashed by someone or other.

One thing you can see when you talk to someone on here, do they speak in simple sentences and don't bother backing themselves up, or do they speak intelligently? I'd say I've found some people who are the latter, but most are the former. Most of the people, doesn't matter which side they're from, they're just here for the fight. They'll fling shit like "liberals are stupid" or "conservatives are stupid" or "brainwashed" or any of that stuff, but most likely those throwing the shit are also part of the shit.

Actually, by law, it's the woman who makes the deal. PP only received money for transportation and storage.

People tend to grow more liberal as they age. Liberalism goes along with maturity.

So why are conservatives older? Because that whole generation started out much more conservative. Even within that conservative demographic, the individuals have probably gotten more liberal. For example, most of them probably opposed interracial marriage when young, but now support it.

not true

and there are many on the Progrssive side that oppose interacial marriage. Heck there are Black social workers that actually oppose adoption of black children by White families even to the point of prefering to see Black children languis in foster homes, often abused, rather than be adopted into a loving white family, lest the lose their "cultural identity" according to the Black social workers

If only you could hear yourself...

Forum List

Back