Conservative Blame Game...The New Norm?

Never3ndr

Silver Member
Feb 29, 2016
You know, when Obama was in office the Conservative base railed against him, blaming him for everything from terror attacks to a sluggish recovery from the Great Recession. Some of that blame may or may not be warranted, however, you can legitimately say that he was in power and should shoulder more responsibility than anybody else in America for our short-comings.

Now, however, Trump is in power. The Republican party is in power in Congress, and we are soon to see a replacement for Scalia on the SCOTUS. But...everywhere you look, Conservatives are still blaming people who aren't even in power for everything. People are not happy? Libtards. Foreign nations protest Trump? Snowflakes. Trump's appointments (all confirmed) aren't confirmed fast enough or in a smooth enough manner? Cucks. A store doesn't carry a failing clothing line? #boycott

How about taking some responsibility? You, rightly in my opinion, noted that Obama allowed for a divide between different groups to form in America...now, however, when there are protests...instead of asking why our leader isn't looking to unify the nation...you simply blame people who are fighting for what they think is right. How is this American? Is this our new norm? People who don't agree with you simply shouldn't have the right to disagree?

Now, to be fair this is done on the regressive left as well, especially from the radical actors like SJWs and BLM...however, these groups don't have the power of the right in our current state. We are looking to the right to lead us, as they are in the position of leadership...why are you not holding yourselves accountable?

Theyve been in control of most of got for the last many years yet they still blamed their woes on dems..who weren't in power. You expect then to stop now?

So... Trump's been in the office for 2 weeks and he is responsible for everything wrong with your life?

I don't think so...

So... Trump's been in the office for 2 weeks and he is responsible for everything wrong with your life?

I don't think so...
I didn't say that he was. I am wondering why Conservatives, who blamed Obama for everything under the sky when he was in office...now refuse to blame Trump for anything now that he is in office...instead pointing fingers elsewhere.

You know, when Obama was in office the Conservative base railed against him, blaming him for everything from terror attacks to a sluggish recovery from the Great Recession. Some of that blame may or may not be warranted, however, you can legitimately say that he was in power and should shoulder more responsibility than anybody else in America for our short-comings.

Now, however, Trump is in power. The Republican party is in power in Congress, and we are soon to see a replacement for Scalia on the SCOTUS. But...everywhere you look, Conservatives are still blaming people who aren't even in power for everything. People are not happy? Libtards. Foreign nations protest Trump? Snowflakes. Trump's appointments (all confirmed) aren't confirmed fast enough or in a smooth enough manner? Cucks. A store doesn't carry a failing clothing line? #boycott

How about taking some responsibility? You, rightly in my opinion, noted that Obama allowed for a divide between different groups to form in America...now, however, when there are protests...instead of asking why our leader isn't looking to unify the nation...you simply blame people who are fighting for what they think is right. How is this American? Is this our new norm? People who don't agree with you simply shouldn't have the right to disagree?

Now, to be fair this is done on the regressive left as well, especially from the radical actors like SJWs and BLM...however, these groups don't have the power of the right in our current state. We are looking to the right to lead us, as they are in the position of leadership...why are you not holding yourselves accountable?
Accountable for what exactly?

Not doing things the way the Democrats did them? The whole point of elected the Republican this time around was to do away with some of the excesses of government.

Not caring enough about the feelings of the losers? Do you happen to remember the "They can get to the back of the bus" mantra?

I am actually curious as to what you think they should be held accountable.

Where are the calls from the Democrat leadership to end the violence?

Not doing things the way the Democrats did them? The whole point of elected the Republican this time around was to do away with some of the excesses of government.

Not caring enough about the feelings of the losers? Do you happen to remember the "They can get to the back of the bus" mantra?

I'll quote myself here, "You, rightly in my opinion, noted that Obama allowed for a divide between different groups to form in America...now, however, when there are protests...instead of asking why our leader isn't looking to unify the nation...you simply blame people who are fighting for what they think is right. How is this American?"

Why do you blame Obama for not unifying the nation and increasing tensions between Americans...but, now that Trump is in office, it is magically the people whom you do not agree with...it is their fault for not agreeing with you. What changed?

I'll quote myself here, "You, rightly in my opinion, noted that Obama allowed for a divide between different groups to form in America...now, however, when there are protests...instead of asking why our leader isn't looking to unify the nation...you simply blame people who are fighting for what they think is right. How is this American?"

Why do you blame Obama for not unifying the nation and increasing tensions between Americans...but, now that Trump is in office, it is magically the people whom you do not agree with...it is their fault for not agreeing with you. What changed?
First, Obama made no effort at all to unify the nation. Second. Trump has been in office less than 30 days. I realize your new school American, but wanting it right now can be taken too far.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I pretty sure he has made comments about how these violent protests are not helping their cause. When did the Democrats join in with him to try and get a handle on it?

Last, you act as if ONLY the Democrats are fighting for what they think is right. I have some bad news for you sunshine. The GOP is ALSO fighting for what they think is right, and it isn't the twisted meme's the left are putting out there.

So I'm going to ask one last time. What exactly does the GOP have to be held accountable for?

Why? BO and the demrat wind bags played we are in charge and responsible for nothing for 8 years

IMG_0544.JPG
That was the most ridiculous load of shit I have ever read. Did it JUST NOW dawn on you, genius, that politicians blame others for societal woes? This is politics. It has been going on forever. Yet you attempt to harness this nugget of truth and use it as a smite against the Republicans.

Get the fuck out of here, Bitch!

First, Obama made no effort at all to unify the nation. Second. Trump has been in office less than 30 days. I realize your new school American, but wanting it right now can be taken too far.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I pretty sure he has made comments about how these violent protests are not helping their cause. When did the Democrats join in with him to try and get a handle on it?

Last, you act as if ONLY the Democrats are fighting for what they think is right. I have some bad news for you sunshine. The GOP is ALSO fighting for what they think is right, and it isn't the twisted meme's the left are putting out there.

So I'm going to ask one last time. What exactly does the GOP have to be held accountable for?
Trump has been a political actor for the past year or so (when he declared his intent to run for office), and has been a representative for America since he won the election 3 months ago. He's had far more than 30 days to attempt to unite America.

Trump has made comments about how these protests are not helping their cause. However, has his rhetoric generally been that of trying to mend fences and meet with people to bridge that gap? Or has it generally been one of blaming those protestors for not getting with his program?

I never said that the GOP wasn't fighting for what they think is right. I am pointing out that they blamed Obama for tearing us apart because he didn't listen to them or their base when he was in office...but have not done the same now that Trump is in office and isn't listening to a large base of people that disagree with them.

And that is what they need to be held accountable for...uniting the factions of America into one United States once again.

Trump has been a political actor for the past year or so (when he declared his intent to run for office), and has been a representative for America since he won the election 3 months ago. He's had far more than 30 days to attempt to unite America.

Trump has made comments about how these protests are not helping their cause. However, has his rhetoric generally been that of trying to mend fences and meet with people to bridge that gap? Or has it generally been one of blaming those protestors for not getting with his program?

I never said that the GOP wasn't fighting for what they think is right. I am pointing out that they blamed Obama for tearing us apart because he didn't listen to them or their base when he was in office...but have not done the same now that Trump is in office and isn't listening to a large base of people that disagree with them.

And that is what they need to be held accountable for...uniting the factions of America into one United States once again.
Get back to Me in six months if this administration has not at least reached out and tried to unite the country. Right now, I can tell you that it won't happen because the radicalized left (which is nearly 98% of them) have every intention of causing as much strife as they can in an attempt to destablize this country.

I'll be impressed when I see the leaders of the Democrat party make real efforts at getting the unrest under control. Until that time, I don't plan on holding this Administration accountable for any of this.

Forum List

Back