Conservatism Is Dead

As stated by the OP, conservatives are a rather dossal group who are reactionary to what Leftists are actively doing.

But there is one example where conservatives have gone on offense. The Article V movement is a movement to have states ratify the Constitution for the first time in US history. It has never been done, but in Article V in the Constitution state were given the right to amend the constitution in case the Federal government became to large and corrupt.

It's a bit late, and probably will never happen, but it is still a movement, the last movement, that provides a legal means to try and fix the collectivist Leviathan that the US Federal government has become. 2/3 of the states need to agree to it as I think around 15 states have signed on.

Things that I support and about 80% of American support are term limits for those in Congress as well as some sort of balanced budget amendment.

Conservatism was hijacked by right wing extremists long ago.

This one is meant for the conservatives, and intelligent people.

Get back to the ghetto.

The intelligent people can tell the conservatives where they went wrong. Conservatives certainly have no clue, because they keep doing it over and over.

This book is old - I read when I was a teenager, but it's basic premise is as true as it ever was:

The establishment, says Berton, has brainwashed the public into believing a series of myths which have no validity in a post-Puritan age. These myths include such old saws as “A woman’s place is in the home” . . . “Anybody can work his way through college” . . . ;Satan finds more mischief still for idle hands to do” . . . “Too much security kills initiative” . . . “It’s your own fault you’re so poor.

“Selfish, narrow, short-sighted men unable to grasp the vision of the future, imprisoned by a bookkeeping attitude to life, creeping silently and blindly along at the tag end of the parade of progress.”

No need to spread your lies here. The video already details where conservatives went wrong.

You asked for replies from conservatives and intelligent people. Then you reject the replies from the intelligent people. That's the root of your problem. You dismiss good ideas because you don't like who they came from. Your dismissal of the concerns of the majority of the population - women, gays and racial minorites, is why you've failed.

Government has to work and support ALL of the people. Pandering to small segments creates deep unrest in those segments of the population who are suffering under your policies.

"I asked for replies from conservatives and intelligent people."

You are neither conservative nor intelligent. Nor are you honest, as a shill for the far left and the lies.

You aren't even an American...
Well I am and what those like you represent is not conservatism. You guys increase spending and government every time you gain control. You came up with a dumb ass theory to justify giving the rich more of our money called trickle down and the rich race pimped poor trash like you into falling for the con. You're like the prostitute in Magnum Force who got draino poured down her throat.

And you'll continue letting your pimps fill you full of draino.

Get back to the ghetto.
IM2 is right.

You are wrong.

Any further commenters who can not stay on topic will be reported.
Why didn't you tell John to get back to the ghetto for disagreeing with your hissy fit of an OP?

Why would I tell him that when I can tell you to go back all the way to Venezuela?
Reminds me of a joke I heard.

What did people in Venezuela do before they used candles to see in their homes?

Answer: Electricity.

Is that a Dad joke? Fuck, you're terrible at telling jokes.

As stated by the OP, conservatives are a rather dossal group who are reactionary to what Leftists are actively doing.

But there is one example where conservatives have gone on offense. The Article V movement is a movement to have states ratify the Constitution for the first time in US history. It has never been done, but in Article V in the Constitution state were given the right to amend the constitution in case the Federal government became to large and corrupt.

It's a bit late, and probably will never happen, but it is still a movement, the last movement, that provides a legal means to try and fix the collectivist Leviathan that the US Federal government has become. 2/3 of the states need to agree to it as I think around 15 states have signed on.

Things that I support and about 80% of American support are term limits for those in Congress as well as some sort of balanced budget amendment.
Bullshit. You right wingers are reacting to shit that you imagine.

Get back to the ghetto.

The intelligent people can tell the conservatives where they went wrong. Conservatives certainly have no clue, because they keep doing it over and over.

This book is old - I read when I was a teenager, but it's basic premise is as true as it ever was:

The establishment, says Berton, has brainwashed the public into believing a series of myths which have no validity in a post-Puritan age. These myths include such old saws as “A woman’s place is in the home” . . . “Anybody can work his way through college” . . . ;Satan finds more mischief still for idle hands to do” . . . “Too much security kills initiative” . . . “It’s your own fault you’re so poor.

“Selfish, narrow, short-sighted men unable to grasp the vision of the future, imprisoned by a bookkeeping attitude to life, creeping silently and blindly along at the tag end of the parade of progress.”

No need to spread your lies here. The video already details where conservatives went wrong.

You asked for replies from conservatives and intelligent people. Then you reject the replies from the intelligent people. That's the root of your problem. You dismiss good ideas because you don't like who they came from. Your dismissal of the concerns of the majority of the population - women, gays and racial minorites, is why you've failed.

Government has to work and support ALL of the people. Pandering to small segments creates deep unrest in those segments of the population who are suffering under your policies.

"I asked for replies from conservatives and intelligent people."

You are neither conservative nor intelligent. Nor are you honest, as a shill for the far left and the lies.

You aren't even an American...
Well I am and what those like you represent is not conservatism. You guys increase spending and government every time you gain control. You came up with a dumb ass theory to justify giving the rich more of our money called trickle down and the rich race pimped poor trash like you into falling for the con. You're like the prostitute in Magnum Force who got draino poured down her throat.

And you'll continue letting your pimps fill you full of draino.
The closest thing that the GOP had to a conservative was Ron Paul

And this is how they treated Ron Paul

Bullshit. You right wingers are reacting to shit that you imagine.
Ron Paul is as close to a conservative in the Federal government as they come. There are no real conservatives there.

And this is how the press treated him.

Make no mistake, they feared Ron Paul more than Trump, because if they really fear you they just plan ignore you.

Trump they talk about 24/7 as I think they wanted in order to help gain support for the DNC and increase spending, which both occurred.

Get back to the ghetto.
IM2 is right.

You are wrong.

Any further commenters who can not stay on topic will be reported.
Why didn't you tell John to get back to the ghetto for disagreeing with your hissy fit of an OP?

Why would I tell him that when I can tell you to go back all the way to Venezuela?
Reminds me of a joke I heard.

What did people in Venezuela do before they used candles to see in their homes?

Answer: Electricity.

Is that a Dad joke? Fuck, you're terrible at telling jokes.

That joke is very funny.

You have zero humor, did not even get the Mc Cain joke of Trump's.

881.png
It’s rather laughable to see Marxist idiots pretend they admired Goldwater, as if he is, or ever was, the standard for what “conservatism” is.

Forum List

Back