Cons say the government doesn't create jobs....

...Cons say Obama doesn't deserve credit for cutting unemployment in have, because the government can't create jobs.

But now Jeb Bush is promising to create 19 million jobs. And Trump is promising to create the most jobs of any previous POTUS.

Hypocrisy IS the GOP.

of course the government creates jobs

many many needless jobs

which produce nothing more then a bureaucracy
Police, teachers, firemen, soldiers, engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers....all useless

come on dude get your shit together for once

every time congress threatens to close down the government

only essential employees will remain working

leaving 95 percent as non-essential or in other words not needed

that is a hell of a lot of wasteful spending

and a lot of needless jobs

you cradle to gravers crack me up sometimes

--LOL
Stop being a fucking idiot

Non essential employees are those who not doing their job during a shutdown will not result in a loss of life, security breach or severely damage an agency's mission

Doctors, police, firemen crucial facility maintenance are deemed essential

National parks employees are not

Guess who Republicans complained about being sent home?

No, they don't use force against other members of the tribe. If a tribe member is banished, it's only because all the other tribe members agree to banish him. There is no police force that takes orders from the chief. The tribal elders don't give orders. The only offer advice to the tribe.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know the slightest thing about how other societies are organized.
Very few government leaders today have the power to punish and use force that tribal chiefs had

Off with your head

ROFL! You are such a fucking moron. When Congress passes a law, why does anyone obey it? Because if you don't men with guns will come to your house and arrest you. They will eventually kill you if you continue to resist. Tribal leaders had no power to punish anyone. Beheadings never occurred until the rise of the state.
Leftnutter is just nutty. He can't help it. He has been brainwashed by the Left like so many Americans into believing an unlimited government is good.

As you well know and anyone capable of logical thinking knows, government at its essence is the legal use of force. Maybe that is why progressives and statists like it so much.
Government is the legal use of force

Anarchists at their finest

It isn't clear what that is supposed to mean. You don't agree that the legal use of force is what distinguishes government from other institutions?
You, my friend, have serious issues

Non essential employees are those who not doing their job during a shutdown will not result in a loss of life, security breach or severely damage an agency's mission

I want to lodge a protest here and now. Apparently, there are some places in the US where people have FEDERAL fire, police and doctors. I have to pay local and state property tax and sales tax to pay for these services and that's not "equal representation under the law" in my opinion.

So I need to file suit against you and the Federal government for my money. I've paid a lot in taxes over the years to provide these services the Federal government is apparently supposed to be providing for me.Obviously this is going on elsewhere because you keep mentioning it... so let's cough up some money you owe me, asswipe!

I want to lodge a protest here and now. Apparently, there are some places in the US where people have FEDERAL fire, police and doctors. I have to pay local and state property tax and sales tax to pay for these services and that's not "equal representation under the law" in my opinion.

So I need to file suit against you and the Federal government for my money. I've paid a lot in taxes over the years to provide these services the Federal government is apparently supposed to be providing for me.Obviously this is going on elsewhere because you keep mentioning it... so let's cough up some money you owe me, asswipe!
Are you that naive?

The FBI is a federal police force, as are many police on federal military bases, parks, customs...
Federal lands are huge, as are military bases.....they have their own fire departments
The VA is a huge federal agency and yes, they have their own doctors

Still, according to you, the Feds are supposed to be paying for my roads, bridges and infrastructure... When am I getting my money back for those?

No, they don't use force against other members of the tribe. If a tribe member is banished, it's only because all the other tribe members agree to banish him. There is no police force that takes orders from the chief. The tribal elders don't give orders. The only offer advice to the tribe.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know the slightest thing about how other societies are organized.
Very few government leaders today have the power to punish and use force that tribal chiefs had

Off with your head

ROFL! You are such a fucking moron. When Congress passes a law, why does anyone obey it? Because if you don't men with guns will come to your house and arrest you. They will eventually kill you if you continue to resist. Tribal leaders had no power to punish anyone. Beheadings never occurred until the rise of the state.
Leftnutter is just nutty. He can't help it. He has been brainwashed by the Left like so many Americans into believing an unlimited government is good.

As you well know and anyone capable of logical thinking knows, government at its essence is the legal use of force. Maybe that is why progressives and statists like it so much.

It isn't clear what that is supposed to mean. You don't agree that the legal use of force is what distinguishes government from other institutions?
Leftnutter thinks government force is NOT force. He thinks government does only good things.

Off with your head

Leftnutter thinks government force is NOT force. He thinks government does only good things.
Government has been empowered to use force by we the people. It is far from their defining role. Enforcement of laws is one of their smaller responsibilities

The FBI is a federal police force

No, they are not.
They can arrest you. They are a police force at the federal level

No they are not a police force. We don't have a Federal Police. They serve as our primary national law enforcement agency and have jurisdiction over about 200 various federal crimes. They can make arrests as a law enforcement agency but they are NOT a "police force."

Government has been empowered to use force by we the people. It is far from their defining role. Enforcement of laws is one of their smaller responsibilities
BS. The federal government is not empowered by the people. It is empowered by the oligarchy.

Learn this Leftnutter:
Of the people by the people for the people never really existed and certainly does not today.
The motto that applies now thanks to statists and progressives like you is:
Of the elite by the elite for the elite

No, they are not.

No they are not a police force. We don't have a Federal Police. They serve as our primary national law enforcement agency and have jurisdiction over about 200 various federal crimes. They can make arrests as a law enforcement agency but they are NOT a "police force."
Of course we have a federal police force

FBI, DHS, ATF, DEA all are Federal Police forces

BS. The federal government is not empowered by the people. It is empowered by the oligarchy.

Learn this Leftnutter:
Of the people by the people for the people never really existed and certainly does not today.
We the People of the United States.....

Read it and learn

ROFL. When did I empower government to use force against me? I don't recall ever agreeing to that.

What distinguishes government from other institutions other than the use of force? Everything government does is based on laws. In other words, everything government does is based on force. Only the truly naive don't understand that.

Learn this Leftnutter:
We the People of the United States.....

Read it and learn

"We the people" is the con of the millennium.

No, they are not.

Where does the Constitution authorize that?

No, they are not.

Hey, you forgot to add the EPA and IRS, didn't you?

These are NOT "police forces" and if you don't understand the difference you're a moron... wait, we knew that already because you can't even spell basic words.

Forum List

Back