Cons/libs do you trust everything you hear on Fox News/MSNBC?

Not sure how you can compare Fox to any credible news organization. Fox sued for the right to lie because they said they are an "opinion" network and not a "news" network. It's not like this hasn't been reported and linked to a dozen times.

Fox didn't "sue" they used it as a defense in a suit and they didn't say "they" had the right to lie, they said the media in general does. And they didn't say they lied, it was the easiest defense. A tactic that's widely used by lawyers because it is the most effective way to win cases for their clients.

Of course the liberal media already knew about and had exercised their right to lie for decades...

Nice attempt at "spin".

Networks get a license.

MTV is not a "news network". They can say pretty much anything they want. It's called "Free Speech".

Real news networks are supposed to report the truth and when they do give an opinion, it has to be stated as an opinion. Like with "Opinion" shows like Hardball.

If they are found out to purposely lie, they could lose their license as a "news" network and be heavily fined.

I looked this up once before. We sit in front of the Internet. Instead of "guessing", it's better to go "find out". Not sure why Republicans refuse to do that. Guess it's easier and safer to believe in lies and invented talking points. Me, I like to know that truth. Makes me feel better. Even if it's bad.

Why did you create two identical threads? The other one you made even has a poll with it.

Identical, no. Similar, yes.

I don't even know why I have to explain that to you.

Since you can't explain it I will.

You're extremely shallow and desire to dis FNC every chance you get.

Hint: they are all the same. Money, money, money. Whatever sells and gets viewers

Why did you create two identical threads? The other one you made even has a poll with it.

Hint: they are all the same. Money, money, money. Whatever sells and gets viewers

I'm not sure why I even bother with you. Nothing you say should ever be taken seriously. I think you are the closest to a troll if there ever was one on this board.

I believe everything I hear on MSNBC, they are looking out for the little guy and want to make things better for all.
Faux News is straight from the devil, you can't believe anything they say. They only look out for the ultra rich in this country.....and bankers....and big corporations.

I'm not sure why I even bother with you. Nothing you say should ever be taken seriously. I think you are the closest to a troll if there ever was one on this board.

I just gave you the FACTS behind what ultimately drives cable news and you call it trolling?

You're a class act. You and Rdean are one and the same. Idiots

Not sure how you can compare Fox to any credible news organization. Fox sued for the right to lie because they said they are an "opinion" network and not a "news" network. It's not like this hasn't been reported and linked to a dozen times.

Fox didn't "sue" they used it as a defense in a suit and they didn't say "they" had the right to lie, they said the media in general does. And they didn't say they lied, it was the easiest defense. A tactic that's widely used by lawyers because it is the most effective way to win cases for their clients.

Of course the liberal media already knew about and had exercised their right to lie for decades...

Nice attempt at "spin".

Networks get a license.

MTV is not a "news network". They can say pretty much anything they want. It's called "Free Speech".

Real news networks are supposed to report the truth and when they do give an opinion, it has to be stated as an opinion. Like with "Opinion" shows like Hardball.

If they are found out to purposely lie, they could lose their license as a "news" network and be heavily fined.

I looked this up once before. We sit in front of the Internet. Instead of "guessing", it's better to go "find out". Not sure why Republicans refuse to do that. Guess it's easier and safer to believe in lies and invented talking points. Me, I like to know that truth. Makes me feel better. Even if it's bad.

Mine was "spin?" Read my post with a critical mind and then yours, and you'll notice right away you didn't address what I said.

I don't get cable, so I don't see fox news.

But a fairly useful rule is don't believe anything anyone tells you unless you can independently verify it yourself. If rational folks had a saint, it would be the apostle Thomas, who insisted on seeing the wounds of Jesus himself before he would credit the resurrection.

Forum List

Back