War On Christmas: 2011 Media Edition

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Since MSNBC did not broadcast news all day on Christmas (just prison dramas), and FOXNEWS had a full slate, including a new O'Reilly Factor - with Bill O'Reilly - I have a question:

Who showed more respect for Christmas, and who, by working/doing business, waged the 'War On Christmas'?

LOL, Pmsnbc showed prison dramas on Christmas day..

well I'd say the win hands down..:lol::lol:

So, taking the day off to be with families on Christmas Day, and showing old repeats, is worse than leaving your families to go put in another day at FOXNEWS?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

There's the Rightwing values we have all come to know and laugh at! :lol:

So, taking the day off to be with families on Christmas Day, and showing old repeats, is worse than leaving your families to go put in another day at FOXNEWS?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

There's the Rightwing values we have all come to know and laugh at! :lol:

You started a thread just for this?
you really are a dork and have no life.

Since MSNBC did not broadcast news all day on Christmas (just prison dramas), and FOXNEWS had a full slate, including a new O'Reilly Factor - with Bill O'Reilly - I have a question:

Who showed more respect for Christmas, and who, by working/doing business, waged the 'War On Christmas'?
*bump*

Did O'Reilly disrespect Christmas by working on Christmas Day?

I guess you don't know much about union labor contracts.

O'Reilly is in a union? :lol:

MSNBC also uses union labor - yet they didn't broadcast on Christmas Day, they showed old reruns of docudramas. :)

MSNBC also uses union labor - yet they didn't broadcast on Christmas Day, they showed old reruns of docudramas. :)

I guess you don't get much about the networks broadcasting industry do you?

Ill try and explain all of this in simple terms so you understand. You can put a station on "auto pilot" to run old footage/movies/ tape/shows....ect. No triple time involved. For the day to day working of a station you need all of the engineers to push the buttons to make it work.... THEY are in unions (nabet) who contract for dec. 25 off.

If you think O'Reilly was live..... LMAO. Again, you don't know much about the broadcasting world do you?

And why are your panties in such a bunch over this?

Ill try and explain all of this in simple terms so you understand. You can put a station on "auto pilot" to run old footage/movies/ tape/shows....ect. No triple time involved. For the day to day working of a station you need all of the engineers to push the buttons to make it work.... THEY are in unions (nabet) who contract for dec. 25 off.

If you think O'Reilly was live..... LMAO. Again, you don't know much about the broadcasting world do you?

O'Reilly is one of the biggest pushers of this "War On Christmas" nonsense. So why is he allowing himself to be shown working and broadcasting on Christmas Day?

Really simple question.

O'Reilly is one of the biggest pushers of this "War On Christmas" nonsense. So why is he allowing himself to be shown working and broadcasting on Christmas Day?

Really simple question.

:cuckoo:

Idiot.... he does not own the tapes.shows of what he does.... the network does. THEY do the programing....THEY are the ones showing it.

oreilly has no control of WHEN his taped shows are aired.

Really simple question.

:cuckoo:

Idiot.... he does not own the tapes.shows of what he does.... the network does. THEY do the programing....THEY are the ones showing it.

oreilly has no control of WHEN his taped shows are aired.
Well, FOXNEWS is one of the biggest pushers of the "War On Christmas" nonsense. Why are they broadcasting on Christmas Day?

All day long they had live news broadcasts.

Why does this matter to you, Synthaholic? It's not clear to me if Christ wanted people to respect his birthday or more--to serve other people's needs. We have elements in society whose desire it is to flush out Christians and feed them to the Lions.

Last edited:

What's an "MSNBC"?

Never heard of it....

Why does this matter to you, Synthaholic? It's not clear to me if Christ wanted people to respect his birthday or more--to serve other people's needs. We have elements in society whose desire it is to flush out Christians and feed them to the Lions.

It only matters to me in regard to exposing FOXNEWS/Bill O'Reilly's rank hypocrisy. :)

Forum List

Back