Cons defended Reagan's treason during Iran/Contra, but call for Clinton to be executed for emails

Who is calling for her execution? We simply want her to be prosecuted as she should. No one is above the law

Ollie sold the ragheads a truckload of dud missiles that were never detonated

In reality it was Israel who supplied the weapons for the deal. The deal was for help in release of American hostages held by various Islamic Radicals. It worked in that we got a few back but it backfired as they just took more. The profits were used to help the Anti-Sandinista's.

Reagan believed a lie but trying to fear monger about someone else based on Reagan's mistakes listening to his advisors does not mean Trump will do the same. Two choices in the upcoming election at this point and Hitlery already showed us what she thinks about how she views the slaughter of others she is the one that said "What difference does it make..."
Ya know, I'm fucking fed up with this lie/distortion being repeated over and over again! I'm certainly no fan of Hillary Clinton but I am of the truth! Here is what she said in that Jan 23, 2013 Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing in full and in its entire context rather than the distorted snapshot being repeated by the useful idiots of a certain faction:
Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
You can read the transcript of the entire six + minute exchange with Sen. Johnson here;
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make'

You can view the C-SPAN video of the exchange here:
Clinton Blows GOP Senator Benghazi Hearing | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

One could easily say she was also being badgered at the time too. But that doesn't matter in their bubble world, he got his sound bite......

....and they call themselves "Christians".

Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein....sold missiles to Iran....sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to buy weapons for the Contras....and did it all behinde the back of congress......the republicans still try to defend his actions, yet call for Clinton to be given the death penalty for her emails.

That's just a taste of the insanity if Trump becomes POTUS.

Now now....you know Reagan didn't do any of this......you poor thing. :itsok:
Actually, he did. Through Oliver North and John Poindexter.

I saw Oliver North's private airline (ATA) shuttling back and forth to the Contras when I was on active duty. I still remember his planes would be parked way down the airfield away from all other aircraft and prying eyes.

President Ronald Reagan said that he had forgotten important details about the Iran-contra affair,....."I can't recall".......

link, twink?
What? You're too young to remember anything about Reagan's deposition hearing back on Feb 16 & 17, 1990? Here is a video showing Reagan claiming faulty memory two of the 88 times he shrugged off a question by claiming he didn't recall! Of course you could have looked it up but perhaps you just don't recall how to use Google!

Reagan Testimony IranContra | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Reagan believed a lie but trying to fear monger about someone else based on Reagan's mistakes listening to his advisors does not mean Trump will do the same. Two choices in the upcoming election at this point and Hitlery already showed us what she thinks about how she views the slaughter of others she is the one that said "What difference does it make..."
Ya know, I'm fucking fed up with this lie/distortion being repeated over and over again! I'm certainly no fan of Hillary Clinton but I am of the truth! Here is what she said in that Jan 23, 2013 Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing in full and in its entire context rather than the distorted snapshot being repeated by the useful idiots of a certain faction:
Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
You can read the transcript of the entire six + minute exchange with Sen. Johnson here;
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make'

You can view the C-SPAN video of the exchange here:
Clinton Blows GOP Senator Benghazi Hearing | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Yup! One could easily say she was also being badgered at the time, too. But that doesn't matter in their bubble world, he got his sound bite......
Its clear, to me in any case, from both the transcript and the video, that Sen. Johnson set out to badger her simply to get her to react. Of course the GOP propaganda mill would never acknowledge that given the construction of their deceitful tactics for their designed purposes. Hell, it worked so they and their useful idiots are both happy!

Four died in Benghazi.....5,000 troops died in Iraq....a war the republicans started with lies about Saddam having nukes. The four that died in Benghazi died because of republican cuts to embassies. A million innocent civilians died in Iraq, even though "official" estimates say only a half million.

....and they call themselves "Christians".

Reagan sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein....sold missiles to Iran....sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to buy weapons for the Contras....and did it all behinde the back of congress......the republicans still try to defend his actions, yet call for Clinton to be given the death penalty for her emails.

That's just a taste of the insanity if Trump becomes POTUS.

Now now....you know Reagan didn't do any of this......you poor thing. :itsok:
Ah but he did.

WGBH American Experience . Reagan | PBS

First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior. And as personally distasteful as I find secret bank accounts and diverted funds - well, as the Navy would say, this happened on my watch.

Let's start with the part that is the most controversial. A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind. There are reasons why it happened, but no excuses. It was a mistake.

-------------

I'm so stupid. I had no idea what was going on in my administration. It seems I'm always the last to know.

Sorry Ronnie, no one believes you. You knew. Who do you think you are? Chris Crispie?

It's called leadership...something you have no concept of being a Ratbot. Reagan, like all great men, accepted responsibility for what went on around him, good or bad. Not that anybody did anything wrong....Ollie sold the ragheads a truckload of dud missiles that were never detonated and the Contras got the money CONgress had promised and then reneged on. The other allegations in the pathetic OP are simply lies
This, from a dude that has a murderer that was hung for an avatar. Your credibility is shit.

Four died in Benghazi.....5,000 troops died in Iraq....a war the republicans started with lies about Saddam having nukes. The four that died in Benghazi died because of republican cuts to embassies. A million innocent civilians died in Iraq, even though "official" estimates say only a half million.
The Obama Hillary regime have cost more deaths than Bush's regime. That does not justify EITHER of them it only shows that NEITHER of the party establishments have any excuses left for criminal neocon activities.
Under Obama: 75% of Casualties in 13-Year Afghan War; 55 More in 2014

Tom Horn was a coward that ambushed ranchers.....A coward lover is a coward.

I was a scout, tracker, and interpreter for the US Army.....Geronimo surrendered to me. You on the other hand are a delicate flower, probably a butt-surfer, and of course the coward you accuse me (from a safe distance) of being.

Tom Horn was a coward that ambushed ranchers.....A coward lover is a coward.

I was a scout, tracker, and interpreter for the US Army.....Geronimo surrendered to me. You on the other hand are a delicate flower, probably a butt-surfer, and of course the coward you accuse me (from a safe distance) of being.
And all this time I thought you were executed in 1903 for the murder of a fourteen year old boy. :dunno:
Oh and it was Gatewood who convinced Geronimo to surrender to General Miles.......... Horn was just a tacker, interpreter in Gatewood's party.

Forum List

Back