Indiana Governor Pence compares Trump to Reagan

Oh great! Ronnie Raygun tripled the national debt.....sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein....sold missiles to Iran....gave a billion dollars worth of missiles to the Taliban.....sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to buy weapons for the Contras.....and lied to congress about it all.

Yeah, that sounds about like what Trump would do.
You'd need to back that up since some of us here aren't foaming retards.

Trump is no Reagan but these aren't the same days either. What they have in common is Reagan helped get the economy back on track and jobs, GDP went way up. The government collected more taxes even though the rate had been cut a good bit.

Also what they have in common is the visceral hatred by the leftists. Some of you may be too young to know how much the liberals despised Reagan. The older ones still froth over about him because he proved they were full of shit.

Trumps plan to add 12$ billion dollars to the deficit in a decade, and deport 5% of the workforce is HELPING the economy?

ain't too sharp are ya ice?
Much sharper than you on my worse day. A little more than a billion a year plus he won't be president that long. And it doesn't take into account that better trade, lower taxes and burdens can help business immensely.

Trump is full of shit, and so are you.

RW's would rather live on conjecture for an entire lifetime than they had face 1 fact in 1 minute.

oh yeah sharp guy just thought I would run the 12 billion figure by you and see how honest you really are .. its 12 TRILLION .

AINT TOO SHARP ARE YA ICE?
LOL. You fucked up and blamed me. But that doesn't account for any growth. Plus, I've never seen you bitch about the 21 trillion in debt now so ....I'll consider it for what it is.

Why does anyone really care who the VP is? They are completely ignored by all, including the president.
A little over a year ago I was having a conversation with my son, and we both had to stop and there was a LONG silence when I said, Wait--Who is the VP? Neither of us could remember to save our souls.
obama picked Biden for the same reasons. The old boy was part of the institution and you do need to have insight to how it works.

Trump, the self proclaimed outsider, has ADMITTED that he's looking for an insider for VP. Picking Pence is like picking Jeb Bush.
And the problem is ...?

He wanted YOU to believe he was an OUTSIDER. Now he's throwing in with the INSIDERS.

He wanted YOU to believe he was self funding and therefore unbeholden. Now he's thrown in with the big money GOP special interests.

He has lied to you every step of the way and in lockstep you have fallen for it.

Trump, the self proclaimed outsider, has ADMITTED that he's looking for an insider for VP. Picking Pence is like picking Jeb Bush.
And the problem is ...?

He wanted YOU to believe he was an OUTSIDER. Now he's throwing in with the INSIDERS.

He wanted YOU to believe he was self funding and therefore unbeholden. Now he's thrown in with the big money GOP special interests.

He has lied to you every step of the way and in lockstep you have fallen for it.
He is an outsider, it has nothing to do with beliefs. The GOP has many races in November, like the Dems. He's supposed to fund them? He did self fund but the fact that you're worried about him and not Hillary speaks volumes. The Dems own your mind.

Oh great! Ronnie Raygun tripled the national debt.....sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein....sold missiles to Iran....gave a billion dollars worth of missiles to the Taliban.....sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to buy weapons for the Contras.....and lied to congress about it all.

Yeah, that sounds about like what Trump would do.
Obama increased the debt more than any other president.
Obama sold weapons to the Mexican Cartel & GAVE weapons to isis.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back