Connor Mcgregor Falling Apart

McGregor broke a window in a bus. This is hardly his life falling apart. Very far from it. But, if breaking a window in a bus is falling apart to a black man, that black man is undoubtably a pussy that hasn't been washed in awhile.
Yeah. What was I thinking? Everyone goes around attacking buses and breaking the windows out. :cuckoo:
But for those that do... It does not mean their entire lives are falling apart. It means they got pissed off and broke a window.
Yeah its normal to attack buses and break out windows. Typical nutcase thinking you have there.

McGregor broke a window in a bus. This is hardly his life falling apart. Very far from it. But, if breaking a window in a bus is falling apart to a black man, that black man is undoubtably a pussy that hasn't been washed in awhile.
Yeah. What was I thinking? Everyone goes around attacking buses and breaking the windows out. :cuckoo:
But for those that do... It does not mean their entire lives are falling apart. It means they got pissed off and broke a window.
Yeah its normal to attack buses and break out windows. Typical nutcase thinking you have there.

WOW you are as dumb as a pet rock.

You are as dumb as a white person.

Well, you're a 14 year old white boy so you should know.

Well, you're a 14 year old white boy so you should know.
Dont ever insult me by calling me white.

So 20 IQ points smarter than black people? What a thoughtful compliment.

2813123200000578-3057819-image-a-25_1430179261267.jpg

So will this foreigner who does harm the public and cause chaos here in America be deported. Filthy Don should be right on this dumbazz thug. :113:

So will this foreigner who does harm the public and cause chaos here in America be deported. Filthy Don should be right on this dumbazz thug. :113:
Hes not a citizen or an illegal immigrant. He is a guy who need to stand trial here in the US.

Looks like getting beat up by Mayweather has caused Connor to lose his mind.

See incident that led to UFC star's arrest - CNN Video
As a fighter, Conor is far more superior than Mayweather could ever dream of being. Quit talking about things you don't understand.
Not when it comes to stamina, blocking, or dodging
Maybe in a boxing match, but in a real fight he would be superior in every conceivable category. Mayweathers cardio would wilt quickly if he was forced to grapple and let's see Mayweather block his head, body and leg kicks. That fool would get crushed with ease as he stood in his silly boxing stance.
He could probably avoid most grapples, as many MMA fighters do. Mayweather is very fast. We’ll never know, though.
I have seen two professional fighters enter the octagon, one was successful (Ray Mercer...knockout ~30 sec) and one was not (James Toney...submission).
Different forms, different skill sets. Avoiding takedowns (grapples) is another learned skill. It wouldn't be much of a fight IMO. However, very true, we will never know.

Looks like getting beat up by Mayweather has caused Connor to lose his mind.

See incident that led to UFC star's arrest - CNN Video
As a fighter, Conor is far more superior than Mayweather could ever dream of being. Quit talking about things you don't understand.
Maybe in a boxing match, but in a real fight he would be superior in every conceivable category. Mayweathers cardio would wilt quickly if he was forced to grapple and let's see Mayweather block his head, body and leg kicks. That fool would get crushed with ease as he stood in his silly boxing stance.
He could probably avoid most grapples, as many MMA fighters do. Mayweather is very fast. We’ll never know, though.
I have seen two professional fighters enter the octagon, one was successful (Ray Mercer...knockout ~30 sec) and one was not (James Toney...submission).
Different forms, different skill sets. Avoiding takedowns (grapples) is another learned skill. It wouldn't be much of a fight IMO. However, very true, we will never know.
Ray Mercer fought an aged Tim Sylvia. It was some real bottom of the barrel type shit. Randy Couture used a low ankle pick to take down Toney, which would never work on an MMA fighter worth half his salt. I believe after the fight Randy said "i dusted off the old low ankle pick from my college days". Its not a take down you try on anyone, unless they are complete newbs.

Ray Mercer fought an aged Tim Sylvia. It was some real bottom of the barrel type shit. Randy Couture used a low ankle pick to take down Toney, which would never work on an MMA fighter worth half his salt. I believe after the fight Randy said "i dusted off the old low ankle pick from my college days". Its not a take down you try on anyone, unless they are complete newbs.
Fighter's chance but as I stated I don't think it would be much of a fight. Conor could just take him down and G&P. We will never know.

Fighter's chance but as I stated I don't think it would be much of a fight. Conor could just take him down and G&P. We will never know.
We will never know because they will never put Mayweather in the octogon with Conor. He has zero chance against Conor. Its not a fight; its just a one sided ass whoopin.

They will give Mayweather the lowest of the low fighters, to give him a chance. In fact, im sure he will hand pick his opponents. The UFC probably hopes to get 2 fights out of him, but if he gets demolished in the first fight, it will be hard to justify a second, so getting a win under his belt is important.

We will never know because they will never put Mayweather in the octogon with Conor. He has zero chance against Conor. Its not a fight; its just a one sided ass whoopin. They will give Mayweather the lowest of the low fighters, to give him a chance. In fact, im sure he will hand pick his opponents.
He would be an idiot to try to compete at his age. Why would he? To what end? Nah...Mayweather will never see the business end of an octagon.

We will never know because they will never put Mayweather in the octogon with Conor. He has zero chance against Conor. Its not a fight; its just a one sided ass whoopin. They will give Mayweather the lowest of the low fighters, to give him a chance. In fact, im sure he will hand pick his opponents.
He would be an idiot to try to compete at his age. Why would he? To what end? Nah...Mayweather will never see the business end of an octagon.
He will probably make a half a billion dollars from 1 fight. Its too much money to turn down.

Floyd Mayweather Is Applying for an MMA License

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...hes-training-floyd-mayweather-mma-boxing-news

He will probably make a half a billion dollars from 1 fight. Its too much money to turn down.

Tyron Woodley says he’s training Floyd Mayweather for MMA: ‘We’re getting it set up’
Nah...still wont happen.
If a 42 year old Mayweather fights in the octagon (which he wont)...as you stated, he will fight some some bum with a 2-25 record. No one will care.

Tyron Woodley says he’s training Floyd Mayweather for MMA: ‘We’re getting it set up’
Nah...still wont happen.
If a 42 year old Mayweather fights in the octagon (which he wont)...as you stated, he will fight some some bum with a 2-25 record. No one will care.
Actually, they do have a VERY good option. CM Punk is a huge name, but hes universally considered the worst fighter in the UFC. Most people dont think he should be there at all. Hes perfect for Mayweather. Both are MMA newbs. CM has been training for a couple years, so he has that going for him, and Mayweather is a world class striker. ITs a great match up and it would sell millions of PPV's.

Forum List

Back