Connection established between sodomy & coronavirus

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
President Jair Bolsonaro of the Tremendous Nation of Brazil pleaded with his people to quit with the homosexuality if they want to defeat covid.

Nothing else seems to have worked, the magnificent leader may well have a point, and it is something that America should consider trying.

If sodomy is a way to spread covid, then straight couples are spreading it too.

President Bolsonaro, who BTW is a victim of the Kung Flu himself, specifically ID'ed homosexuality as the problem.

He did? Did medical or scientific researchers identify homosexuals as the problem?

I would imagine that any couple kissing would spread the covid virus. And any acts of sodomy, whether between homosexuals or heterosexuals, would do the same.

Your obsession with gay people and sodomy is hilarious to me. Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz.

It isn't me , here. Its one of America's key allies, the tremendous Brazilian people.

And they aren't "obsessed" with anything, they've identified a problem and asked the people to cooperate. If taking a simple step like not taking it in the caboose can stop the virus, why not try it for a year?

If it doesn't work, not a big deal, we can try something else.

Your obsession with gay people and sodomy is hilarious to me. Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz.

It isn't me , here. Its one of America's key allies, the tremendous Brazilian people.

And they aren't "obsessed" with anything, they've identified a problem and asked the people to cooperate. If taking a simple step like not taking it in the caboose can stop the virus, why not try it for a year?

You do realize that blowjobs are also covered under the term "sodomy"?

And it isn't "the tremendous Brazilian people". It is the president of Brazil. And he has been an outspoken opponent of homosexuality for years.

As for containing the spread of covid, maybe if he didn't call people homophobic names when they wore masks, it would help.
" The president previously used homophobic language while mocking advice to wear face masks and told staff members who wore them that they were "coisa de viado," a slur which means "for fairies," according to Pink News."
from: President Bolsonaro calls Brazil 'a country of f--gots' while downplaying COVID-19 in new homophobic comment

Would you be willing to stop having sex for a year, on the off chance someone with no medical training is right? Maybe no sex for a year is "not a big deal" for you, but for many people it is.

You constantly bringing up sodomy on this forum has nothing to with Brazil. It's your own weird obsession. Why you spend so time thinking and posting about anal sex and gays is a mystery to me.

Bolsonaro is the kind of rabidly anti-homosexual politician I expect to see in the news for diddling his pool boy or hiring male prostitues.

Hey stupid, we’ll make it our business. There are C-19 viruses in the anus of the natural reservoir. Ask the Chinese cocksuckers which one.

Bolsonaro is the kind of rabidly anti-homosexual politician I expect to see in the news for diddling his pool boy or hiring male prostitues.

I hear this bullshit all the time , "if you are against sodomy, it means that you are doing it"

I disagree entirely.

The vast majority of the Brazilian people aren't F'ing each other in the A, yet they voted in President Bolsonaro overwhelmingly. They all agree with him.

Are you saying that Brazilian elections are "fixed"?

I hear this bullshit all the time , "if you are against sodomy, it means that you are doing it"

I disagree entirely.

The vast majority of the Brazilian people aren't F'ing each other in the A, yet they voted in President Bolsonaro overwhelmingly. They all agree with him.

No, that is not what I am saying. I am making fun of all the politicians who were so vehemently against homosexuality in public, and were caught doing it in private.

I disagree entirely.

No, that is not what I am saying. I am making fun of all the politicians who were so vehemently against homosexuality in public, and were caught doing it in private.

So your saying that President Bolsonaro is personally in favor of sodomy, but just says he opposes it to get votes?

Maybe if Polish Prince stopped talking about gays taking it in the caboose it would slow the spread of Coronavirus. I mean we've tried everything else at this point. :uhoh3:

I disagree entirely.

So your saying that President Bolsonaro is personally in favor of sodomy, but just says he opposes it to get votes?

You are really working to change what I actually said, aren't you?

But it wouldn't surprise me if he enjoyed the occasional male partner.

I was mainly mocking the anti-homosexuality crowd.

And making fun of someone thinking homosexuals are the cause of covid-19. Kissing is probably spreading it far faster than anal sex.

I disagree entirely.

And making fun of someone thinking homosexuals are the cause of covid-19. Kissing is probably spreading it far faster than anal sex.

Its interesting how you think that two guys shaking hands is a coronavirus hazard, but two guys sodomizing each other is considered to be safe.

Just like people attending a Presidential rally is a hazard, but attending a leftist riot isn't.

I disagree entirely.

Its interesting how you think that two guys shaking hands is a coronavirus hazard, but two guys sodomizing each other is considered to be safe.

Just like people attending a Presidential rally is a hazard, but attending a leftist riot isn't.

Once again, you try to change what I actually said.

Please point out where I said anything about shaking hands or admit you are posting bogus bullshit.

Forum List

Back