Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

When you limit the right of people to bear arms, when you erode human rights, people are vulnerable. Progressives promote and legislate for a system in which only the strong and violent have *rights*. This is the result.

Yes, indeed.

Silva knew that he could easily slaughter little children who had no one to defend them thanks to Connecticut laws which have disarmed law abiding citizens.

Then where did the killer get the guns? If what you claim is the truth.

still waiting for an answer.

When you limit the right of people to bear arms, when you erode human rights, people are vulnerable. Progressives promote and legislate for a system in which only the strong and violent have *rights*. This is the result.

Lol gun rights are now human rights? Fuckin fool, so your for gun rights, but let me guess your against, gay, women, minority rights correct, kosher your prob. One of the dumbest mother fuckers on here, you along with freewill, avatar, rotttwieler, you guys are the def. Of retarded.
pleasestandby.jpg

I wonder what direction the Sunday Talk shows will go tomorrow..
I'm sure there will a few who will blame the republican party for this...
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be on I'm sure.

Debbiie Wasserman Schultz and her ilk are the ones to blame.

Connecticut laws prevented teachers from packing heat.

Same thing happened when the DC scumbags decided in 1965 to stop Americans from bearing firearms inside airplanes. None of those highjackers would have taken over the plane knowing full well that they were going to meet Allah way before they hit their targets.

Fascists should rot in hell.

What's your point? Is it if the 5 year olds were packing heat this could have been averted?

Or that you think teachers should be required to pack automatic rifles?

You are aware that Israeli are all required to train in the military. Do you want that to be a requirement for all American teachers?

To you numbskulls, the answer always comes out more guns would have prevented this. I think you have your head up your ass.
So, criminals will start obeying gun control laws...why, exactly?

No you stupid piece of wet shit. Access to guns with ever increasing killing power will make incidents like this more likely, and increase mortality and morbidity. What are you too fucking stupid to understand?

Israeli children practice for this shit all the time because islamic terrorists would pull this off inside Israel everyday if they had the chance.

Because the answer is not to add more guns to the equation davie boy. Stop throwing around your shit like your right, your slow, so we will let it slide this time, but learn your lesson.
So...you believe it's morally superior to be murdered than to defend yourself and/or others with a firearm.

No see your framing the question wrong, your trying to frame it like faux news did. The question and answer is not add more guns to make people safer, if I was to answer the question the way you frame it, of course I'm gonna want a gun to shoot back. I don't thing as I said though your asking the right question, should he have had access to the guns in the first place? No is the answer, then I wouldn't need a gun my self to defend with.

Israeli children practice for this shit all the time because islamic terrorists would pull this off inside Israel everyday if they had the chance.

Yeah that's it, give kids guns, let them go to school, fuck your retarded. Hell let's be like somolia and have kids soldiers. What the fuck is wrong with your thinking.......

I wonder what direction the Sunday Talk shows will go tomorrow..
I'm sure there will a few who will blame the republican party for this...
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be on I'm sure.

Debbiie Wasserman Schultz and her ilk are the ones to blame.

Connecticut laws prevented teachers from packing heat.

Same thing happened when the DC scumbags decided in 1965 to stop Americans from bearing firearms inside airplanes. None of those highjackers would have taken over the plane knowing full well that they were going to meet Allah way before they hit their targets.

Fascists should rot in hell.

You are nothing but ANOTHER LYING EXTREMEIST.

Yes, indeed.

Silva knew that he could easily slaughter little children who had no one to defend them thanks to Connecticut laws which have disarmed law abiding citizens.

Then where did the killer get the guns? If what you claim is the truth.

Look Vern, don't go there,

Not even the KGB could stop the blackmarket.

If the fascists prevent Smith and Wesson, Colt , etc from manufacturing guns then the blackmarket will.

No one promised you a rose garden.

So you believe this tragedy would have turned out better, all things considered, if we had five year old kids packing? I think you're a fucking nut. I bet you're too big a sissy to have ever been in a schoolyard brawl. You probably ran behind the bleachers and bit your nails.

What's your point? Is it if the 5 year olds were packing heat this could have been averted?

Or that you think teachers should be required to pack automatic rifles?

You are aware that Israeli are all required to train in the military. Do you want that to be a requirement for all American teachers?

To you numbskulls, the answer always comes out more guns would have prevented this. I think you have your head up your ass.
So, criminals will start obeying gun control laws...why, exactly?

No you stupid piece of wet shit. Access to guns with ever increasing killing power will make incidents like this more likely, and increase mortality and morbidity. What are you too fucking stupid to understand?
I'm unable to understand leftists.

You want to limit access. Again -- why are criminals going to obey the law?

Take your time. I can tell all you have is emotion; you haven't given this any thought at all.

Because the answer is not to add more guns to the equation davie boy. Stop throwing around your shit like your right, your slow, so we will let it slide this time, but learn your lesson.
So...you believe it's morally superior to be murdered than to defend yourself and/or others with a firearm.

No see your framing the question wrong, your trying to frame it like faux news did. The question and answer is not add more guns to make people safer, if I was to answer the question the way you frame it, of course I'm gonna want a gun to shoot back. I don't thing as I said though your asking the right question, should he have had access to the guns in the first place? No is the answer, then I wouldn't need a gun my self to defend with.
He tried to purchase a rifle, and was denied. He stole his mother's guns.

Looks like the system worked. It disallowed him from purchasing a weapon. So he stole weapons (even though stealing is illegal) and used them to commit murder (which is also illegal).

Not sure what else could have been done to prevent this from a gun-control point of view.

So, having people on-site trained and equipped to deal with such situations seems to be the only rational option.

So you believe this tragedy would have turned out better, all things considered, if we had five year old kids packing? I think you're a fucking nut. I bet you're too big a sissy to have ever been in a schoolyard brawl. You probably ran behind the bleachers and bit your nails.
Hey, dumbass, look at the picture again. Only the teacher is armed.

Hyperemotional retard.

I didn't realize a teacher, school official or school guard would be 5 years old......you really are insane.

Shitbag....I don't recall saying Israeli kids carried weapons.

I said Israeli kids practice for these situations like yesterday, you fucking shitstain.

Yeah that's it, give kids guns, let them go to school, fuck your retarded. Hell let's be like somolia and have kids soldiers. What the fuck is wrong with your thinking.......

Forum List

Back