Congresswoman claims climate change will turn women into prostitutes

"Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) proposed a resolution on Wednesday that said as the climate changes, it will cause food and water scarcity around the world. That will create pressures on poor women in particular, since they are often charged with growing food and collecting water for their families…"

All true and already happening in some parts of the world.

she should talk. she's been a prostitute/whore to the Environmentalist for how many years now?

Only difference is: if she doesn't get enough laws passed for them.... they don't beat the crap out her. they just re-elect her ass

and they talk about Republicans who say stupid shit

she should talk. she's been a prostitute/whore to the Environmentalist for how many years now?

Only difference is: if she doesn't get enough laws passed for them.... they don't beat the crap out her. they just re-elect her ass

and they talk about Republicans who say stupid shit

Who is the Environmentalist? Does he or she have a name?

Conservatives don't understand that famine can cause women to resort to prostitution?

It happens in much of the world
tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA): Global Warming Will Turn Women Into Prostitutes For Food

I used to be skeptical about claims of anthropogenicglobal warming climate change global weirding bad stuff happening because of Republicans.

Rep. Barbara Lee D-CA Global Warming Will Turn Women Into Prostitutes For Food The Daily Caller

Anything actually dumber than democrats in congress? I mean seriously.

Hmmm, interesting.

If you are really confident of your point, then why did you post a video, under you main OP link, of an entirely different congressperson, in that case, a congressman, saying something idiotic?

Do you really think that only certain Democrats say silly stuff?

Do you REALLY want to go down that path? :D

And actually, what she said is mostly right on target. It has already been proven more than once that in areas hit hard by disasters, the prostitution rate goes up. And as our planet's climate continues to change at a rate faster than ever expected, we can also expect more natural disasters.

Now, as to whether she needed to propose a resolution about this in the first place, I have my doubts, but it must be a slow day at the Daily Caller when this is somehow newsworthy.

Oh, well, at least you are not telling Jews who is actually a Jew and who is not. I suppose that is progress of some sort... and you haven't told people to fuck off yet, either. So, that's also maybe progress. Wait and see.

Last edited:
Conservatives don't understand that famine can cause women to resort to prostitution?

It happens in much of the world

Why else would women prostitute themselves?

We've never known RWs here to pay much attention to facts but women have been selling themselves for food since sex and food were invented. As water and then food becomes more scarce, that can only increase.

Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA): Global Warming Will Turn Women Into Prostitutes For Food

I used to be skeptical about claims of anthropogenicglobal warming climate change global weirding bad stuff happening because of Republicans.

Rep. Barbara Lee D-CA Global Warming Will Turn Women Into Prostitutes For Food The Daily Caller

Anything actually dumber than democrats in congress? I mean seriously.

Hmmm, interesting.

If you are really confident of your point, then why did you post a video under that link of an entirely different congressperson, in that case, a congressman, saying something idiotic?

Do you really think that only certain Democrats say silly stuff?

Do you REALLY want to go down that path? :D

And actually, what she said is mostly right on target. It has already been proven more than once that in areas hit hard by disasters, the prostitution rate goes up. And as our planet's climate continues to change at a rate faster than ever expected, we can also expect more natural disasters.

Now, as to whether she needed to propose a resolution about this in the first place, I have my doubts, but it must be a slow day at the Daily Caller when this is somehow newsworthy.

Oh, well, at least you are not telling Jews who is actually a Jew and who is not. I suppose that is progress of some sort... and you haven't told people to fuck off yet, either. So, that's also maybe progress. Wait and see.

I noticed that too but, because of my internet connection, I don't watch videos and went by what the op/ed said.

Why did the OP purposely lie? Heck if I know.

she probably also believes that the southern tip of Florida will someday collapse into the Pacific Ocean and that the Constipation Emasculation was signed by Abe Lincoln 400 years ago.

Attachments

• tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif
    tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif
    499.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Forum List

Back