Congressmen Keith Ellison Smacks Down Sean Hannity

Hannity was outright laughing at Ellison, goading him into even more hysteria. Last night was one of the best and most entertaining Hannity shows ever.

Hannity asked about the 16 trillion in debt from Obama. Suddenly remembered, er, the "six" trillion. Ellison said what about the other 10 trillion and Hannity ran off screaming like a little girl with is hands waving hysterically off limp wrists.

Not the first time I've seen Sean "owned".

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true, your Republicans are actually imploding, Big Head Hannity was called out on his LIES and the script was flipped on him. Probably got his best ratings since the re-election of President Obama, since they've been tanking faster than the Titanic... :clap2:

The ratings drop are a direct reflection on Faux Fake News, some people are waking up and realizing that this wannabe news is doing nothing but propagandizing their viewers with misinformation.

But it seems some of your poor delusional souls haven't figured that one out yet...:cuckoo:

I didn't realize "smacks down" means "looks like an immature fool". I prefer the actual definition. But then I don't usually worry about smacking people down. It doesn't accomplish anything even if successful.

US+Congressman+Keith+Ellison+with+Asharqia+Chamber+President+Abdulrahman+Al-Rashed+in+Dammam+on+Wednesday.jpg

I watch it, no slap down, just a raging rabid islamic left-wing beast doing what lefties do.
Nothing new here...:razz:

Yup, he's happy to befriend Muslim sacks of shit that want to destroy our country, but Hannity is the enemy.

Liberals... :cuckoo:

No one like Muslims as much as the Right. Bush swapped spit with 'em.

bow_bush_saudi.jpg

The two owners of Fox News:

murdochal-waleed.jpg

US+Congressman+Keith+Ellison+with+Asharqia+Chamber+President+Abdulrahman+Al-Rashed+in+Dammam+on+Wednesday.jpg

I watch it, no slap down, just a raging rabid islamic left-wing beast doing what lefties do.

Yup, he's happy to befriend Muslim sacks of shit that want to destroy our country, but Hannity is the enemy.

bow_bush_saudi.jpg

murdochal-waleed.jpg

They do that cheekie thing like euro trash and liberals like to do...

Richard, who owns the liberal Current TV channel now and who sold it to them...:dunno:

03saudi6-600.jpg

Collar
bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

Thanks for the collar

obama-chavez.JPG.aspx

1280-unhate-obama-kissing-top_0.jpg

Anyone stepping on to a sound stage with Hannity is an idiot.

Nothing useful can come out of that. Hannity is a liar and a propagandist.

It's hilarious to watch Hannity ask basic yes or no questions to liberals, and they refuse to answer it. Yea, that makes Hannity a "liar and propagandist". LOL, you foaming at the mouth libs just can't take it.

bow_bush_saudi.jpg

murdochal-waleed.jpg

That's why he started two "unnecessary wars" with them right?

That's why he implemented a full scale torture system for Muzzies right?

Because he liked them so much.

Yet dopes like you left wing shrill shrieking whiners can't document any "lies."

And you love to toss around the empty phrase "propaganda" but aren't bright enough to see that if your working definition is true, the entire on air team at MSNBC consists of propagandists.

And NBC, And CNN, And ABC, And CBS.

WTF are you talking about.

Hannity was parroting that "report" that Obama was spending a gazillion dollars a day at a Mumbai hotel. That..was a lie.

Additionally..he said he would be waterboarded for charity. ANOTHER LIE.

Plus he got into a good amount of trouble for his "charity" that was supposed to be taking care of families of American Troops.

He's a real scumbag..

No. Repeating erroneous news is not a lie unless he knew it was incorrect when he repeated it. It's not a "lie" under such circumstances. It's just sloppy.

If he said he WOULD get waterboarded and then changed his mind, that's closer to being a lie.

Neither example is a lie of the kind you referenced earlier though.

He did not get in any trouble for that charitable effort. The attack against him on that one is the lie. The charity provides scholarships for the kids of injured or killed servicemen. OF COURSE a majority of the money has to be invested to generate ongoing income for when those debts start to come due. Damn. Your critique is lame ass bullshit.

Pretty pathetic litany of "examples" if that's all you've got.

Wow!!!! Talking about someone in complete denial. :cuckoo:

I didn't realize "smacks down" means "looks like an immature fool". I prefer the actual definition. But then I don't usually worry about smacking people down. It doesn't accomplish anything even if successful.

True words spoken by a coward who just accepts any and everything that is thrust upon you, even a fool beaten up daily, overtime will begin to realize that something isn't right and it needs to stop.

WTF are you talking about.

Hannity was parroting that "report" that Obama was spending a gazillion dollars a day at a Mumbai hotel. That..was a lie.

Additionally..he said he would be waterboarded for charity. ANOTHER LIE.

Plus he got into a good amount of trouble for his "charity" that was supposed to be taking care of families of American Troops.

He's a real scumbag..

No. Repeating erroneous news is not a lie unless he knew it was incorrect when he repeated it. It's not a "lie" under such circumstances. It's just sloppy.

If he said he WOULD get waterboarded and then changed his mind, that's closer to being a lie.

Neither example is a lie of the kind you referenced earlier though.

He did not get in any trouble for that charitable effort. The attack against him on that one is the lie. The charity provides scholarships for the kids of injured or killed servicemen. OF COURSE a majority of the money has to be invested to generate ongoing income for when those debts start to come due. Damn. Your critique is lame ass bullshit.

Pretty pathetic litany of "examples" if that's all you've got.

Wow!!!! Talking about someone in complete denial. :cuckoo:

Not at all. Correcting your consistently erroneous statements could be a full time job if you were worth that kind of effort, though.

Hannity did some school after high school, he simply did not graduate. I have no idea how much college he did, but clearly you don't either. So you shouldn't make your asshole statements.

Hannity's charity, you fucking asshole cock gobbler, could not possibly exist if it spent everything it took in per year because there could then be no investment of monies to generate long term income necessary for scholarships. If you were not such an ignorant and dishonest partisan hack spewing mindless and dishonest liberal propaganda, you might know as much.

Whatever he said about getting water-boarded -- it does sound like he backed out of it. In your estimation that makes him a liar. I don't agree, but at least I can understand how someone could use that as a fact-based reason to make the claim.

But you are such a full blown hack, you can't admit the two out of three items on your list where you are completely wrong.

bow_bush_saudi.jpg

murdochal-waleed.jpg

Richard, who owns the liberal Current TV channel now and who sold it to them...:dunno:

03saudi6-600.jpg

Collar
bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

Thanks for the collar

obama-chavez.JPG.aspx

Wow, I must have really hit a nerve if you have to post two photoshopped pictures to prove a point. Look at Obama, it's flipped left and right, but it's the SAME PICTURE.

Bush really was swapping spit and holding hands. Those are the two owners of Fox.

robes.jpg
bushsaudiarabia.jpg
2197298249_4c50bfa956_m.jpg
GWB+receives+medal+from+saudi+king.jpg

A masterful display by Ellison of how to look like an idiot on national TV. And the best was you could see in his facial expressions how pissed off he was while Hannity smiled, laughed, and just kept playing out the rope for him.

I agree -- leaving aside who has which valid point and just watching the exchange, this is a mess. No more communication that a typical thread here. If I were the DNC I'd keep Ellison on a short leash before trotting out my next TV interview.

bow_bush_saudi.jpg

murdochal-waleed.jpg

03saudi6-600.jpg

Collar
bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

Thanks for the collar

obama-chavez.JPG.aspx

Wow, I must have really hit a nerve if you have to post two photoshopped pictures to prove a point. Look at Obama, it's flipped left and right, but it's the SAME PICTURE.

Bush really was swapping spit and holding hands. Those are the two owners of Fox.

robes.jpg
bushsaudiarabia.jpg

Holy shit, bush owns fox WTF. I hate to brake bad news to Ya but all the presidents suck Saudi ass and now chinese ass also. Both parties are fucking the American folks...

oopssorry.gif

03saudi6-600.jpg

Collar
bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

Thanks for the collar

obama-chavez.JPG.aspx

robes.jpg
bushsaudiarabia.jpg

Holy shit, bush owns fox WTF. I hate to brake bad news to Ya but all the presidents suck Saudi ass and now chinese ass also. Both parties are fucking the American folks...

oopssorry.gif

I said these are the two owners of Fox and show this picture:

murdochal-waleed.jpg

And you turned that into me saying Bush owns Fox? WTF?

The point was the Right Wing Entertainment/Political Complex is in bed with Arab Muslims. Every little thing has to be explained to your kind. No wonder so many Republicans think Obama is the "Anti Christ".

rdean cannot offer a single item that doesn't make him look like an idiot.

Ahh, these right wingers. They whine and whine and it's NOT a "fine" whine.

Ahh ^ these poor hapless, mindless drone liberals. They post the same tired shit time after time and get so confused that they fail to see how and when they contradict themselves and how, in the process, they undercut their own malarkey.

Forum List

Back