Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Congressman: Jewish Settlers Are Like Termites
Slams Israeli Government, compares top official to Trump

PHILADELPHIA—A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

Rep. Hank Johnson (D., Ga.) launched into a tirade against Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians, comparing Jewish people who live in disputed territories to “termites” that destroy homes. Johnson also compared Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a remark that drew vocal agreement from those in the room.

“There has been a steady [stream], almost like termites can get into a residence and eat before you know that you’ve been eaten up and you fall in on yourself, there has been settlement activity that has marched forward with impunity and at an ever increasing rate to the point where it has become alarming,” Johnson said during an event sponsored by the U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, an anti-Israel organization that galvanizes supporters of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, or BDS.

Hank-Johnson.jpg

Congressman: Jewish Settlers Are Like Termites

Remember this genius?

Look at how smart he thinks he is, as he "AKSING" his question about Guam.

More proof what democrats think about Jews and Israel. Shame on you 80% of Jewish Americans for voting democrat your entire life. You deserve the judgement that all of you will get. You will not have the excuse of not knowing.

When I watch jews gravitate to the dem party I am able to understand the holocaust a little better.

of course dems are more educated than repubs; just ask hank johnson.

When I watch jews gravitate to the dem party I am able to understand the holocaust a little better.

So the two of you are racists, like Hank Johnson.

RacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacismRacism

jeez jake I've never been called that on this forum. But hey you're jakestarkey.
I guess maybe you could say anti semitic????? maybe.
But racist? my my
No one on this forum has stood up more for Jewish Israel than me stinkey.

Last edited:

jeez jake I've never been called that on this forum. But hey you're jakestarkey.
But racist? my my
Or me, for that matter. But when you run with racist trash you get stained by them. Don't be like Theowl32. Hank Johnson is vicious. Keep supporting Israel.

But racist? my my
Or me, for that matter. But when you run with racist trash you get stained by them. Don't be like Theowl32. Hank Johnson is vicious. Keep supporting Israel.
Don't really care what you think jake. That comment was totally uncalled for.

What other people thought Jews were like termites.... I think the word ryhmes with WAZI or something like that.

But racist? my my

That's his stock response to everything.

But racist? my my
Absolutely called for. If you can't act American, then you get the reaction.

But racist? my my

That's his stock response to everything.
To racism? Yes.

That's the dirty little secret of the hypocrite racist democrats party. It's the same old double standard that republicans have had to live with for half a century. The liberal media never called out Jesse Jackson when he used an anti-Semite phrase for NYC and the media never said a thing when the democrat party sanctioned racist cartoons depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy when she was appointed Secretary of State by George Bush.

That's the dirty little secret of the hypocrite racist democrats party. It's the same old double standard that republicans have had to live with for half a century. The liberal media never called out Jesse Jackson when he used an anti-Semite phrase for NYC and the media never said a thing when the democrat party sanctioned racist cartoons depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy when she was appointed Secretary of State by George Bush.
whitehall, racisim by anyone is wrong. You seem to think it is OK for the Pubs but not the Dems. It's not. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back