What About The Unions?

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
They all backed Bernie. Are they now going to back the candidate that conspired to railroad him? All those millions they contributed to a candidate who never had a chance from the beginning because Hillary had the system rigged in her favor?
How high could the morale possibly be among unions right now?

Accept the inevitable because as much as I don't like it, Hillary is next POTUS.

They all backed Bernie. Are they now going to back the candidate that conspired to railroad him? All those millions they contributed to a candidate who never had a chance from the beginning because Hillary had the system rigged in her favor?
Hillary did not conspire to RR anybody.

Keep your facts straight and your mouth/fingers honest or I will be forced to put you on the ignore list on this board too.

Keep your facts straight and your mouth/fingers honest or I will be forced to put you on the ignore list on this board too.
You should read the leaked DNC emails....I know they haven't told,you about them, but educate yourself....

We will see. Ah, S. J. gets smacked down here as well.

Last edited:
The demonization of unions through corporate money and propaganda is a story of the decline of the middle class. When you don't defend each other soon you lose. When you can turn people against each other you control them. An excellent history below for the interested reader.

"With all their faults, trade unions have done more for humanity than any other organization of men that ever existed." Clarence Darrow

"Historian Phillips-Fein traces the hidden history of the Reagan revolution to a coterie of business executives, including General Electric official and Reagan mentor Lemuel Boulware, who saw labor unions, government regulation, high taxes and welfare spending as dire threats to their profits and power. From the 1930s onward, the author argues, they provided the money, organization and fervor for a decades-long war against New Deal liberalism—funding campaigns, think tanks, magazines and lobbying groups, and indoctrinating employees in the virtues of unfettered capitalism." Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan: Kim Phillips-Fein: 9780393059304: Amazon.com: Books

American unions

Unions are (basically) Evil

"Corporate propaganda directed outwards, that is, to the public at large, has two main objectives: to identify the free enterprise system in popular consciousness with every cherished value, and to identify interventionist governments and strong unions (the only agencies capable of checking a complete domination of society by corporations) with tyranny, oppression and even subversion. The techniques used to achieve these results are variously called 'public relations', 'corporate communications' and 'economic education'." Alex Carey 'Taking the Risk out of Democracy'

Public sector unions will line up behind their Democratic enablers. Private sector union's leadership will probably line up behind Hillary.

The rank and file in private sector unions? Methinks the dems will have an issue here.

I just don't know if I could handle that. :lol:

Forum List

Back