Congressman Dave Brat: Amnesty fight will determine nature of our country

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Rep. Dave Brat: 2018 DACA Amnesty Fight ‘Will Determine the Nature of Our Country’ — ‘If We Fail on This, Just Picture Europe’

He's right 100%. Will the GOP stand strong and stand for a country for Americans or will the democrats win in their goal of a flow of illegal trash invading America to vote for more free stuff. Make the right decision! Time to start blowing up phones and pushing for the wall and end to chain migration among other things. Pretty sure my senators and congressman is on board.

I couldn't agree more! Even a LIBERAL Harvard professor Samuel Huntington said immigration has gone TOO far & he said that several years ago!!

Now in his new work, Who Are We?, Huntington focuses on an identity crisis closer to home as he examines the impact other civilizations and their values are having on our own country.

America was founded by British settlers who brought with them a distinct culture, says Huntington, including the English language, Protestant values, individualism, religious commitment, and respect for law. The waves of immigrants that later came to the United States gradually accepted these values and assimilated into America's Anglo-Protestant culture. More recently, however, our national identity has been eroded by the problems of assimilating massive numbers of primarily Hispanic immigrants and challenged by issues such as bilingualism, multiculturalism, the devaluation of citizenship, and the “denationalization” of American elites.

September 11 brought a revival of American patriotism and a renewal of American identity, but already there are signs that this revival is fading. Huntington argues the need for us to reassert the core values that make us Americans. Timely and thought-provoking, Who Are We? is an important book that is certain to shape our national conversation about who we are.

Who Are We?

If we keep voting in anti-immigration people like Trump we can hold them off for a while. If not, say bye-bye to America.

As I see it, the goal of the Democrat party is to make whites a minority in this country as soon as possible. If they can succeed in that, we will be a single-party government forever.

That's because every other group of people vote a majority Democrat. The Jewish vote mostly Democrat, the Hispanics vote mostly Democrat, the middle-east people vote mostly Democrat, the Asians vote mostly Democrat, the blacks.........forget about it.

Once they get rid of whites, Democrats will have total control over this country, and we all know what that means.

So they fight tooth and nail even using their commie/ liberal judges to help when they are not in power. They tried to stop Trump's travel ban, they stopped defunding of sanctuary cities, they stopped the vote on Kate's Law, they push for amnesty and refugee entry, DumBama stopped Arizona from enforcing their own policies on potential immigrant identification.

At least to me, their goal is crystal clear. So if people don't start waking up to see who the man behind the curtain is, we are all doomed; or at least the coming generations are.

So whites need to WAKE UP & realized they're being PUSHED OUT by the 3rd world! Trump needs to hold the swing states. He can only lose 1 or maybe 2 depending on the state.

A guy in Minnesota told me it has a good chance of going red in 2020 but I won't hold my breath for that!

there are good folks in minnesota

but they are too far gone to recover

He told me Trump didn't show up till 24 hours before the election. He said now people are more awake to voting. There are enough voters outside Minneapolis for Trump to win if they show up in force. Clinton only won by 1% point while Obama beat Romney by almost 8%!

Rep. Dave Brat: 2018 DACA Amnesty Fight ‘Will Determine the Nature of Our Country’ — ‘If We Fail on This, Just Picture Europe’

He's right 100%. Will the GOP stand strong and stand for a country for Americans or will the democrats win in their goal of a flow of illegal trash invading America to vote for more free stuff. Make the right decision! Time to start blowing up phones and pushing for the wall and end to chain migration among other things. Pretty sure my senators and congressman is on board.
There is incontrovertible evidence that we MUST get control of our borders, and all points of entry.
The latest item regarding our southern border is people from the MIddle East are now traveling to Mexico so they can more easily make entry into the US.

there are good folks in minnesota

but they are too far gone to recover

He told me Trump didn't show up till 24 hours before the election. He said now people are more awake to voting. There are enough voters outside Minneapolis for Trump to win if they show up in force. Clinton only won by 1% point while Obama beat Romney by almost 8%!

i have family that still live behind the iron curtain (Minnesota) that all mostly voted for Trump

they had been a strongly democrat voting base however hillary had completely sickened them

now if Sanders would have been the guy about 1/2 would have voted for him

Forum List

Back