Congressman Beto O'Rourke dominates Lyin Ted Cruz in Texas Senate Debate hosted by The Young Turks

• Banned
Lyin Ted was effective in attacking Congressman O'Rourke for voting against Kate's Law, which Lyin Ted authored, Congressman O'Rourke didnt want to talk about immigration, it was clear that that was the case

Who the hell is stupid enough to debate someone on the fucking Young Turks?
Cenk would own you in a debate

Beto is a little commie sack of shit and he has ZERO chance of winning....etch that in stone and that's even IF illegals are able to cast ballots and leftards vote early and often which is their modus operandi.....

OH!!!! See if you can pull some strings and get Cenk, the young commie turd to agree to debate me. I would have that little snowflake stuttering and stammering in mere minutes.His meltdown would be even more epic than the one he had on election night 2016.....make this happen!

Who the hell is stupid enough to debate someone on the fucking Young Turks?
Cenk would own you in a debate
Cenk is one of the dumbest people in the country.

All he has is strawmen, ad hominem and pathetic Democrat talking points that he denies using.

I could destroy the very best that the modern left has on any topic I give a damn about, Cenk is an unarmed twit in a battle of wits.

• Banned
Congressman O'Rourke lied about his mom being a lifelong Republican who he convinced to vote Democrat.

so in this race, we have Lyin Ted and Lyin Beto. which liar will win?!

• Banned
"Watched the debate last night & Congressman O’Rourke, who wants higher taxes and far more regulations, is not in the same league with Ted Cruz & what the great people of Texas stand for & want. Ted is strong on Crime, Border & 2nd A, loves our Military, Vets, Low Taxes. Beto is a Flake!

Ted Cruz has done so much for Texas, including massive cuts in taxes and regulations - which has brought Texas to the best jobs numbers in the history of the state. He watches carefully over your 2nd Amendment. Congressman O’Rourke would blow it all! Ted has long had my Strong Endorsement!" - President Trump...I wish he still called him Lyin Ted!

• Banned
"He’s dishonest. It’s why the president called him ‘Lyin’ Ted,’ and it’s why the nickname stuck, because it’s true,” “Senator Cruz is not going to be honest with you,” O’Rourke said. “He’s going to make up positions and votes that I’ve never held or have ever taken.” - Congressman O'Rourke

Lyin Ted chuckled, replying: “It’s clear Beto’s pollsters have told him to come out on the attack." President Trump is scheduled to appear Monday in Houston for a rally with Lyin Ted. A Democrat hasn’t won statewide in Texas in 24 years

Cruz will win. Then the Dems can fight over Beto's 38 million dollar war chest.

That should be interesting as hell.

Forum List

Back