Canada steps into a more intelligent era.

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
Today, Canada has decriminalized a natural substance that never should have been repressed legally. Thousands have suffered from illogical, hypocritical laws. It is time for other civilized nations to follow suit.
Congratulations to our great northern neighbor.

Today, Canada has decriminalized a natural substance that never should have been repressed legally. Thousands have suffered from illogical, hypocritical laws. It is time for other civilized nations to follow suit.
I live very close to the border, so I listen to the Canadian news on the radio on the way to work. Yesterday they were mentioning that the 20 marijuana stores will be opening today at 10 a.m. and they are expecting some lines. It has been legal since midnight, but for some reason, the stores didn't throw open their doors then, like when the new Harry Potter novel was released.

/----/ Just one thing to say about pot in Canada -- TLRY

I live very close to the border, so I listen to the Canadian news on the radio on the way to work. Yesterday they were mentioning that the 20 marijuana stores will be opening today at 10 a.m. and they are expecting some lines. It has been legal since midnight, but for some reason, the stores didn't throw open their doors then, like when the new Harry Potter novel was released.
There was video on the B.B.C. showing people buying after midnight.

I heard that many of the stores opened at 4:20 am this morning.

I have no problem legalizing Pot, nor any other drug. The U.S. War on Drugs is all about growing government, and government power even more. Secure the border, and dismantle the drug enforcement agencies in the U.S.

This is nice. Now Canada should brace itself for the cartel-backlash for destroying their market. Look for heroin overdoses to increase and heroin addiction in general to take an exponential curve upward.

Until we understand the link between these economies and the cartels, the same mistake will be made over and over. From my point of view, I'd much rather see kids sneaking off to the corner dealer to buy a baggie of herb than a baggie of black tar. But then again, I'm old fashioned that way. I've just seen and known of too many bodies at the morgue from the latter. Canada should expand their morgues.

If you think Canada has a heroin addiction problem already...bbbbuubbbaby you just ain't seen nnn-nothin' yet..

And yet they have “hate speech” laws that will throw people in jail for not using the “correct” completely made up pronouns of mentally ill transgenders.

What an “intelligence era”.

37 million people preparing to be blithering idiots.

This is nice. Now Canada should brace itself for the cartel-backlash for destroying their market. Look for heroin overdoses to increase and heroin addiction in general to take an exponential curve upward.

Or you may want to watch fewer episodes of NCIS.

Until we understand the link between these economies and the cartels, the same mistake will be made over and over. From my point of view, I'd much rather see kids sneaking off to the corner dealer to buy a baggie of herb than a baggie of black tar. But then again, I'm old fashioned that way. I've just seen and known of too many bodies at the morgue from the latter. Canada should expand their morgues.

If you think Canada has a heroin addiction problem already...bbbbuubbbaby you just ain't seen nnn-nothin' yet..

The only one saying that weed use and black tar heroin use are intrinically linked......is you.

Citing yourself.

...living next to 370 million.

"A natural drug that never should have been repressed"? Will pot heads ever stop whining? Alcohol is a natural drug but try distilling your own liquor in any other country except New Zealand. You can't sell unpasturized milk. You can't grow tobacco except by permit and you can't sell it except by federal permit. You can't sell wild game and you pretty much can't smoke a cigarette in New York City.

"A natural drug that never should have been repressed"? Will pot heads ever stop whining? Alcohol is a natural drug but try distilling your own liquor in any other country except New Zealand. You can't sell unpasturized milk. You can't grow tobacco except by permit and you can't sell it except by federal permit. You can't sell wild game and you pretty much can't smoke a cigarette in New York City.
Whom are you quoting? No said "natural drug".

Simpletons like you are the target audience for Reefer Madness.

The idiotic hypocrisy of a culture that allows alcohol sales while prohibiting marijuana is of a monumental scale.

Cuz they were chillin, I wouldn’t be up at midnight for pot or a book.

Forum List

Back