Congressional Escapes Hatches

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Does Bill O’Reilly actually want Congress to find the truth? or is he is providing an escape hatch for Barack Taqiyya?

Our military knew quickly that the terrorists were causing damage, but no one gave the order for them to move into Libya.

O’Reilly’s interpretation implies that no order to stand down was given. That’s ridiculous on the face of it. Logically, the first concern of military commanders is to get in there and rescue the men under attack. I will never believe that at least one top commander did not say “Let’s go right now.” At that point the order to stand down had to be given, or the military would have proceeded. Subsequent testimony by military men indicated frustration over a rescue mission that was scratched AFTER it was suggested.

O’Reilly went on to say:

The key question right now is did President Obama, himself, actually come up with false narrative? And no committee will get that defined. . .

That might be O’Reilly’s key question, but it sure as hell isn’t mine. Congressional committees wasting time trying to find out who came up with a false narrative is part of the coverup. NOBODY except Congress and the media gives a rat’s ass about the inevitable official answer. The public already knows the truth. The public also knows that even if O’Reilly’s key question is answered nothing will be done about it. Who would go to jail? Suzy Five Shows! or the president? or Hillary Clinton? or somebody else who lied, or everybody that lied about Benghazi? Get real.

O’Reilly then says:

Some in Congress don’t want to know the truth about Benghazi.

XXXXX

Again, supporters of the president simply do not want to know.

EVERY DEMOCRAT IN CONGRESS ALREADY KNOWS THE TRUTH. They simply do not want the truth to come out. That’s a lot different than not wanting to know. Rather than batting around a search for the origin of the false narrative, the media should be analyzing why liars like ‘Nancy Reid’ are running scared? I can tell you it ain’t the false narrative that worries them. It’s the public learning who gave the order to stand down.

NOTE: Pelosi could not stop John Boehner from appointing a select committee. Senator Ted Cruz will not get Harry Reid to empanel a select committee on the Senate side.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k86IxW5EFNI&feature=player_detailpage]Ted Cruz Calls for Joint Select Committee on Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]​

Finally, last night’s talking points was not the first time O’Reilly tried to open an escape hatch for the president. In early February he offered up Leon Panetta as the key to finding the truth. That was a bigger joke than last night’s comments about Benghazi:

The fact is: Americans who are following the story know everything except who decided not to send help when nobody knew how long the men under attack could hold out. Nobody gives a flying F what Panetta said to the president.

Panetta is an old Communist sympathizer to put it politely. O’Reilly browbeating Rep. Chaffetz into subpoenaing Panetta can only result in an official whitewash. When the question O’Reilly poses is asked of Panetta under oath he will lie. The lie will be accepted as the truth because nobody can prove otherwise. That is the outcome O’Reilly is after. That is newspeak.

Incidentally, Rep. Chaffetz surely knew O’Reilly was trying to get the president off the hook. If the committee thought Panetta would tell the truth they would have subpoenaed him long before now.

Flanders would do well to listen and accept Bill's interp; it's correct.

Flanders would do well to listen and accept Bill's interp; it's correct.

To JakeStarkey: Thank you a million times for reaffirming my long held belief. You, and every liberal in this country, love Bill O’Reilly.

I think the problem here is this was State department, rather than military control. Africom hadn't even been made aware of the outpost there, according to what I have heard, until the attack.

I think the problem here is this was State department, rather than military control. Africom hadn't even been made aware of the outpost there, according to what I have heard, until the attack.

EVERY DEMOCRAT IN CONGRESS ALREADY KNOWS THE TRUTH. They simply do not want the truth to come out. That’s a lot different than not wanting to know. Rather than batting around a search for the origin of the false narrative, the media should be analyzing why liars like ‘Nancy Reid’ are running scared? I can tell you it ain’t the false narrative that worries them. It’s the public learning who gave the order to stand down.

To depotoo: The question is open as to whether Africom was ordered to stand down. Sean Hannity is the only talking head I’ve heard that openly refers to the stand down order(s). Move the cursor to 5:20 to hear what a breath of fresh air sounds like:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xv5I_HolRTE]Dick Cheney Blasts Obama's Benghazi Response On Hannity Show - 5/13/13 - YouTube[/ame]​

Leon Panetta is out of government as is Hillary Clinton, but there is a chance they will be called to testify before Trey Gowdy’s special committee. Hillary Clinton is melting before our eyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So&feature=player_detailpage]I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz (7/8) Movie CLIP (1939) HD - YouTube[/ame]​

but Leon Panetta still has everybody fooled. That’s why I was happy to see Cliff Kincaid and Judi McLeod lay out Panetta with a one-two punch:

President Reagan will be turning over in his grave on November 15 when the second annual “Ronald Reagan Peace Through Strength Award” is given to President Obama’s former CIA director and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta.

As we noted when Panetta was nominated by Obama for the Pentagon post, his Congressional career “was dedicated to fighting Reagan’s defense build-up and anti-communist policies.”

He is also a notorious leaker, having disclosed top secret information to Hollywood filmmakers about the Special Forces raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

XXXXX

“Why the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library is giving Panetta an award is beyond comprehension. The foundation serves as the final resting place of America’s 40th President.”

A Reagan Award for Anti-Reagan Leaker
By Cliff Kincaid Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Reagan Award for Anti-Reagan Leaker

Problem is, Mr. Kincaid that there is no real final resting place for America’s strongly revered 40th president. For as long as the joker’s running wild, there’s only a final resting place for dignity and truth.

The Joker’s running wild all over America
By Judi McLeod Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Joker?s running wild all over America

Forum List

Back