Congressional Democrats probe group that revealed Planned Parenthood videos

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Such a good Catholic lady is Mrs. Pelosi with her support of infanticide and all. I am quite sure that the liberal left wing rich democrat from California certainly has her hand on the pulse of America.

So typical of the liberal, attack the messenger.

Congressional Democrats probe group that revealed Planned Parenthood videos - Washington Times

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, responded to the early videos by calling for an investigation “of those people who were trying to ensnare Planned Parenthood in a controversy that doesn’t exist.”

Planned Parenthood has a “solid grounding of support with the American people,” Mrs. Pelosi told a briefing with reporters before the summer recess. Controversies over use of fetal tissue in research are misplaced — such research has long been approved, she said.

Four House Democrats also moved swiftly, asking Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch and California Attorney General Kamala Harris to investigate CMP, which is based in Irvine, California.

Last I checked this is still America and we have laws. If the right wing hypocrites broke those laws they should be prosecuted. Any American wingnut of sound mind would agree, you do right?

They ought to be investigated, somehow I do not think they could stand the attention PP is enduring in this political attack.

Such a good Catholic lady is Mrs. Pelosi with her support of infanticide and all. I am quite sure that the liberal left wing rich democrat from California certainly has her hand on the pulse of America.

So typical of the liberal, attack the messenger.

Congressional Democrats probe group that revealed Planned Parenthood videos - Washington Times

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, responded to the early videos by calling for an investigation “of those people who were trying to ensnare Planned Parenthood in a controversy that doesn’t exist.”

Planned Parenthood has a “solid grounding of support with the American people,” Mrs. Pelosi told a briefing with reporters before the summer recess. Controversies over use of fetal tissue in research are misplaced — such research has long been approved, she said.

Four House Democrats also moved swiftly, asking Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch and California Attorney General Kamala Harris to investigate CMP, which is based in Irvine, California.

States are investigating Planned Parenthood (and finding no wrongdoing).

Why shouldn't these people be investigated?

Have any of you, that are defending planned parenthood, actually watched the videos? They have unedited versions. I dare you to watch them and not feel a pit in the core of your stomach.

It may be a gray area about legally wrong but ethically, there is no question It's wrong.

"The most recent video, released yesterday, shows a whistleblower describing how a Planned Parenthood medical technician laughingly restarted the heart of a nearly fully developed baby boy and then proceeded to cut through his face with scissors to retrieve his intact brain, which was then sold to StemExpress for medical experimentation."

Bobby Jindal Plays Planned Parenthood Videos at Mansion

Last I checked this is still America and we have laws. If the right wing hypocrites broke those laws they should be prosecuted. Any American wingnut of sound mind would agree, you do right?
How do you feel about enforcing our immigration laws? Sanctuary cities?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They ought to be investigated, somehow I do not think they could stand the attention PP is enduring in this political attack.
Why should they be investigated? Is there even a suggestion that they role any laws?

Why should they be investigated? Is there even a suggestion that they role any laws?

Let us know when Dem's go after Hillary with equal intensity, we'll just be waiting over here not holding our breath.

What is illegal about what CMP did?

Have any of you, that are defending planned parenthood, actually watched the videos? They have unedited versions. I dare you to watch them and not feel a pit in the core of your stomach.

It may be a gray area about legally wrong but ethically, there is no question It's wrong.

"The most recent video, released yesterday, shows a whistleblower describing how a Planned Parenthood medical technician laughingly restarted the heart of a nearly fully developed baby boy and then proceeded to cut through his face with scissors to retrieve his intact brain, which was then sold to StemExpress for medical experimentation."

Bobby Jindal Plays Planned Parenthood Videos at Mansion

Why do assume the "whistle blower" is telling the truth here?

Here is how CMP represents itself to the world:

The Center for Medical Progress is a non-profit organization dedicated to informing and educating both the lay public and the scientific community about the latest advances in regenerative medicine, cell-based therapies, and related disciplines. We take a special interest in the lab-to-clinic translational dynamic and tracking its implications for academics, advocacy, private sector players, and the individual patient.

Someone please explain what the unlawful part is and how this investigation isn't intended to be an intimidating governmental attack on a whistleblower by liberals to shut CMP up.

The Probe, in the end, will look like this for them:
gloves.jpg

Their next expose can be about life, in prison.

The Center for Medical Progress is a non-profit organization dedicated to informing and educating both the lay public and the scientific community about the latest advances in regenerative medicine, cell-based therapies, and related disciplines. We take a special interest in the lab-to-clinic translational dynamic and tracking its implications for academics, advocacy, private sector players, and the individual patient.

Someone please explain what the unlawful part is and how this investigation isn't intended to be an intimidating governmental attack on a whistleblower by liberals .
Because that was a falsehood told to the IRS, who gets testy about such things, and they also created fake identities, which is illegal here. You do want people to obey the law, right?

How do you feel about enforcing our immigration laws? Sanctuary cities?

The hypocrite left has some nerve pointing a finger and foaming at the mouth about the rule of law.

Someone please explain what the unlawful part is and how this investigation isn't intended to be an intimidating governmental attack on a whistleblower by liberals .
Because that was a falsehood told to the IRS, who gets testy about such things, and they also created fake identities, which is illegal here. You do want people to obey the law, right?
What is false about it? Did they not inform and educate the public? Did they not track the implications of the lab-to-clinic translational dynamic?

That sounds exactly like what they did.

So I guess whenever 20/20 goes undercover to expose a crooked mechanic and pretends they are a housewife with a broken car, or a vegan goes undercover to work on a pig farm and pretends to be a meat eater to expose animal abuse, Democrats will investigate the shit out of them, right?

What is false about it? Did they not inform and educate the public? Did they not track the implications of the lab-to-clinic translational dynamic?

That sounds exactly like what they did.
Nope. Nothing of the kind, and the IRS is fussy about that. You can report to them that you made your income selling drugs, they can't tell, but you can't lie to them.

Forum List

Back