Congressional Democrat Moves to End Free Speech for White People

This won't go far, and shouldn't.
Yeah, I did find it very interesting, that when I did a complete, and thorough search of all my search engines, all I came up with was the OP's linked source, tweets, the congress link to the bill, other forums talking about it, and this one;

Complete and total media black out.

1673851688118.png

Yeah, I did find it very interesting, that when I did a complete, and thorough search of all my search engines, all I came up with was the OP's linked source, tweets, the congress link to the bill, other forums talking about it, and this one;

Complete and total media black out.

View attachment 747989
Tiresome dumbass.

H. R. 61

To prevent and prosecute white supremacy inspired hate crime and conspiracy to commit white supremacy inspired hate crime and to amend title 18, United States Code, to expand the scope of hate crimes.

I’ve never had a problem avoiding such. Don’t even have to think about it to avoid said entanglements.

Makes one wonder what y’all are up to in order to lament such a loss of privilege.

Tiresome dumbass.

H. R. 61

To prevent and prosecute white supremacy inspired hate crime and conspiracy to commit white supremacy inspired hate crime and to amend title 18, United States Code, to expand the scope of hate crimes.

I’ve never had a problem avoiding such. Don’t even have to think about it to avoid said entanglements.

Makes one wonder what y’all are up to in order to lament such a loss of privilege.
Authoritarian dick-wad.

H. R. 61

"could, as determined by a reasonable person, motivate actions by a person predisposed to engaging in a white supremacy inspired hate crime or by a person who is susceptible to being encouraged to engage in actions relating to a white supremacy inspired hate crime; and"

"was read, heard, or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime"

Who determines if it is, "material advancing white supremacy, white supremacist ideology, antagonism based on “replacement theory”, or hate speech that vilifies or is otherwise directed against any non-White person or group?"

And who determines if someone read it, or if it motivated their behavior?
That you don't understand the criterion it is based on is subjective, or that even if it isn't, it regards first amendment principles?

That you cannot see this is a violation of the first amendment? Is completely beyond me.

1673854665485.png

iu

Welcome to the Occupation.​

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has introduced legislation that will charge white people with federal "hate crimes" for questioning immigration, or criticizing non-whites.​

Under Jackson Lee’s legislation, if federal investigators determine that the web postings of a third party had “inspire[d]” someone else, even someone they don’t know, to commit a federal hate crime, that person would be arrested, and federally charged with a hate crime of their own.

Specifically, Jackson Lee targets Americans who are in favor of border security, calling out “replacement theory” by name, an ideology that holds that open borders and mass migration into the Western World are part of a deliberate effort to “replace” white people in their native lands.

They're showing us who they really are.

Are you paying attention Normiez?

You'd best believe them.

jackass Lee is just an ignorant black bitch who knows the bill will never get out of committee. It's all just unconstitutional political posturing.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has introduced legislation that will charge white people with federal "hate crimes" for questioning immigration, or criticizing non-whites.​

Under Jackson Lee’s legislation, if federal investigators determine that the web postings of a third party had “inspire[d]” someone else, even someone they don’t know, to commit a federal hate crime, that person would be arrested, and federally charged with a hate crime of their own.

Specifically, Jackson Lee targets Americans who are in favor of border security, calling out “replacement theory” by name, an ideology that holds that open borders and mass migration into the Western World are part of a deliberate effort to “replace” white people in their native lands.

You'd best believe them.
You wont hear that anywhere but Nationalfile. some people.
National File is an American right-wing blog and news website founded in August 2019.[1][2][3][4] It is known for publishing false or misleading claims about COVID-19.[5][6][7][8]

Its a far right site.

Last edited:
1. The Bill will never be passed.

2. The part of Houston that Shelia is from is well known here and they ain't the brightest.

3. She does know many Blacks are also against illegal immigration and the law she us proposing will be used against her own people, but alas she has always been retarded.

Authoritarian dick-wad.

H. R. 61

"could, as determined by a reasonable person, motivate actions by a person predisposed to engaging in a white supremacy inspired hate crime or by a person who is susceptible to being encouraged to engage in actions relating to a white supremacy inspired hate crime; and"

"was read, heard, or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime"

Who determines if it is, "material advancing white supremacy, white supremacist ideology, antagonism based on “replacement theory”, or hate speech that vilifies or is otherwise directed against any non-White person or group?"

And who determines if someone read it, or if it motivated their behavior?
That you don't understand the criterion it is based on is subjective, or that even if it isn't, it regards first amendment principles?

That you cannot see this is a violation of the first amendment? Is completely beyond me.

View attachment 747990

iu
Not all people in Congress are fluent in Constitutional law. Some never went to law school, some forgot what they learned there and most of the Democrats don't like the restrictions the Constitution places on them.

Several who never went to law school:

Ilhan Omar
AOC

Last edited:
She is from Texas but I doubt she likes the Confederacy.
SEC. 4. FINDINGS.

Section 4702 of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act (18 U.S.C. 249 note) is amended by adding at the end the following:

“(11) Mass shootings and other hate crimes motivated by white supremacy have been increasing in frequency and intensity. These heinous and virulent crimes are inspired by conspiracy theories, blatant bigotry, and mythical falsehoods such as “replacement theory”. All instances must be prevented and severe criminal penalties must be applied to their perpetrators.”.

SEC. 4. FINDINGS.

Section 4702 of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act (18 U.S.C. 249 note) is amended by adding at the end the following:

“(11) Mass shootings and other hate crimes motivated by white supremacy have been increasing in frequency and intensity. These heinous and virulent crimes are inspired by conspiracy theories, blatant bigotry, and mythical falsehoods such as “replacement theory”. All instances must be prevented and severe criminal penalties must be applied to their perpetrators.”.
She is from Texas but I doubt she likes the Confederacy.
So do I hate the confederacy.

And trying to outdo themselves at who hates America the most ...
I believe that most Democrats became lawyers and went to Congress because they don't like American law and went there to change it. They are not very aware of the Constitution so they are frustrated with it. Most Liberal Democrats know practically nothing about the Constitution.

You'd best believe them.

Why would we believe anything posted by this website???? This is why you post so much bullshit.

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

SEC. 4. FINDINGS.

As determined by whom?

Why would we believe anything posted by this website???? This is why you post so much bullshit.

• Overall, we rate National File an extreme right Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven/debunked claims and a Strong Pseudoscience purveyor based on using junk science to support claims.

You might as well have typed “other progressive liberals say”

I believe that most Democrats became lawyers and went to Congress because they don't like American law and went there to change it. They are not very aware of the Constitution so they are frustrated with it. Most Liberal Democrats know practically nothing about the Constitution.

You believe a lot of stuff that has no basis in fact. Everything in your post for example. Why do Republicans become lawyers and go to Congress and change laws????

You know absolutely about what liberals know.

The answer is pretty simple to me. Send all the non whites and non Asians back to their own countries.

Then suddenly they are free of racism and America is free of it's racism. Everyone wins.

Forum List

Back