Congress to the American Stupid.....say hello to a trillion dollars more to the deficit!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Unemployment thanks to Obama is at a steady 4%.....when Trump gets it down to 0% the trillion will pay for itself.....trickle down under Trump will work...because he says so.

The top 1% will save america....folks, lets get real. Obama and the democrats had to pay for every single purposed legislation down to the penny, else the rednecks and hicks would wine about their beloved grandkids having to pay.....but because its white, its Trump and its conservative.....lets just wait and see. The constitutional loving "don't tread on me" KKK tea party clowns, all silent, all ready to add 1 trillion to a deficit, they spent 8 long fuckin years crying about.

My only dreams is that every single white hack that supports Trump, who isn't a millionaire, I hope your taxes increase and last but not least, have you bought your tickets to Africa...you can not shoot elephants and import its ivory!! Trailer parks all over the south is excited about this, I'm sure!!

As I recall it is $1.5T over 10 years, that's $150B a year. Increase growth, decrease expenses and government, give power back to the people. Less taxes, more accountability makes for a good nation.

Forum List

Back