Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History...

Ever notice that the more gridlock there is, the more Congress' ratings go down. In other words, Congress should stop all the politcal bickering, put their heads together and start working things out in a real bi-partisan format. It worked for Reagan and Clinton and look at the positive results.

I'm not the least bit surprised.

Hell. I'm still waiting for Pelosi to drain the damned swamp.

I actually just stopped watching the news all together because I really couldn't care less what meaningless bullshit they put forward and argue about. I check the Korea situation every other day online, and that's about it. I'll start re-watching this congress come January... just to see if these "tea partiers" are really about shit or if I'm just going to have to move to Egypt somewhere and buy a camel before the west collapses. We shall see.

It's a fact that the public is really pissed at both parties and their partisan bullshit.
A small percentage of the public is far right or far left with a majority of Americans being in the middle somewhere (and they shift with the times and the issues).
The far left pushed their agenda since 2007 and see what that got them. If the far right controls the agenda and rams it though, what happened to the in 2010 to the Dems will happened to the GOP,,bank on it.

Well deserved, don't let the door hit yall on your way out.

Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History
Thirteen percent approve of the way Congress is handling its job
by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' assessment of Congress has hit a new low, with 13% saying they approve of the way Congress is handling its job. The 83% disapproval rating is also the worst Gallup has measured in more than 30 years of tracking congressional job performance.

Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History

merged with existing thread

You realize that after the Repubs have both houses it will still be going downward, right?

That popularity poll has nothing to do with one party being better...it has to do with Congress as a whole being corrupt and valueless.

You realize that after the Repubs have both houses it will still be going downward, right?

That popularity poll has nothing to do with one party being better...it has to do with Congress as a whole being corrupt and valueless.

The Republicans will only be taking control of the House. The Democrats will still control the Senate and White House. So the Republicans have only taken over partially. This may change in a couple of years but for now they will only control the House of Representatives. The rest is all on the Democrats.

13%?? YIKES! Can things get any worse? I don't see how. :(

Libocal you're surprised!
This thread is a duplicate of the thread you started two hours before this one was started.
Sorry, political forums don't hand out any awards for acting.

Don't want any awards and i am still surprised their approval is 13%. It is pretty shocking no?

13%?? Can things get any worse? I don't see how.

Wait until republicans and tea bagger loons get into town.

:lol:

Do you presume this poll means that Americans are in love with a republican congress?

No not necessarily but it does mean that most of America overwhelmingly hates this awful Dem-Led Congress. I don't see how the Republicans can do any worse. I guess we'll see though.

13%?? Can things get any worse? I don't see how.

Do you presume this poll means that Americans are in love with a republican congress?

No not necessarily but it does mean that most of America overwhelmingly hates this awful Dem-Led Congress. I don't see how the Republicans can do any worse. I guess we'll see though.

I'm one of those who don't care for this democratic congress nor democratic "leadership" at all .. not the current-day corporate-led DLC democrats.

However, republicans and teabaggers are about to put on a circus on the world stage.

Lot's of late-night fodder on the way.

Bet they go lower than 13% .. almost did when Bush was in office.

I'm one of those who don't care for this democratic congress nor democratic "leadership" at all .. not the current-day corporate-led DLC democrats.

However, republicans and teabaggers are about to put on a circus on the world stage.

Oh i'll take that bet. I don't think it's possible for the Republicans to do worse than this Dem Congress. Also,the Democrats will still be in control of the Senate. So it wont be the same situation when those poll numbers come in. It's a Split-Congress now. I think poll numbers for Congress will go up starting in January. I guess we'll see though.

Oh i'll take that bet. I don't think it's possible for the Republicans to do worse than this Dem Congress. Also,the Democrats will still be in control of the Senate. So it wont be the same situation when those poll numbers come in. It's a Split-Congress now. I think poll numbers for Congress will go up starting in January. I guess we'll see though.

First off this 13% is not much worse than the same poll's results when the repubs had congress in 2006.

Second the economy will likely not improve even with both parties piling on deficits like drunk shoppers.

If the repubs get sweet with wall street 10% approval doesn't seem impossible.

Forum List

Back