Congress grants the Executive branch the power to break up any company

Lets just give the government total control over everything in our lives from cradle to grave, let them run everything!!!! Will VaYank finally STFU!!!!!!!!!THEN??????? NOT!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

The Constitution does not grant Congress the power to break up companies, so where the fuck did the congresscritters get the authority?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really? Then how do you explain the laws regarding Monopolies, already on the Books, already passed by previous Congresscritters?

The Constitution does not grant Congress the power to break up companies, so where the fuck did the congresscritters get the authority?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Really? Then how do you explain the laws regarding Monopolies, already on the Books, already passed by previous Congresscritters?

The right to REGULATE does not grant the right to break up just because the President doesn't think they are creating enough jobs.

Lets just give the government total control over everything in our lives from cradle to grave, let them run everything!!!! Will VaYank finally STFU!!!!!!!!!THEN??????? NOT!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

What a dumbass. PP bitches about taxes, but is more than happy to bail out Wall Street...:cuckoo:

The right to REGULATE does not grant the right to break up just because the President doesn't think they are creating enough jobs.

Hair-splitting anyone?

Have you even read the bill? Or is this just another whine fest for the sake of whining?

I may not agree with every measure in this bill, but this overall bill is definitely a step in the right direction and is most certainly needed...imo. My fear was that they were going to let this whole thing slide, and I am very, very grateful that they are not letting it slide.

Care

What a dumbass. PP bitches about taxes, but is more than happy to bail out Wall Street...:cuckoo:

You means the hundreds of billions of TARP dollars that are getting REPAID AS WE SPEAK or the hundreds of billions of dollars that OBAMA FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET...Please clarify jackass!!!

And where do you get this crapola of yours from? link up.

And if memory serves, the government does have the right to break up monopolies, so what are you saying, they really don't????

care

You means the hundreds of billions of TARP dollars that are getting REPAID AS WE SPEAK or the hundreds of billions of dollars that OBAMA FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET...Please clarify jackass!!!

The hundreds of billions of dollars that were used to prop up the banks on the backs of the taxpayers. Taxpayers, you know the ones who the banks are STILL refusing to lend to?

And where do you get this crapola of yours from? link up.

And if memory serves, the government does have the right to break up monopolies, so what are you saying, they really don't????

care

RETARD ALERT, Retard alert.

Monopolies are bad for business. They cause price fixing and destroy competition and destroy business. Breaking up Companies cause they don't hire enough people according to the current Administration is NOT the same thing.

The hundreds of billions of dollars that were used to prop up the banks on the backs of the taxpayers. Taxpayers, you know the ones who the banks are STILL refusing to lend to?

Money that was LOANED and being repaid, as opposed to Obama's bill that just flushed money down the drain?

So you mean the Obama Stimulus Package...No...I didn't support that.

and here's how stupid you are my fellow American...when a bank receives a credit application they must review it and make a determination if the borrower has the capability and the credit history to pay back that loan...NEWSFLASH FOR VaYank...IF YOUR CREDIT SCORE IS IN THE SHITTER...YOU AIN'T GETTIN' NO MONEY...GOT THAT?!

and here's how stupid you are my fellow American...when a bank receives a credit application they must review it and make a determination if the borrower has the capability and the credit history to pay back that loan...NEWSFLASH FOR VaYank...IF YOUR CREDIT SCORE IS IN THE SHITTER...YOU AIN'T GETTIN' NO MONEY...GOT THAT?!

REALLY? Then how come we had so many laons being defaulted on?

And yet i cant find a thread on it. I cant imagine that this is a good thing.

And when this obviously unconstitutional power grab gets challenged in the Court, the ultimate resolution is likely to be -- what? Rejected as unconstitutional? Or given the official imprimator of Constitutionality?

I am concerned that since the nominal purpose of that bit of legislation is for the overall health of the economy, it will be "interpreted" as being no different than the government taking private property under eminent domain in order to foster economic growth for the general good of all of the masses.

I kid you not. This bodes very badly for the Republic.

Now, more than ever before, we have to take legislative power away from these brain dead, ignorant and dangerous liberal Democrats. And if we manage to reclaim the throttle, we HAVE to immediately start dismantling ALL of the current crap of legislative agenda disasters these idiots are enacting.

RESCIND it all.

All of those loans were made previous to the economic meltdown...that's what CAUSED THIS WHOLE MESS...is long term memory becoming a problem for you? I would seek medical attention immediately for that symptom.

All of those loans were made previous to the economic meltdown...that's what CAUSED THIS WHOLE MESS...is long term memory becoming a problem for you? I would seek medical attention immediately for that symptom.

So, are you saying they made these loans BEFORE, then took our money, but now all of a sudden became smart? How is this possible? Aren't they the ones paying out HUGE bonuses to reatin their best talent?:cuckoo:

Could you imagine the outcry from the loony left if Bush & Co. had done this?

Don't have to imagine, they whined and bellyached for eight solid years about "executive power" see you have to remember the folks on the loony left only give a shit about the country when they are in charge.

Forum List

Back