Congress considering bill to sanction Colleges that boycott Israel.

Colleges should have no foreign policy at all. If colleges tried to have an immigration policy it wouldn't last 30 seconds.

• Banned
Colleges should have no foreign policy at all. If colleges tried to have an immigration policy it wouldn't last 30 seconds.
They can do as they please. Read the article colleges affiliated with that group are not allowed to let students from Israeli schools come there because of Israel's apartheid racist policies.
PressTV - US Congress mulls sanctions against Israel boycotters

Do we really need any more evidence that what Buchanan said about capital hill is 100% truth and fact!?

Ah yes 'Press TV'; a propaganda outfit, owned and operated by the Iranian state.

Ah yes "msnbc,fox,cnn,nbc,abc,cbs" a propaganda outfit,owned and operated by Jews whose first loyalty is to Israel.

They can do as they please. Read the article colleges affiliated with that group are not allowed to let students from Israeli schools come there because of Israel's apartheid racist policies.

Do we really need any more evidence that what Buchanan said about capital hill is 100% truth and fact!?

Ah yes 'Press TV'; a propaganda outfit, owned and operated by the Iranian state.

Ah yes "msnbc,fox,cnn,nbc,abc,cbs" a propaganda outfit,owned and operated by Jews whose first loyalty is to Israel.

That Press TV is owned and operated by the Iranian State is what is technically known as a FACT. The US news organisations that you list are not all owned exclusively by Jews nor are they operated exclusively by Jews. Nor is it the case that all Jews have their first loyalty to Israel.

Wanna bet they aren't ALL owned and operated by Jews?
oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

Who opened the door and let the village idiot inside?

Last edited:
Much as I'd love to see such colleges or other businesses go out-of-business for boycotting Israel, boycotts and other protests are protected by the 1st Amendment. Official government retribution for such lawful actions would seem to be illegal, at least on the surface. Well-intentioned and appreciated, but ultimately illegal.

woman-collecting-elephant-shit-3656.jpg

Much as I'd love to see such colleges or other businesses go out-of-business for boycotting Israel, boycotts and other protests are protected by the 1st Amendment. Official government retribution for such lawful actions would seem to be illegal, at least on the surface. Well-intentioned and appreciated, but ultimately illegal.
I'm guessing that there is sufficient legal precedent on the books to support the idea of withholding government funding from an institution acting in contravention to established government policy or in a manner detrimental to the security interests of the United States.

OK sure thing
How Jews Control The American Media | Real Jew News
The Jews Who Own The Media | Real Jew News
Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel That one is by a JEW from a JEWISH newspaper..doubt he would lie.
Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media

So go ahead explain away or as your kind usually does call names and belittle the sources.
Somebody else take this one...

I saw that the first two were from an anti-Semetic website called "Real Jew News", and I dropped it like a hot potato...

I haven't got the stomach to deal with this smelly shit, on this fine Sunday afternoon...

Forum List

Back