Congratulations, You Just Won,... An Elephant?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'd probably be like unless I won a cleanup crew as well that's more like losing.

Congratulations, You Just Won,... An Elephant?​

GOOD GOD! Don't scare me like that! I thought for a second that we were getting Hillary The Hippo back!

hillary_tent.jpg

She EATS like an elephant, too!

upload_2017-7-18_18-38-56.png

Seriously, back in the 1980s, a high-school chum of mine was visiting and we were out cruising the city parked on some street talking, and the cop that used to be featured on Candid Camera who danced in the middle of the intersection directing traffic walked right by us and somehow my friend recognized him and went out to talk to him!

People pay good money for elephant poop.
It's a great fertilizer.

Yeah but I don't think that people are used to getting it from their own backyard. That is of course unless they live in Africa or Asia.

Yeah but I don't think that people are used to getting it from their own backyard. That is of course unless they live in Africa or Asia.

If ya had an elephant you could.
Back before they shut down Ringling Brothers Circus they give away the elephant poop when they came to town.
There were huge lines of people wanting to get there hands on some.

If ya had an elephant you could.
Back before they shut down Ringling Brothers Circus they give away the elephant poop when they came to town.
There were huge lines of people wanting to get there hands on some.

Seriously? Because it's two days after April Fools' Day.

Also I might be the bad guy here, but I hate circuses and that's not just because clowns scare the shit out of me.

Forum List

Back