Congratulations to Ropey

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
He was last months winner! Upset Utah by a nose. "for hes' a jolly good feller, hip hip hooray"

Your prize is WHITE RAP..........before RAP existed.
red-rider, this is cotton-mouth......

Last edited:
oooops. forgot. bad me. Can't put names in Thread Title........bye bye can't figure out how to delete the thread? KAT can you help me?

AND how do you all insert names into the message that become "links"?

I've wondered the same.
oooops. forgot. bad me. Can't put names in Thread Title........bye bye can't figure out how to delete the thread? KAT can you help me?

AND how do you all insert names into the message that become "links"?

Hey yeller since there is no way of contacting you and i know you have an interest in sports.think i could get you to reply to these two threads here.

as you can see in this first one,i took that nutcase vegas resident to school the raiders are staying in oakland.He ignored all my pesky facts since it does not go along with his warped opinion.:D

Raiders will stay in Oakland,here is WHY.

and this one here with the photos and videos of the games pretty much shoots down the myth the Rams were not supported well in LA.lol:D

Okay how come I never hear how st louis lost two NFL teams?

would like your comments there on that from post # 47 where I took them to school. thanks.:)

Hey yeller since there is no way of contacting you and i know you have an interest in sports.think i could get you to reply to these two threads here.

as you can see in this first one,i took that nutcase vegas resident to school the raiders are staying in oakland.He ignored all my pesky facts since it does not go along with his warped opinion.:D

and this one here with the photos and videos of the games pretty much shoots down the myth the Rams were not supported well in LA.lol:D

would like your comments there on that from post # 47 where I took them to school. thanks.:)

maybe later I got to go. STL also stole the CHI Cardinals at one time, now in AZ. Lost the STL Browns Baseball team too, lost the NBA HAWKS to ATL. Got the STL BLUES thru expansion.............went to finals first four years, getting swept?

LA RAM FAN RAM testing testing. I think you are correct on both. Raiders will stay. Bay Area has a lot of money floating around sucking off Silicon Valley. Look what the yuppie base has done for the Warriors. The Raiders have rabid fan base. If they are treated better, they are un-stoppable like no other. I think Raiders will stay.

note: So do/did the A's. Even the A's might find a way? Free agency has just killed smaller teams. Big money comes in and takes the best young player any time they feel like it.

*****This is a lot to answer. I tried to read through your other threads. I had been in/out also. Just too much........ain't nobody got time.

Rams belong in LA. Huge market. Hopefully they picked good spot for stadium>? Seems a bit iffy on that one? I had roommate long time ago (from Redlands, CA). They were die-hard Rams lovers way back to Roman Gabriel, Merlin Upshaw. The helmet is LA icon. They should stay. You are right on again.

STL moved out first time because of horrible owner, city GOVT was killing city. Second time the Rams were a rental. Got one SB out of them and almost two I think? I was in/out of football during the 2000s' Back in more lately since I had more time.

To be honest. I hate some of the NFL rules. I like the college rules. So be it. I have the NFL channel. The only way to watch anymore. It came with the cable package.

Last edited:

LA RAM FAN RAM testing testing. I think you are correct on both. Raiders will stay. Bay Area has a lot of money floating around sucking off Silicon Valley. Look what the yuppie base has done for the Warriors. The Raiders have rabid fan base. If they are treated better, they are un-stoppable like no other. I think Raiders will stay.

note: So do/did the A's. Even the A's might find a way? Free agency has just killed smaller teams. Big money comes in and takes the best young player any time they feel like it.

*****This is a lot to answer. I tried to read through your other threads. I had been in/out also. Just too much........ain't nobody got time.

Rams belong in LA. Huge market. Hopefully they picked good spot for stadium>? Seems a bit iffy on that one? I had roommate long time ago (from Redlands, CA). They were die-hard Rams lovers way back to Roman Gabriel, Merlin Upshaw. The helmet is LA icon. They should stay. You are right on again.

STL moved out first time because of horrible owner, city GOVT was killing city. Second time the Rams were a rental. Got one SB out of them and almost two I think? I was in/out of football during the 2000s' Back in more lately since I had more time.

To be honest. I hate some of the NFL rules. I like the college rules. So be it. I have the NFL channel. The only way to watch anymore. It came with the cable package.

you are so correct.the Raiders got the most loyal passionate fanbase in the country.despite having 13 losing seasons in a row prior to this year,they have a huge waiting list for season tickets and sell out every game every year and you see very few no shows which makes it all the more impressive.can you see mark davis going to the owners and trying to justify the move when someone tells him he has a waiting list of thousands for season tickets? lol

can you post what you just posted on the Raiders thread in your first paragraph here on my Raiders thread and ASK that troll there why he refuses to debate facts from me?:D would really appreciate it.:)

He was last months winner! Upset Utah by a nose. "for hes' a jolly good feller, hip hip hooray"

Your prize is WHITE RAP..........before RAP existed.
red-rider, this is cotton-mouth......

Oh, my. Thank you ever so much. If I upset utah by my nose, then it was a yuuuuge upset.

Forum List

Back