Confusing. Trump not Aiding Stein

How would he pay for them?

Why would I care?

You are the only one I have seen who has alleged this, so I am guessing you care enough to read about Trump.

Even your own alt right bullshit news sources picked up on this.

Trump: 'I’ll Probably Do a Super PAC' Against Cruz and Kasich - Breitbart

See that is one of your many issues--I am not a right winger and I don't read Breitbarf.

It's not my issue that you are uninformed. Trump said it on Meet The Press, I simply picked the source that most closely matches your ignorant personality.

If you find something from the CSM or Mother Jones, let me know. I don't rely on blogloid sites for news.

Why would I care?

You are the only one I have seen who has alleged this, so I am guessing you care enough to read about Trump.

See that is one of your many issues--I am not a right winger and I don't read Breitbarf.

It's not my issue that you are uninformed. Trump said it on Meet The Press, I simply picked the source that most closely matches your ignorant personality.

If you find something from the CSM or Mother Jones, let me know. I don't rely on blogloid sites for news.

Seriously, Breitbart is right up your alley.

Here he is on Youtube, watch it, don't watch it, I don't care.

Maybe if you give me the time stamp. I cannot endure 17 minutes of chuck todd or donald trump, let alone both of them.

Maybe if you give me the time stamp. I cannot endure 17 minutes of chuck todd or donald trump, let alone both of them.

No.

No.

Okay then. Just another thing you made up.

Forum List

Back