Confusing. Trump not Aiding Stein

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Stein has close to zero appeal to Trump supporters and a lot of appeal to about 1/3 of Hillary's base. Building her up creates a second front against Hillary. Unlike Johnson who has a remote chance of because he is on the ballot in all 50 states, Stein is not yet on all 50 state ballots or so I hear. Hillary as well as Trump could lose support to Johnson so she has no counter for this move. Am I missing something or is Trump?

He has spent almost as much time attacking the GOP as he has his opponent. There's a lot Trump is missing about running a campaign.

Last I heard Trump was going to start Super Pacs against Cruz and Kasich. Take that Hillary!

Last I heard Trump was going to start Super Pacs against Cruz and Kasich. Take that Hillary!

How would he pay for them?

Why would I care?

You are the only one I have seen who has alleged this, so I am guessing you care enough to read about Trump.

Even your own alt right bullshit news sources picked up on this.

Trump: 'I’ll Probably Do a Super PAC' Against Cruz and Kasich - Breitbart

It's curious why Trumpenfurher isn't aiding Gary Johnson. He's doing his damnedest to suck up to progressives.

Why would I care?

You are the only one I have seen who has alleged this, so I am guessing you care enough to read about Trump.

It was all over the news for days.

Apparently news I do no see.

HappyJoy just linked an article in this thread. Do you want us to click it for you too?

Stein has close to zero appeal to Trump supporters and a lot of appeal to about 1/3 of Hillary's base. Building her up creates a second front against Hillary. Unlike Johnson who has a remote chance of because he is on the ballot in all 50 states, Stein is not yet on all 50 state ballots or so I hear. Hillary as well as Trump could lose support to Johnson so she has no counter for this move. Am I missing something or is Trump?

What in the world makes you think any of Hillary's supporters would listen to Trump? The man is a laughing stock and considered to be a complete joke.

Why would I care?

HappyJoy just linked an article in this thread. Do you want us to click it for you too?

If you don't mind, that would be awesome.

Why would I care?

Sad, right?

Why would I care?

See that is one of your many issues--I am not a right winger and I don't read Breitbarf.

Why would I care?

See that is one of your many issues--I am not a right winger and I don't read Breitbarf.

It's not my issue that you are uninformed. Trump said it on Meet The Press, I simply picked the source that most closely matches your ignorant personality.

Forum List

Back