Confused Elderly Man with Poor Memory Wonders Around Behind Podium

As in ‘you’re the troll’, but you knew that! :cool-45:
I am not Quid Pro Joe, but you knew that. I actually feel sorry for the guy. His wife should have stepped in before he was pushed onto the campaign trail in '20 and said it was elder abuse to make him come out of the basement. Now, we're stuck with this embarrassment wandering aimlessly around, looking for a pudding pop or ice cream, getting confused over simple stuff and shaking hands with a ghost. Heck, even getting his wife and his sister mixed up. He should be playing with his grandchildren (even the one he ignored) instead of being forced to meet with foreign leaders who outclass and pity him.

I am not Quid Pro Joe, but you knew that. I actually feel sorry for the guy. His wife should have stepped in before he was pushed onto the campaign trail in '20 and said it was elder abuse to make him come out of the basement. Now, we're stuck with this embarrassment wandering aimlessly around, looking for a pudding pop or ice cream, getting confused over simple stuff and shaking hands with a ghost. Heck, even getting his wife and his sister mixed up. He should be playing with his grandchildren (even the one he ignored) instead of being forced to meet with foreign leaders who outclass and pity him.
And yet Trump is worse. :dunno:

And yet Trump is worse. :dunno:
And you're still trying to deflect from Quid Pro Joe, who is certainly the least intellectually capable candidate on the trail right now, and who is the subject of the thread.

And you're still trying to deflect from Quid Pro Joe, who is certainly the least intellectually capable candidate on the trail right now, and who is the subject of the thread.
Joe has ten times the smarts of Trump. Joe’s forgetfulness worries me less than Trump’s narcissistic psychopathy.

It doesn’t involve turning them over to the enemy, traitor!
Tell them to help foot the bill or else what kind of allies are they, why are we forced to protect them if they aren't willing to protect themselves, traitor

Joe has ten times the smarts of Trump. Joe’s forgetfulness worries me less than Trump’s narcissistic psychopathy.
Still can't let him go, can you? It would be interesting to see you let Quid Pro stand on his own merits, but I don't see you allowing that to happen. He must be more feeble than we thought, if he can't stand criticism without somebody invoking TRUMP! at every turn.

Tell them to help foot the bill or else what kind of allies are they, why are we forced to protect them if they aren't willing to protect themselves, traitor
You don’t have a clue what’s going on. You’re just spouting Putin propaganda filtered through Trump.

You don’t have a clue what’s going on. You’re just spouting Putin propaganda filtered through Trump.
Right! if all else fails, and you have been proven wrong such as you have, Russia Russia Russia 🤡 You are a clown!

Forum List

Back