Confused Elderly Man with Poor Memory Wonders Around Behind Podium

When Trump's reign of terror was just beginning everyone in the admin was confused.

The White House Is Still Changing Its Story on Comey's Firing

After the last two weeks of jaw-dropping news coming from the nation’s capital, here’s maybe the most important question to ask: Why did President Trump fire FBI Director James Comey, and did the firing have anything to do with the FBI’s probe into Russia? Well, there’s been changing answers coming from the Trump White House.

• May 10: The White House denies that Trump had already decided to fire Comey. Q: “Sarah, isn’t it true that the President had already decided to fire James Comey, and he asked the Justice Department to put together the rationale for that firing?” HUCKABEE SANDERS: “No.”
  • May 11: In his interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Trump said he firing Comey regardless of what Rosenstein recommended. “I was going to fire regardless of recommendation,” Trump said. And he suggested the Russia investigation was a reason behind the dismissal. “When I decided to [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fi...ill-changing-its-story-comey-s-firing-n762886

The serial excusers had no idea this was just the beginning.
Horse shit as corrupt as the FBI is most should be fired.

It’s always about Trump and that’s the way he likes it. He’s a narcissist and only cares about himself, NOT you.
This thread is not about him. You're injecting him into it to try and deflect attention from Quid Pro Joe. Stop it.

This thread is not about him. You're injecting him into it to try and deflect attention from Quid Pro Joe. Stop it.
We’re in the midst of an election campaign involving them both. Quit trying to interfere with my freedom of speech.

Quit trying to deflect attention away from Quid Pro Joe.
You mean by pointing out that Trump doesn’t have much to brag about on the competency front? His speeches are becoming more and more deranged and unintelligible every day!

You mean by pointing out that Trump doesn’t have much to brag about on the competency front? His speeches are becoming more and more deranged and unintelligible every day!
Feel free to start your own threads about that. This one is devoted to Quid Pro Joe, and you're just trying to derail it.

You don't think it's legitimate to bring up his lapses of memory, for example, during Mueller's investigation?
There were no lapses in memory. Only lies about Russian Collusion that Hitlery and James Comey tried to insurrect against the government under President Trump.

LOL!!! This thread doesn’t belong to you and the competency of both candidates IS relevant.
Of course, everyone is free to troll all they want to, but it won't deflect attention from Quid Pro's intellectual failings. Now, for a really difficult task. Attempt to defend Quid Pro without invoking TRUMP!.

Of course, everyone is free to troll all they want to, but it won't deflect attention from Quid Pro's intellectual failings. Now, for a really difficult task. Attempt to defend Quid Pro without invoking TRUMP!.
“Quid pro” is a troll! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back