Confiscate All Personal Assets In Excess Of $20 Million!

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Transform America overnight into the nation it should be and can be! Confiscate all personal assets in excess of $20 million.

Transform America overnight into the nation it should be and can be! Confiscate all personal assets in excess of $20 million.

And this, boys and girls, is why we have a Second Amendment
Why?

How many Americans do you think will have need to defend fortunes in excess of $20 million? That neo-aristocracy represents less than one percent of the entire U.S. population.

Or are you urging ordinary Americans to prepare for defending that category's holdings against being reduced from excessive wealth to reasonable wealth? If so, please explain your reasoning.

Why?

How many Americans do you think will have need to defend fortunes in excess of $20 million? That neo-aristocracy represents less than one percent of the entire U.S. population.

Or are you urging ordinary Americans to prepare for defending that category's holdings against being reduced from excessive wealth to reasonable wealth? If so, please explain your reasoning.

Once you establish the precedent that you can confiscate someone who has assets over $20 million, then it becomes easy to do it to people with over $10 million, then $1 million, then $500,000 etc.

Why?

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Why?

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic
Frank,

Do you know who Irwin Schiff is? If not, Google that name. I'm sure you'll find his story interesting and quite relevant to your suggestion.

Why?

Frank,

Do you know who Irwin Schiff is? If not, Google that name. I'm sure you'll find his story interesting and quite relevant to your suggestion.

Do you know who Leonard Nimoy is?

The other question is what to do with all the liquidated assets, as basically you have eliminated the market of people who could afford to buy them?

Alot of the assets are in stocks and bonds. Once the government confiscates them, thier value drops as no one has the money to buy such large amounts of securities anymore, except corporations. That would increase thier power, something I assume you are against.

Also who decides what assets are confiscated?

Bascially why don't you go and rob these people yourself instead of letting the government do it for you?

Am I the one that gets to confiscate it? You moron liberals act like you are taking from some evil demons and giving wealth to some angel that works in Washington D.C. who will use it for the goooooooooooooooooooood of the world. Get of the drugs you looney fuck head. If people are going to be involved in the equation, power and corruption and greed will come with it. You just want to shift the power, greed and corruption to washington where, by the way, it already exists in gobs. What a freaking moron.

Da Tovaritch!

amerruss_flag_promo.jpg

Why?

Well, for one thing, any government powerful enough to pull this off, is powerful enough to seize all assets in excess of 2 cents.

The other question is what to do with all the liquidated assets, as basically you have eliminated the market of people who could afford to buy them?
Let's suppose you had fifty million dollars in assets and a law was passed to confiscate all personal assets in excess of twenty million. What would you do?

Hint: Do you have relatives? Close friends? How about favorite charities or public institutions you like? Etcetera. In other words, make horizontal what was vertical. Spread it around. Let's have lots of millionaires and no billionaires. Lots of people spending lots of money rather than a few greedy, gluttonous bastards hoarding it or using it to corrupt our government. Make America a better place. Make many new friends and become revered by many.

Alot of the assets are in stocks and bonds. Once the government confiscates them, thier value drops as no one has the money to buy such large amounts of securities anymore, except corporations. That would increase thier power, something I assume you are against.
No. Corporate assets are necessary operating revenues.

As to your question: Government would assume possession of those stocks and bonds and a significant percentage of their value would be expended by financing a massive, unlimited repair and construction effort to completely restore and improve our national infrastructure, expand our highway systems, vastly expand and improve our public transportation systems and supplement the expansion of such necessary local public services as police, fire, education, health, libraries, museums, etc.

In addition to the many millions of jobs such an effort would create, can you imagine the shining example of social perfection your country would become within a single decade.

Also who decides what assets are confiscated?
That would be up to the Congress of the New American Republic.

Bascially why don't you go and rob these people yourself instead of letting the government do it for you?
Because, basically, if it were my intention to "rob" the greedy I would take all they have, not leave them with substantial wealth. And for your information, $20 million is substantial wealth.

By the way; as a defender of the super-rich, what is your net worth?

Why?

Well, for one thing, any government powerful enough to pull this off, is powerful enough to seize all assets in excess of 2 cents.
I've got news for you. The existing U.S. Government is more than sufficiently powerful to do just that and there wouldn't be a damn thing we could do about it.

(So your $20 million is safe.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back