Confirmed: Trump is a Wannabe Hitler

Confirmed: Trump is a Wannabe Hitler

Yep, that's what Vicente Fox says.

Ex-Mexican President Vicente Fox: Trump 'Reminds Me Of Hitler'

Why should it a matter what a foreign official says? This is an American matter, we Americans don't think of Trump as a hitler.

Trump needs Hispanic votes to win.

Yeah we know you treasonous Jew shills flooded the country with hispanics to make sure anybody that opposes white genocide can't win. Nevertheless, hispanics are aware they're being used as pawns to advance the Jewish agenda and some of them are coming to his side. He seeks to give them genuine status they deserve, while keeping illegals out. You liberals cower them like dogs/slaves to your agenda.

Vicente Fox is a scumbag. Not only is he vulgar, he's corrupt to the core. He sent his criminal drug dealers, rapists, and gangs to this country by the thousands and the left now embraces him because he attacks Trump. Good going, libs.

Yes. Psychopaths love power and don't care about the consequences to others. That is a summary of Trump's life. In a decent society, we'd lock people like that away, instead of celebrating them.

Vicente Fox is a scumbag. Not only is he vulgar, he's corrupt to the core. He sent his criminal drug dealers, rapists, and gangs to this country by the thousands and the left now embraces him because he attacks Trump. Good going, libs.

Jonestown.jpg

Yes. Psychopaths love power and don't care about the consequences to others. That is a summary of Trump's life. In a decent society, we'd lock people like that away, instead of celebrating them.
You just described our current POTUS. Thank you.

At best a wannabe Mussolini.
In a 1990 interview with Playboy magazine:

What were your other impressions of the Soviet Union?

I was very unimpressed. Their system is a disaster. What you will see there soon is a revolution; the signs are all there with the demonstrations and picketing. Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.

You mean firm hand as in China?

When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world–

Why is Gorbachev not firm enough?

I predict he will be overthrown, because he has shown extraordinary weakness. Suddenly, for the first time ever, there are coal-miner strikes and brush fires everywhere- which will all ultimately lead to a violent revolution. Yet Gorbachev is getting credit for being a wonderful leader and we should continue giving him credit, because he’s destroying the Soviet Union. But his giving an inch is going to end up costing him and all his friends what they most cherish-their jobs.

Trump's Comment About Chinese Government at Tiananman Square: The 'Strongman' America Needs?
The great thing is that you can kill your baby if you choose, so please do.....................

Here comes the wave of Trump shaming. :D

Not gonna stop us from rallying behind him. Jews can publish as much anti-Trump propaganda as they wish. :)

I've noticed that the left has employed this tactic quite well in the last 15 years. They no longer go after the politician but make implications that the people voting for them are somehow inferior to everyone else. We seen that during the Bush years when American(s) were somehow really stupid. We seen that with Sarah Palin. It seems to work so I think this will be there bread and butter play for quite a while.

I wonder how the Left justifies that 25% of their base is Black. As a whole, Blacks are usually not that educated. Does this mean that the Democrat base might also not be all that educated? LOL!!

Maybe we will. Give the F.B.I. time to make their case against Hillary.

View attachment 65176
Dispute what I said, hack.

No point. You've already drunk the Kool Aid :rolleyes:
Translation: I can't.

No one is ever required to provide negative evidence. All burden lies on the person making the positive statement. You said (or rather regurgitated the Trump talking point) that Mexico sent rapists here to destroy America (or whatever nonsense). The burden lies upon you to back it up. The fact that their is no evidence whatsoever to back up your claim, is all I need to call bullshit on your duckspeak.

View attachment 65176

No one is ever required to provide negative evidence. All burden lies on the person making the positive statement. You said (or rather regurgitated the Trump talking point) that Mexico sent rapists here to destroy America (or whatever nonsense). The burden lies upon you to back it up. The fact that their is no evidence whatsoever to back up your claim, is all I need to call bullshit on your duckspeak.
Drug dealers rape the health of the least able to defend themselves Americans. Trumps statement can not be impeached in any way, as it is true in every way.

Here comes the wave of Trump shaming. :D

Not gonna stop us from rallying behind him. Jews can publish as much anti-Trump propaganda as they wish. :)
Sunni Man calls it the Juden press... hahahaha...

View attachment 65176

http://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

Forum List

Back