Confirmed: Palin Ad A Knockout

As noted weeks ago, the Palin "Momma Grizzlies" ad has proven highly effective across party lines in favor of Sarah Palin's seeming intent on remaining a viable presence in the national political scene.

Best political ad of the past year for sure...

____

The study was conducted during July 9-12 by HCD Research using its MediaCurves.com® website, to obtain Americans’ perceptions of a new ad by SarahPAC, a political action committee, which was focused on mobilizing conservative women.

Respondents were asked to rate Sarah Palin on a scale from 1-7 regarding likeability, believability and sincerity, with 1 representing “not at all strong in this attribute” and 7 representing “extremely strong in this attribute.”

Among all parties likeability, believability and sincerity ratings increased after viewing the commercial. The most notable increase was her likeability and believability ratings among Independents, which increased from 3.7 to 4.4 and from 3.3 to 3.7 respectively. In addition, Republicans’ dramatically increased their support for Palin as a potential candidate in the 2012 presidential election from 56% to 65% after viewing the ad.

MediaCurves.Com - A Service of HCD Research Inc.

First off.........this is a story about a political Playbunny from a website called MediaCurves.

Okay...............

But the second point is that which I've highlighted in red........

Why did they rate her on a scale of 1-7, were they scared she couldn't score 8 through 10?

The only meaningful takeaway from that survey...

...after watching the ad, still, 71% of Independents would not support her for president.

Tell me, what candidate anywhere has ever won anything with 7 out of 10 independents opposing him/her?

Mother grizzly bears have been known to overreact to a perceived threat, when in fact, there is no real threat.

'Fundamental transformation?'

"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

I liked all the solutions to the really tough problems.

Let me list them one at a time:

Oh wait, there weren't any. For a minute, I there were going to be. Must be a secret.

I liked her book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". I didn't even know she could write.

She should write a couple of autobiographies detailing her fatherless childhood in Hawaii......

OOps...been there, done that......

Oh wait, there weren't any. For a minute, I there were going to be. Must be a secret.

I liked her book, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". I didn't even know she could write.

She should write a couple of autobiographies detailing her fatherless childhood in Hawaii......

Did you know Obama's dad was an egomaniacal drunk?

I just found out not too long ago. He lost his legs in a drunk driving accident, and I believe eventually lost his life in another drunk driving accident. He was known for getting drunk and ranting about how important he was.

Did you know Obama's dad was an egomaniacal drunk?

I just found out not too long ago. He lost his legs in a drunk driving accident, and I believe eventually lost his life in another drunk driving accident. He was known for getting drunk and ranting about how important he was.

Frankly, I like the stories surrounding his Flower-Child-Ditzy Mother and her New Age family more than those of his father. In The Republic of Boulder, there are many living examples of these ancient creatures.

So while we can debate the merits of this video, I think there’s no debating that’s she’s got her finger on the pulse in terms of conservative women becoming more active lately. There’s definitely been a “mom awakening,” as she puts it, over the last year and a half--and the only question is how much of an effect they’ll have in November. I bet it’s going to be big.

Sarah Palin's 'Mama Grizzlies' Video Helps Her Image - Mary Kate Cary (usnews.com)

Forum List

Back