Breaking News Confirmed..Chinese read Clinton emails in real time

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Missourian, Aug 29, 2018.

1. idb

idb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,422
    Oh, of course...the old "But, What About...?" argument.
    That absolves everyone of everything.

2. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,078
    Hypocrite.

3. idb

idb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,422
    That's a big word...I'm thinking that it doesn't mean what you think it means though.

4. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,078
    Only an idiot would think someone doesnt know that word......but I guess if they were a liberal i'd only be mildly surprised.

5. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,184
    The SOURCE is the Inspector General of the IC. The matter is classified because the IGIC reports are classified. There are two sources for the story tho. Both likely Congressional leaks. It's MUCH BETTER than the unnamed sourcing on CNN/MSNBC/WashPo/NYTimes.

As far as hillary's ability to use the ladies room, she's the one who who ARROGANTLY decided she was not gonna use the secured comms and protocols that everyone else was REQUIRED to use at State. Her "bathroom time" WAS probably limited that she would go out of her secured office (a "tank" or SCIF) to go 2 floors down where she could get a signal on her BlackBerry that would connect to her POS "private" server in order to do her business.

Read her cluelessly hypocritical quote in my sigline.

Yes -- I do know a lot about secured comms and protocols and had I done what she did, I'd be serving time in a Club Fed somewhere with all my pensions and clearances GONE....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,179
    Both of them probably knew about it and even set it up for them to do so. The Clintons have always loved them some Red Chinese, and as allies of the Iranian Mullahs Obama loved them, too. Most of the American 'Elites' love Red China as well, and in fact or working to make them the world's new Hegemon. You can barely find a back issue of Foreign Affairs magazine as far back as the 1980's that doesn't gush over them as the 'Globalists'' Bestest Friend EVAR, and we know the Democrats luvs their 'Globalist' donors no end. Russia is a great source of bribes, but RC is the new Fair Haired Boy On The Block for the Billionaire's Boy's Club.

Serial Rapist Bill Clinton gave the Red Chinese their new nuclear missile program on a platter, and now Hillary, Kerry, and Obama, have given their Mullahs in Iran theirs, along with billions in untraceable cash.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  7. Tresha91203

Tresha91203 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,311
    With the history between China and the Clintons, I wouldn't be surprised if China paid her to not find the code.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72,191
    Yeah, hmmm should Hillary and Strzok get blindfolds?

9. joaquinmiller

joaquinmiller Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,077
    Your claim, "The FBI has admitted several times the certainty that multiple foreign powers had access to the stupid ass server" is suspect, to put it charitably.

FBI rejects fringe report, promoted by Trump, that China hacked Hillary Clinton's emails

'The Daily Caller's story appears to have originated not with the Justice Department, but from a claim by Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, who said during a July House committee hearing that virtually all of Clinton's emails had been obtained by a "foreign entity." The source of his knowledge, Gohmert said, was a report produced by the Intelligence Community Inspector General, a CIA watchdog agency.

The Daily Caller did not confirm the existence of such a report, instead citing an anonymous former intelligence officer who it said had been briefed on what the ICIG report contained.

In pushing back on the Daily Caller's story, however, the FBI on Wednesday pointed to its own report, issued by the Justice Department Inspector General in June. That report said the "FBI investigation and its forensic analysis did not find evidence that Clinton's email server systems were compromised."'

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hiryuu

Hiryuu Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,147
    If you keep talking like that, you very well could end up committing suicide by shooting your self in back of the head 3 times.