Confessions of a Public Defender

Anyone who points out the terrible damage done to black Americans by leftism, is automatically labeled a racist and of course...an Uncle Tom.

FURTHER proof of the corrupt and deceitful nature of leftism?

Well, the fact that a lot of these Uncle Toms like Bill Cosby and Herman Cain usually turn out to be really horrible people doesn't help matter much.

You turned out to be a white n****r.

Duly noted that you couldn't answer the point that the kinds of blacks you guys prop up often turn out to be sexual harrassers-- We can add Clarance Thomas to that list, come to think of it.

Duly noted that you call Bill Cosby a sexual harasser although no court has ever convicted him of that.

I don't recall Clarence Thomas being convicted either.

I thought you Liberals said you went by the Constitution. Seems you've convicted all of them without a trial.

Duly noted that you call Bill Cosby a sexual harasser although no court has ever convicted him of that.

I think it's up to 30 women who've accused him of RAPE, not sexual harrassment. And besides the fact you guys accused Clinton of all sorts of stuff without real proof, the stuff against Cosby is pretty damning.

I thought you Liberals said you went by the Constitution. Seems you've convicted all of them without a trial.

The constitutions says I can't imprison them without a trial. It doesn't mean I have to believe their incredible stories.

Incidently, I can go either way on Thomas. Anita Hill had a lot of stuff in her narrative that didn't quite add up, like if Thomas was such an awful boss, why did she follow him from one agency to another. the man never should have been named to SCOTUS, though.

I think it's up to 30 women who've accused him of RAPE, not sexual harrassment. And besides the fact you guys accused Clinton of all sorts of stuff without real proof, the stuff against Cosby is pretty damning.

The constitutions says I can't imprison them without a trial. It doesn't mean I have to believe their incredible stories.

Incidently, I can go either way on Thomas. Anita Hill had a lot of stuff in her narrative that didn't quite add up, like if Thomas was such an awful boss, why did she follow him from one agency to another. the man never should have been named to SCOTUS, though.

It was proven that Clinton was guilty which only shows his past was also true.

It can be 100 but until it's prove, it's just accusations. You've already determined guilt based solely on unfounded claims.

I bet I could find thousands that would say you are a moron.

The Constitution operates under the principle of innocent until proven guilty. You've already determined guilt without a trial. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. That you have made up your mind does.

He met all the qualifications.

the only thing that was "proven" was that he lied about a blow job. And most sensible, not crazy people said, "Meh, so what. that's his business."

It can be 100 but until it's prove, it's just accusations. You've already determined guilt based solely on unfounded claims.

I've determined guilt based on he's been accused and hasn't refuted anything. If these things didn't happen, it would be easy enough for him to produce other people who were there who said he didn't do that or prove he was in a different place than these ladies said he was. Instead, he's like, "Well, Statue of Limitations, Bitches!!"

The Constitution operates under the principle of innocent until proven guilty. You've already determined guilt without a trial. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant. That you have made up your mind does.

Guy, here's the thing. I like Cosby. I enjoyed his shows, I enjoy his comedy. I would LOVE for him to come out and prove these women to be liars. but so far, meh, not so much.

I really wish you wouldn't laundry list your counter argumetns. Okay, guy, here's the thing. Thomas' experience was less than two years on the federal bench. He made no great rulings. He just sat in agencies that Reagan neglected and did nothing.

the only thing that was "proven" was that he lied about a blow job. And most sensible, not crazy people said, "Meh, so what. that's his business."

I've determined guilt based on he's been accused and hasn't refuted anything. If these things didn't happen, it would be easy enough for him to produce other people who were there who said he didn't do that or prove he was in a different place than these ladies said he was. Instead, he's like, "Well, Statue of Limitations, Bitches!!"

Guy, here's the thing. I like Cosby. I enjoyed his shows, I enjoy his comedy. I would LOVE for him to come out and prove these women to be liars. but so far, meh, not so much.

I really wish you wouldn't laundry list your counter argumetns. Okay, guy, here's the thing. Thomas' experience was less than two years on the federal bench. He made no great rulings. He just sat in agencies that Reagan neglected and did nothing.

He perjured himself. Last time I look, perjury involves lying and the topic of discussion is irrelevant.

You says it's private business. Not when it happens in the office funded by the PUBLIC.

Cosby doesn't have to prove they lied. They have to prove their claims against him. Seems you really don't know how it works.

Sotomayor was nothing more than another appointment based on race/ethnicity and Ginsburg was nothing more than one based on a vagina if she actually has one.

I bet I could find thousands that would say you are a moron.

To a hardcore lefty like Lil' Joe, one is guilty without trial, but only if the guilty charge fits leftist dogma.

The truth means little to a leftist. Their ideology trumps all...further proof of their psychosis.

He perjured himself. Last time I look, perjury involves lying and the topic of discussion is irrelevant.

He perjured himself on a question the judge deemed irrelevent to the case on hand, which was thrown out due to lack of merit. A question most Americans felt he never should have been asked to start with because, hey, it was a private matter.

Cosby doesn't have to prove they lied. They have to prove their claims against him. Seems you really don't know how it works.

As far as i'm concerned they've done that. Most people find their claims credible, and frankly, you have yet to disprove any of their stories.

Sotomayor was nothing more than another appointment based on race/ethnicity and Ginsburg was nothing more than one based on a vagina if she actually has one.

dude, I'm starting to worry about your level of misogyny, really.

To a hardcore lefty like Lil' Joe, one is guilty without trial, but only if the guilty charge fits leftist dogma.

The truth means little to a leftist. Their ideology trumps all...further proof of their psychosis.

Okay, do you really, really, really think that ALL 30 of these women are lying? Not to mention all the other people who said that they helped cover up Cosby's crimes and arranged payoffs.

Or that just Bill Cosby is.

Simple logic would tell you Cosby is probably lying.

Okay, do you really, really, really think that ALL 30 of these women are lying? Not to mention all the other people who said that they helped cover up Cosby's crimes and arranged payoffs.

Or that just Bill Cosby is.

Simple logic would tell you Cosby is probably lying.
So all the women who accused BJ Bubba are liars...but the women accusing Cosby, are telling the truth.

Joe...you really are not this dumb.

He perjured himself on a question the judge deemed irrelevent to the case on hand, which was thrown out due to lack of merit. A question most Americans felt he never should have been asked to start with because, hey, it was a private matter.

As far as i'm concerned they've done that. Most people find their claims credible, and frankly, you have yet to disprove any of their stories.

dude, I'm starting to worry about your level of misogyny, really.

He perjured himself, PERIOD.

It's not private when it happened in a place funded by the public. It's like someone having sex in their house, a private location, and someone having sex in the restroom of the local PUBLIC park. It's the same action but location is relevant.

Saying it happened isn't proof fool. Most people would say you're a fucking moron. There it is. That's all the proof we need.

I don't have to disprove a claim someone made. They have to prove it. You really don't know how things work do you?

I'm concerned just how many times you can stick your head up your ass without dying from lack of oxygen.

So all the women who accused BJ Bubba are liars...but the women accusing Cosby, are telling the truth.

Joe...you really are not this dumb

Most of the women said what they had with Clinton was consensual.

And then you have people like Juanita Broderick, who swore in a deposition she never had sex with Clinton, before she claimed he raped her 20 years before and none of her friends remember it happening.

Or Kathleen Willey, who was discredited within hours of her 60 minute interview.

It's not private when it happened in a place funded by the public. It's like someone having sex in their house, a private location, and someone having sex in the restroom of the local PUBLIC park. It's the same action but location is relevant.

The place funded by the public was the house he was living in. sorry, guy, most folks thought Starr went too far, and he did.

Saying it happened isn't proof fool. Most people would say you're a fucking moron. There it is. That's all the proof we need.

Except for people I've humilated on USMB, most people wouldn't say that.

I don't have to disprove a claim someone made. They have to prove it. You really don't know how things work do you?

No, if Cosby wants his reputation back, he'd better be able to prove these women are lying. and maybe not even then. He let this go too long, frankly.

If this got to a court, he'd be found guilty. It's only because the Statue of Limitations has run out that he's in the clear.

The place funded by the public was the house he was living in. sorry, guy, most folks thought Starr went too far, and he did.

Except for people I've humilated on USMB, most people wouldn't say that.

No, if Cosby wants his reputation back, he'd better be able to prove these women are lying. and maybe not even then. He let this go too long, frankly.

If this got to a court, he'd be found guilty. It's only because the Statue of Limitations has run out that he's in the clear.

It didn't take place in the private residence. The Oval Office isn't where he lived. Peoople like you thought Starr went too far.

The only person you're capable of humiliating is you. You can't keep a job.

Cosby doesn't have to prove his innocence. You still don't understand how the process works. No wonder you voted black in 2012. You thought skin color was a qualification.

He would? Funny how you can now tell the future. Perhaps you should go into that line of work since you can't keep your job in what you do now.

It didn't take place in the private residence. The Oval Office isn't where he lived. Peoople like you thought Starr went too far.

No, guy, 67% of Americans thought Starr went to far, that Clinton never should have been impeached. and they threw Gingrich out on his ass for trying it.

Cosby doesn't have to prove his innocence. You still don't understand how the process works. No wonder you voted black in 2012. You thought skin color was a qualification.

Um, no, guy. Cosby is a Brand. THe brand is America's Dad. That brand is now poison. Do you think anyone is ever going to sign him up to pitch their products? Do you think anyone is ever going to show his movies and TV shows again? Not all judgement comes in a court, dummy. Just ask O.J. Simpson.

He would? Funny how you can now tell the future. Perhaps you should go into that line of work since you can't keep your job in what you do now.

Actually, I've been in the same line of work for the last 15 years, so as usual you are talking out of your ass.

No, guy, 67% of Americans thought Starr went to far, that Clinton never should have been impeached. and they threw Gingrich out on his ass for trying it.

Um, no, guy. Cosby is a Brand. THe brand is America's Dad. That brand is now poison. Do you think anyone is ever going to sign him up to pitch their products? Do you think anyone is ever going to show his movies and TV shows again? Not all judgement comes in a court, dummy. Just ask O.J. Simpson.

Actually, I've been in the same line of work for the last 15 years, so as usual you are talking out of your ass.

Link please.

Guilt or innocence comes out of a court.

You've been in how many jobs or lost how many in 15 years.?

Link please.

Here's my rule on links. I usually don't provide them unless it's a point I'm interested in making. Usually because the person who asked for htem will pretend they never saw them, or will claim that the source was "biased". (I.E. doesn't subscribe to his batshit view of the world).

CNN ORC Poll Majority say no to impeachment and lawsuit 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Anti-impeachment sentiment is roughly where it was for past presidents - 67% opposed Bill Clinton's impeachment in September 1998, and 69% opposed impeaching George W. Bush when a few Democrats began talking about it in 2006,"

No, legal findings come out of courts. Guilt or innocence comes from the facts. If Bill Cosby did the things they say he did, he's guilty. Even if the courts can't touch him, he did what he did.

In the last 15? 3. Which is actually above average.

Link please.

Here's my rule on links. I usually don't provide them unless it's a point I'm interested in making. Usually because the person who asked for htem will pretend they never saw them, or will claim that the source was "biased". (I.E. doesn't subscribe to his batshit view of the world).

CNN ORC Poll Majority say no to impeachment and lawsuit 8211 CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Anti-impeachment sentiment is roughly where it was for past presidents - 67% opposed Bill Clinton's impeachment in September 1998, and 69% opposed impeaching George W. Bush when a few Democrats began talking about it in 2006,"

No, legal findings come out of courts. Guilt or innocence comes from the facts. If Bill Cosby did the things they say he did, he's guilty. Even if the courts can't touch him, he did what he did.

In the last 15? 3. Which is actually above average.

More excuses and blaming it on someone else as to why you CAN'T. Your rule is to run your damn mouth and when called on it, make an excuse. If there was a job for that, you'd be the best. Since their isn't, you'll continue to go from job to job making no contribution at all.

Prove Cosby did what he did. That involves using facts. You have provided none.

You're anything but above average. I've worked in the same profession for 27 years at two locations leaving he first one because no more opportunities existed. My mother worked at the same location for over 30 years and my dad for 35. My brother has been with his for 25. Unlike you, my family has a work ethic that employers value. You, after staying just short of them figuring out you're worthless, leave.

More excuses and blaming it on someone else as to why you CAN'T. Your rule is to run your damn mouth and when called on it, make an excuse. If there was a job for that, you'd be the best. Since their isn't, you'll continue to go from job to job making no contribution at all.

Okay, you see, you kind of proved my point. You asked me to show that 67% thought Ken Starr went too far, and I showed you a polls that showed that 67% opposed impeachment in 1999. So instead of addressing that, you want to talk about my career.

Prove Cosby did what he did. That involves using facts. You have provided none.

If the statue of limitations hadn't run out, he'd be convicted, easily, on the testimony of these women and his own enablers.

You're anything but above average. I've worked in the same profession for 27 years at two locations leaving he first one because no more opportunities existed. My mother worked at the same location for over 30 years and my dad for 35. My brother has been with his for 25. Unlike you, my family has a work ethic that employers value. You, after staying just short of them figuring out you're worthless, leave.

That doesn't tell me anything other than you really can't function outside a very specific job environment.

Yes, we used to have a period when you worked the same job for decades. We also had unions and strong worker protections then. today, not so much.

"Innocent until proven guilty" is found nowhere in the U.S. Constitution. It is merely a statement of where the burden of proof is allocated in criminal trials, and it could just as easily be placed on the DEFENSE (the accused), as it is in some countries.

The mind-set that AN INDIVIDUAL must frame his opinion of guilt or innocence on whether a certain accused person has been proven guilty in a court of law is simply bizarre. A courtroom employs numerous very burdensome principles that WORK AGAINST the accurate ascertainment of factual guilt or innocence (as opposed to LEGAL guilt or innocence).

Indeed, if the perpetrator freely admits to police at the moment of his arrest that he has done what they think he has done, that admission is often KEPT SECRET FROM the finders of "fact." Would you personally then conclude that he is "innocent" of the crime?

You would if you are an idiot.

To anyone even remotely aware of the sexual history (as reported in various media) of William Jefferson Clinton, he was at the very least a serial cad, who exploited his various positions to obtain sexual favors from a large assortment of women, and at least a few of them by force. The record is replete with examples of conduct that easily crosses the threshold into criminal "sexual assault" in many U.S. jurisdictions.

To claim that because he was never convicted in a court of law, you believe he is "innocent" of this conduct reflects nothing more than blind, "kneepad" liberalism.

And as for Justice Thomas, even accepting at face value everything claimed by Anita Hill, he was guilty of nothing more than boorish behavior and a questionable and inappropriate sense of humor. In fact, to the objective observer she came off much worse than he did in those ridiculous hearings.

And at the risk of going too far our on a tangent, I thank God for his presence on the USSC. He has been an exemplary justice in every way.

Forum List

Back