Confessions of a Public Defender

You realize that you are posting an article from a Racist magazine, right.

American Renaissance Southern Poverty Law Center

Founded by Jared Taylor in 1990, the New Century Foundation is a self-styled think tank that promotes pseudo-scientific studies and research that purport to show the inferiority of blacks to whites — although in hifalutin language that avoids open racial slurs and attempts to portray itself as serious scholarship. It is best known for itsAmerican Renaissance magazine and website, which regularly feature proponents of eugenics and blatant anti-black racists. The foundation also sponsors American Renaissance conferences every other year where racist "intellectuals" rub shoulders with Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists.

Guy works in the system everyday and sees justice first hand.

Confessions of a Public Defender American Renaissance
Excellent read. Thanks for sharing it. It was very funny, but at the same time, very sad. While reading, I could see myself in his shoes trying to reason with someone that had no idea of what I was talking about. He has to be a rare breed to be so understanding and helpful to those that will never appreciate his efforts. Again, thanks for sharing it.

For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls.

But hey, the author's a Liberal!

You realize that you are posting an article from a Racist magazine, right.

American Renaissance Southern Poverty Law Center

Founded by Jared Taylor in 1990, the New Century Foundation is a self-styled think tank that promotes pseudo-scientific studies and research that purport to show the inferiority of blacks to whites — although in hifalutin language that avoids open racial slurs and attempts to portray itself as serious scholarship. It is best known for itsAmerican Renaissance magazine and website, which regularly feature proponents of eugenics and blatant anti-black racists. The foundation also sponsors American Renaissance conferences every other year where racist "intellectuals" rub shoulders with Klansmen, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists.

And none of the things he mentions are of no concern regarding inner city crime?

And none of the things he mentions are of no concern regarding inner city crime?

I think he actually kind of sucks at his job, by the way it sounds. His clients have no respect for him trying to sell them down the river because that's the path of least resistance.

Here's the thing, guy. The poor get convicted because they are poor. As O.J. and Zimmerman proved, you get enough lawyers spreading enough bullshit, you can get obviously guilty people off. On the flip side, we've had 154 people who were sent to death row who were later exonerated. Most of them, I suspect, had public defenders like this guy.

I think he actually kind of sucks at his job, by the way it sounds. His clients have no respect for him trying to sell them down the river because that's the path of least resistance.

Here's the thing, guy. The poor get convicted because they are poor. As O.J. and Zimmerman proved, you get enough lawyers spreading enough bullshit, you can get obviously guilty people off. On the flip side, we've had 154 people who were sent to death row who were later exonerated. Most of them, I suspect, had public defenders like this guy.

They get convicted because of a lifestyle perpetuated by liberal programs, fatherless families, lack of education and get rich quick schemes in the hood. Did I miss any?

They get convicted because of a lifestyle perpetuated by liberal programs, fatherless families, lack of education and get rich quick schemes in the hood. Did I miss any?

No, you successfuly regurgitated all the shit you've heard on Hate Radio.

Then whats the excuse? Perpetual streak of bad luck?

400 years of institutionalized racism?

Cops being able to murder black men in the street with no reprecussions?

When they get arrested, you get mopes like this public defender who barely sees his clients as human. Probably explains how people get sent to death row for crimes they didnt' commit.

400 years of institutionalized racism?

Cops being able to murder black men in the street with no reprecussions?

When they get arrested, you get mopes like this public defender who barely sees his clients as human. Probably explains how people get sent to death row for crimes they didnt' commit.

Tell them to hire a better lawyer.

Much of this dysfunction in black America is the result of decades of leftist policies instituted by the federal gov.
Blacks prior to the Great Society were nothing like they are today.

Damn straight. THey knew their place! Them uppity coloreds asking for the same thing white people have. How dare they?

I don't care what someone has regardless of color as long as they earned it. You, on the other hand, think people should be handed what they didn't earn.

Much of this dysfunction in black America is the result of decades of leftist policies instituted by the federal gov.
Blacks prior to the Great Society were nothing like they are today.

Damn straight. THey knew their place! Them uppity coloreds asking for the same thing white people have. How dare they?
Exactly. The left could not allow black success, as they were doing much better in 1950...even under segregation. So...the left enslaved them to D gov policies to buy their vote . Resulting in the societal breakdown we see today.

Exactly. The left could not allow black success, as they were doing much better in 1950...even under segregation. So...the left enslaved them to D gov policies to buy their vote . Resulting in the societal breakdown we see today.

GUy, people don't do mass demonstrations because they are just so happy about riding in the back of the bus and getting lynched if they complain about it.

Besides the fact you repeat a lot of the Hate Radio lies, the fact is, most people on Welfare are white, and most people on welfare are only on it for a short time.

So if you can't really assess the problem accurately, I'm not sure what the point of having the discussion with you is.

Forum List

Back